Mitten, Projected Winner in NH

Mitt is showing he can win in diverse locations. If he runs away with SC next week it is all over

Last edited:
Who will be Romney's challenger?

Challenger implies that this isn't a rigged game from the start.

He gets 24% in one state and 35% in another, and they are ready to declare him the winner.

They said on MSNBC that this is the first time an R has won both Iowa and NH. He could take it to 3 or possibly 4 in a row. He will then be the projected nominee.

That's not true, either... but okay.

Actually, 76% in Iowa and 65% in NH didn't want him. Despite his spending millions of dollars and having opponents who are pathetic.

Mitt acceptance speech, he just blamed the recession on Obama.

Mitt thinks the unemployed are envious.

"Economic Freedom" or "deregulate, deregulate, deregulate".

Last edited by a moderator:
so they call him Mitten..

that's the respect the left shows for Republican Presidential candidates..

but send a EMAIL having YOMama in it..

I hope the Repub party implodes. Having a party based on a coalition of the rich/super-wealthy & the pious is preposterous :rolleyes:

I hope the Repub party implodes. Having a party based on a coalition of the rich/super-wealthy & the pious is preposterous :rolleyes:

But yet it is an alliance YOU on the left formed.

Do you know who Jerry Falwell endorsed in 1976?

Believe it or not, Jimmy Carter.

It was only when it was clear that the Democrats were going to double down with the secularists, the abortionists, the feminists and that lot did the "religious right" as you call them go to the GOP, where they have been every since.

the scariest moment was when Mike Huckabee decided to try to combine social activism with religious moralism. I think that at some point, you might get a combination of populism and piety... and look out.

Won't happen this time. Romney will win the nomination, lose the election, and Obama will blunder blindly.

With half the votes in, its 37/23/17 for Romney/Paul/Huntsman.

I think that is a bit of a disappointment for Romney and probably better than expected for Huntsman.

You've got to admire the Paul vote too.

I think that is a bit of a disappointment for Romney and probably better than expected for Huntsman.

I don't.

I think it shows the degradation of the GOP brand and worse, the folly of having the first two contests in states the GOP has only carried once in the last five elections.

I don't even think anyone will drop out after tonight... that's how meaningless this contest will be.

If only that were actual Paul voters and not Paul primary voters who are going to vote Obama in the general.

Forum List

Back