Mitt Romney Promises 'Millions' Of Jobs -- But Offers No Data To Back It Up

HuffyPuffy...<yawn>

Where are all the jobs Barry promised in 2008?

Same place as all the jobs promised by Bush in 2001. On small thing to remember is that in the last few months of 2008 the US lost about THREE AND A HALF MILLION JOBS!!!!

That was the Bush and Company's going away gift to America.

Bottom line these jobs (not the same jobs but the same number) have returned and there has been no negative months since.

Then too as a result of the Bush financial collapse while interest rates are low borrowed money has been hard to come by.

Also US corporations (if any can still be called that) are sitting on record profits while lowering wages and benefits. They have about 2 trillion of liquid assets doing absolutely nothing.

Our "superich" sit on over three trillion in liquid assets that lie in fallow accounts doing nothing for the economy.

Supply side they call it. Sometimes they call it trickle down. That may be true but all that seem to trickle down on the middle class is warm, and wet, and yellow.

:lol:

Still blaming Boooooooooosh...

We forget that only Democrats are accountable for their time in office.

Silly us.

Over 8% for the longest period in history! Obama makes it in the history books again. First leader to see the US get 2 credit down grades, too!

look at it this way? Obama has a 100% failure rate as far as recovery is concerned. Yeah he certainly is a Historic Figure...:eusa_shhh:

Look at it this way. 12 years of wet dream conservative economic policy (Obama hasn't managed to change much) got us to the greatest recession since the great one. That after a previous small recession in 2001 where the recovery was less than robust.

Now Romney wants to not only do the same thing but more (which equals less) of the same thing.

I suggest you look up the term ":cognitive dissonance".

I suggest that YOU look up Obama is a 100% Failure in economic recovery by his policies.:eusa_hand:

HuffyPuffy...<yawn>

why not list all the jobs bills that came out of the house the last 2 yrs

now, if you are going to list the bills that attack women and others, that will take you some time in fact a very long time

More importantly, why do you viciously hate Black people?

The House keeps trying to repeal Obamacare.
The repeal would create more jobs than any wasteful $800 billion slush fund Barry could come up with.

So you agree that he hasn't helped with regards to job creation...

Finally...

The stimulus saved hundreds of thousands of jobs.

"saved" is a joke...

It is made up... Unverified and utter bullshit...

IF he meant GOVERNMENT jobs? He'd be correct. Obama has diminished the private sector, brought it to it's knees by design.

Always remember/ Obama said in his book that working in the private sector was like "being behind enemy line"...and he maent it.

His policies have bourne that out with the damage he's done.

Only thing growing is Government.

Ooh-Pah-Poop knows this.

Last edited:
The stimulus saved hundreds of thousands of jobs.

"saved" is a joke...

It is made up... Unverified and utter bullshit...

IF he meant GOVERNMENT jobs? He's be correct. Obama has diminished the private sector, brought it to it's knees by design.

Always remember/ Obama said in his book that working in the private sector was like "being behind enemy line"...and he maent it.

His policies have bourne that out with the damage he's done.

Only thing growing is Government.

Ooh-Pah-Poop knows this.

Uhh, actually, the 2/5 of my job that was paid for with stimulus dollars is at a private University.

Sorry.

HuffyPuffy...<yawn>

Well, let's see. He's already surpassed Bush's job creation numbers; and it only took him 4 years, not the eight that Bush had. Oh, and he did it in the middle of the worst economy since the Great Depression.

Well, let's see. He's already surpassed Bush's job creation numbers;

No he hasn't. There were more jobs the day Bush left office than the day he entered.
Barry is still negative jobs for his, soon to be ended, tenure.

Obama has created 4.5 million jobs and counting :up:

SHOW IT. Chapter and verse.

Stats don't agree with YOU.

You didn't know that? It's pretty much common knowledge,...

LeadershipPayrollJune.jpg

28 months? But hasn't he been in office almost 43 months?

The jobs recovery is stalled at higher than 8% that fact is a real problem for the economy, but apparently not Obama and his followers. Its entirely possible that if nothing had been done, more people would be employed by now.

Mitt Romney Promises 'Millions' Of Jobs -- But Offers No Data To Back It Up

President Obama is seizing on a new think-tank study that says Romney's plan to cut tax rates for all brackets, lower the corporate rate, close loopholes and keep taxes low on investments, would require him to eliminate deductions and credits that benefit the lower- and middle-class, such as child credits and mortgage deductions.

Awesome. I'm 35, have been paying taxes to support other peoples' child credits for 17 years. Now I finally have a kid of my own - and MItt says I shouldn't get the credit.

Fuck him.

Where did Mit say you shouldn't get it?
Are you lying?

Sure there is Data... Look to when he was Governor of Mass.

I don't know if that data supports or discredits his claim... But there is data. Very little data.

Romney managed to hide all his administration's email during his governorship. The man seems to have this small aversion to disclosure.
*shrugs*

So lets look at the end result rather than how he got there. Where does he stand on job creation during hit time as governor in comparison to other states during his time in office? Obviously he should be.. I don't know... Top 25 in job creation in the 50 states if he's any good at it. I mean asking for better than average is hardly asking too much.

Well, let's see. He's already surpassed Bush's job creation numbers; and it only took him 4 years, not the eight that Bush had. Oh, and he did it in the middle of the worst economy since the Great Depression.

Obama is the biggest disaster since the FDR Depression

The Depression hit over 3 years before Roosevelt took office in 1933. It was started by Hoover, and cleaned up by Roosevelt. You really are a clueless dweeb.

It was ended by our entry into WW II you stupid fuckstick. Go educate yourself, just a little.

BFD, Obama promised the same and in nearly 4 years hasn't backed it up with data or action. 'Nuff said.

Obama promised reduced unemployment and to cut the budget deficit in half. He's delivered higher unemployment and $5,000,000,000,000 in new debt in barely 3 years.

FACT.

Forum List

Back