Mitt Romney Promises 'Millions' Of Jobs -- But Offers No Data To Back It Up

Obama is the biggest disaster since the FDR Depression

The Depression hit over 3 years before Roosevelt took office in 1933. It was started by Hoover, and cleaned up by Roosevelt. You really are a clueless dweeb.

It was ended by our entry into WW II you stupid fuckstick. Go educate yourself, just a little.
Not really.

The war was a time of high inflation, shortages of raw materials, survival wages, rationing, and little consumer activity that America would consider normal.....And after the war, there was pretty steep recession as companies either had to spend a bunch of money retooling (which brings in no profitable business) or go out of business altogether (think Higgins Boat Works).

President Obama is seizing on a new think-tank study that says Romney's plan to cut tax rates for all brackets, lower the corporate rate, close loopholes and keep taxes low on investments, would require him to eliminate deductions and credits that benefit the lower- and middle-class, such as child credits and mortgage deductions.

Awesome. I'm 35, have been paying taxes to support other peoples' child credits for 17 years. Now I finally have a kid of my own - and MItt says I shouldn't get the credit.

Fuck him.

Where did Mit say you shouldn't get it?
Are you lying?

You really are clueless. How hard is it to google Romney child tax credit?

Romney, the Child-Tax Credit, and Social Conservatives | CatholicVote.org

Romney’s recent comments suggest that he not only opposes expanding the child-tax credit, as socially conservative policy wonks support, he wants to eliminate the credit altogether. (Romney’s tax plan does not mention the child-tax credit specifically). According to the Associated Press, Romney told a voter at a rally in Pennsylvania this week that ending the child-tax credit might be a good idea:

When another person at the table, Kelly Wassel, expressed concern that the $500 per-child tax credit might expire at the end of the year, his response sounded like he might allow that to happen. “I would actually like to reshape the entire tax system, all right, that is what I’d like to do, and to simplify the system as opposed to all these little … baby steps,” as she nodded without protest.

Obama is the biggest disaster since the FDR Depression

The Depression hit over 3 years before Roosevelt took office in 1933. It was started by Hoover, and cleaned up by Roosevelt. You really are a clueless dweeb.

It was ended by our entry into WW II you stupid fuckstick. Go educate yourself, just a little.

Wrong douchenozzle, it ended 1939. WWII just gave us an economic boom. Are you really this fucking stupid?

330px-US_GDP_10-60.jpg

Is Mittens still going to get his 77k tax deduction for his ballarina horse that lost in the olympics, if elected?

Perhaps you should ask the IRS that question. They are the government agency that enforce the tax laws as written by the Congress and signed into law by the President.

Awesome. I'm 35, have been paying taxes to support other peoples' child credits for 17 years. Now I finally have a kid of my own - and MItt says I shouldn't get the credit.

Fuck him.

Where did Mit say you shouldn't get it?
Are you lying?

You really are clueless. How hard is it to google Romney child tax credit?

Romney, the Child-Tax Credit, and Social Conservatives | CatholicVote.org

Romney’s recent comments suggest that he not only opposes expanding the child-tax credit, as socially conservative policy wonks support, he wants to eliminate the credit altogether. (Romney’s tax plan does not mention the child-tax credit specifically). According to the Associated Press, Romney told a voter at a rally in Pennsylvania this week that ending the child-tax credit might be a good idea:

When another person at the table, Kelly Wassel, expressed concern that the $500 per-child tax credit might expire at the end of the year, his response sounded like he might allow that to happen. “I would actually like to reshape the entire tax system, all right, that is what I’d like to do, and to simplify the system as opposed to all these little … baby steps,” as she nodded without protest.

(Romney’s tax plan does not mention the child-tax credit specifically)

Thanks, that's just the proof I was looking for. LOL!

Obama's done so much damage to the economy its going to take Romney 3 terms to undo it

:lol::lol:

My god, I really think a 100 yrs from now posts like this will be studied by the then psychology students in the projection and mental illness classes.

no shit, not kidding

your brain is broken, stop embarrassing yourself for your own sake :lol::lol:

That amount of hatred in you is simply astonishing. What has brought you to such a point that anyone who views life differently than you do, should warrant such hatred from you?

Obama's done so much damage to the economy its going to take Romney 3 terms to undo it

My god, I really think a 100 yrs from now posts like this will be studied by the then psychology students in the projection and mental illness classes.

no shit, not kidding

That amount of hatred in you is simply astonishing. What has brought you to such a point that anyone who views life differently than you do, should warrant such hatred from you?

I'm sure you ask neocons the same question.

Right?

no shit, not kidding

I'm sure you ask neocons the same question.

Right?
I do, but only when they don't reply in kind. But then, I ask it of everyone, neocons, conservatives, progressives (not so much anymore, as I get where they are coming from) and even a Ron Paul supporter. Though, you have to be careful with that last. They are unpredictable.

no shit, not kidding

Government schools ran by Union thugs, and Liberal professors. THAT is his problem. He has never visited the real world.

no shit, not kidding

Government schools ran by Union thugs, and Liberal professors. THAT is his problem. He has never visited the real world.
You may be right. However, I think that if I strung together the questions and this persons replies to a psychologist, the red flags would be everywhere.

You may be right. However, I think that if I strung together the questions and this persons replies to a psychologist, the red flags would be everywhere.

Red flags with a Yellow Star and Hammer and Sickle.

YOU are entirely correct.
icon14.gif

Give them anything and they'll just lie about it anyway, so the best thing is give them nothing.

This is like warfare.

Dealing with Democrats(communists) in Washington is war.

We didn't ask for this, but this is what it comes to.

It's really up to you to decide if winning elections regardless the costs is more important than your principles. I figure you on the left deserve the kind of government this conduct gives you.....I just wish you would take it somewhere else.

theres-the-door-now-get-the-fuck-out.jpg

Mitt is talking about creating millions of jobs in China like Republicans helped do during Bush:

Report: U.S. has lost 2.4M jobs to China from 2001 to 2008 - The Hill

And did he state WE should be like CHINA as obama and Fauxahontas Warren have?

*NO*

Lizaedbreath Fauxahontas earlier this week:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFbBDilOizA&feature=player_embedded"]Elizabeth Warren for MA | TV Ad: Rebuild - YouTube[/ame]

Obama-August 2008:

Obama, Fan of Chinese Ports, Trains, and Airports

OBAMA: Everybody's watching what's going on in Beijing right now in the Olympics. Think about the amount of money that China has spent on infrastructure. Their ports, their train systems, their airports are all vastly superior to us now, which means if you're a corporation deciding where to do business, you're starting to think Beijing looks like a pretty good option.

OBAMA: Everybody's watching what's going on in Beijing right now and the Olympics. Think about the amount of money that China has spent on infrastructure. Their ports, their train systems, their airports are all vastly superior to us now, which means if you're a corporation deciding where to do business, you're starting to think, Beijing looks like a pretty good option.

ObamaChinaOlympics.jpg

(Image: EIB Network)​

President Obama is seizing on a new think-tank study that says Romney's plan to cut tax rates for all brackets, lower the corporate rate, close loopholes and keep taxes low on investments, would require him to eliminate deductions and credits that benefit the lower- and middle-class, such as child credits and mortgage deductions.

The Romney campaign is not engaging on the same playing field. When asked Thursday in a conference call how much Rommey's plan might add to the deficit before the economic-growth it projected to create was factored in, along with closing loopholes and cutting spending, the campaign declined to provide specific numbers.

In a sense, the Romney campaign is handicapping itself, because Obama is now out on the campaign trail wielding specific numbers against Romney, whacking him over the head with lines like this: "The average middle-class family with children, according to this study, would be hit with a tax increase of more than $2,000."

"In order to afford just one $250,000 tax cut for somebody like Mr. Romney, 125 families like yours would have to pay another $2,000 in taxes each and every year," Obama told a crowd in Mansfield, Ohio, on Wednesday.

"Does that sound like a good plan for economic growth?" Obama asked the crowd, which screamed back, "No!"

Take a few minutes to look up how much the ACA is cutting FSA limts.

OMG, I love this stuff. All the data Obama gave us was wrong...stop with these pointless academic excercises.....lower taxes and lower spending.....it's not that hard.

You gotta love this: The same suckers who fell for nothing more specific than "hope and change" are now demanding exact numbers from Romney.

You can't make this stuff up!

Forum List

Back