Mitt Romney met Todd Akin doctor John Willke during 2012 campaign

Because it is a child. You can't see the ultrasound and deny that he/she is a living child.

Why are you so eager to kill your own children? Or is it just the children of minorities you want killed?

So you believe then that all fertility clinics are mass murderers worse than Hitler. Your sick concept of what constitutes being human would also outlaw many types of birth control. You really should join the Taliban. They want to control all aspects of women's reproduction as well.

Neg_logo.jpg

What I find amazing is you think protecting a child is a bad thing

What I find amazing is you support a zygot as if it were a child. I bet you want to see programs like WIC ended. You're the type of right winger who loves zygots and fetuses more than you are willing to help them live after they're born. But what you're actually claiming is that a woman should be forced to bring a zygot to term, even if it resulted in rape or incest, and bring the fetus to term even if the fetus is in-viable or threatens the life or health of the woman.

That's your position, own it.

You're the village idiot who would eat next spring's seed corn aren't you and sentence the whole town to death while filling your belly. Moron.

Sounds like you're circle jerking for reps there. They seem very important to your self-esteem. I just don't find them a replacement for self-respect.

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/reputation

"User Reputation in its simplest form is a ranking of your user's benefit to your forum. Its basis comes from the opinions of all of your forum users that choose take part in it.

Users gain and lose reputation based on how their posts are scored by other forum participants. Users with the ability to affect reputation, will either give or take aways points by approving or disapproving with a post's content."

The cowardly trolls with little to no benefit are ashamed and ask to have it removed. Come on, have them turn it back on. Wear your troll badge proudly.

If that cowardly little game is important for you, play it. I found it to be a joke, and an excuse for people who couldn't argue their way out of a Halloween shit bag, to crawl out from under their rocks and use rep points as if they mean something. I also found rep points to be meaningless representations of a posters ability to argue logically and coherently. It's more like which crew you belong to, and how many circle jerks you participate in.

To me, it's a waste of time, dishonest, and a child's game. If you want to take that as cowardice, have at. But, you'd be a fucking moron if you do. Personally, I think you're just pissed off that your little wet noodle stick is now as limp as your sagging breasts.

cough, bullshit, cough, cough

The fact that you couldn't rack up any rep points is an indication of your lack of arguing coherently or logically. People have a pretty good bullshit troll detector and it rings like a five alarm fire when you post your partisan hackery. You're simply looking for acceptance by hiding any reflection of what others think of you. That is cowardly. If you have valid points and make good arguments, your rep will rise. If you don't it won't. Yours dropped in the shitter and stayed there from day one.

Forum List

Back