Mitt Romney "pals around" with abortionists

R

rdean

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney scheduled a $50,000-a-plate fundraiser at the home of Phil Frost, the executive of the company that makes the Morning After Pill, on Wednesday night. Plan B One-Step is produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, Frost’s company.

Daily Paul: Romney Holds Fundraiser With Manufacturer of "abortion pill"

“It’s a huge disappointment,” Brian Camenker, director of the Massachusetts-based pro-family organization MassResistance told LifeSiteNews.com. “You wouldn’t see someone who was really pro-life doing a fundraiser with somebody who helped the abortion industry.”

Concerned Women for America CEO Penny Nance told The Daily Caller she hoped Romney would return the money. The event made her “question if Gov. Romney has a clear understanding of what it means to be pro-life.”

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Mitt Romney holds fundraiser with manufacturer of the Morning After Pill

---------------------------------------------

Guess all that "pro life" stuff pales in comparison to getting a "businessman" into office.

And I post on Rdean threads......

*shrug*

dont worry about it Horty.....as soon as someone starts questioning Dean.....you wont see him in this thread again....he may have already left.....

This will be an issue.

what?..... you leaving yet another thread you started?.....no issue there.....everyone is pretty used to that.....you and your sister TM's do that with every thread you two start.....what i would like to know.....why the hell start them if you have no intention of following it through?......

The event made her “question if Gov. Romney has a clear understanding of what it means to be pro-life.”

I'm sure Romney knows exactly what it means to be pro-life and pro-choice.

Flip-flopping is done best when one understands both sides of an issue.

Im sure I have some friends who support abortion too. So what?

So what?

So what?

Abortion is a core issue for the right wing. Something they don't negotiate on. Something that they stand firm on. In fact, even though I have to disagree with the position, you have to respect them for that, even though I feel they lose interest shortly after birth. As we know, it's something they will even walk into a church and murder over.

But now, Romney is taking money from probably the largest abortionist in the country and you right wingers think it's no big deal? That's because, like Romney, many of you have no convictions. What else could it be?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-OFXUaMIv8&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Muppet Show. Swedish Chef - Rroasted Turkey (ep.4.08) - YouTube[/ame]

I just wanted to interject a side note here: Notice the tactics.

They aren't trying to stir their base up to support here. They aren't trying to convert new followers to their point of view. They aren't trying to argue Obama's record.

They are trying to persuade conservatives not to come out and vote. Why? Because we outnumber them.

I just wanted to interject a side note here: Notice the tactics.

They aren't trying to stir their base up to support here. They aren't trying to convert new followers to their point of view. They aren't trying to argue Obama's record.

They are trying to persuade conservatives not to come out and vote. Why? Because we outnumber them.

Then, obviously, there wouldn't be any need for voter suppression.

Forum List

Back