Mitt Romney met Todd Akin doctor John Willke during 2012 campaign

The chickens are coming home to roost.

US election: Mitt Romney met Todd Akin doctor John Willke during 2012 campaign - Telegraph

Mitt Romney met John Willke, the doctor credited with popularising Todd Akin’s controversial views on rape and abortion, during the current election campaign and told him they agreed on “almost everything,” Dr Willke said.

And Romney and Ryan, among others have asked him to step aside, but that means nothing to you flakes. How's that Tax Return thing working out?

US election: Mitt Romney met Todd Akin doctor John Willke during 2012 campaign - Telegraph

Mitt Romney met John Willke, the doctor credited with popularising Todd Akin’s controversial views on rape and abortion, during the current election campaign and told him they agreed on “almost everything,” Dr Willke said.

Oh, gosh, another phony scandal from a lefty puke. Here's a clue. Only dimwits like yourself who aren't going to vote for Romney in the first place eat such crap up. We understand perfectly though why you idiots attempt such stuff given Barry's record he doesn't want to run on.

D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N...

Show me where Romney specifically says anywhere that he agreed with the dr's rape comments.

dumb ass.

Ryan certainly is close to Akin's beliefs, dumb ass. Else why did he cosponsor a bill that dumbed down the meaning of rape to only allow for "forcible rape", and ignore statutory rape and incest.

I hear that the GOP platform plank regarding abortion is being renamed to the Romney/Ryan/Akin amendment.

Show me where Romney specifically says anywhere that he agreed with the dr's rape comments.

dumb ass.

Ryan certainly is close to Akin's beliefs, dumb ass. Else why did he cosponsor a bill that dumbed down the meaning of rape to only allow for "forcible rape", and ignore statutory rape and incest.

I hear that the GOP platform plank regarding abortion is being renamed to the Romney/Ryan/Akin amendment.

A... it wasn't a bill, it was an amendment to a bill, dumb ass.
B... the word forcible was removed early on, byt the Republicans, who listened to the Democrats and removed the word. So, essentially, you're mad at Ryna for listening to the Dems and actually doing something they wanted. Sweet.:lol:

Dumb ass.

dumb ass.

B... the word forcible was removed early on, byt the Republicans, who listened to the Democrats and removed the word. So, essentially, you're mad at Ryna for listening to the Dems and actually doing something they wanted. Sweet.:lol:

Dumb ass.

You stupid fuck. Don't you even know what your own party platform is? The plank that outlaws all abortions, and makes no exception to rape, incest, fetal viability, or the life and health of the mother is a planned constitutional amendment. Ryan supports that amendment.

As for the Ryan/Akin bill, it wasn't Ryan who removed the words.

You're a lying little snake.

Hey coward, have the mods turn your rep back on so people can get a good view of your standing and level of respect here on USMB. Fucking troll.

OMG! That's a "Game Changer!" (isn't that the hot catch phrase this year?)

I don't use that term. It seems that there's a couple of desperate wingnuts who like to. Campaigns are more like death by a thousand cuts. A quarter point here in this state, a quarter point there in that, is how elections are won and lost.

Hey coward, have the mods turn your rep back on so people can get a good view of your standing and level of respect here on USMB. Fucking troll.

Hey coward, I requested that my reps be turned off because it's a punk game, that detracts from discussion. It's the only way that the pissants who hide under rocks can debate. I don't need nor want that inanity to influence me in any way.

Why did you choose to bring up my choice, instead of dealing with the issue under discussion? You're quite a little punk ass.

Dumb ass.

You stupid fuck. Don't you even know what your own party platform is?
I did not mention the party platform, did I, Dickless. I mentioned the amendment Ryan was involved with.

The plank that outlaws all abortions, and makes no exception to rape, incest, fetal viability, or the life and health of the mother is a planned constitutional amendment. Ryan supports that amendment.
Yes, and you DO understand how the Constitution is actually amended, right? You know, the ratification process? You DO know about that, and that something like this has no chance of ever actually being ratified, right? I'm not going to waste energy worrying about something that has absolutely no chance of ever being ratified.

Yes, it was, dumb ass. That's how it works. You author the amendment, you change it. Ryan had it removed at the request of the Dems. He did something YOU are apparently incapable of... listening to the other side and coming to an agreement on something.

Your stupidity and partisan hackery are out in full force today, huh, Dickless.

Dumb ass.

I did not mention the party platform, did I, Dickless. I mentioned the amendment Ryan was involved with.

The plank that outlaws all abortions, and makes no exception to rape, incest, fetal viability, or the life and health of the mother is a planned constitutional amendment. Ryan supports that amendment.
Yes, and you DO understand how the Constitution is actually amended, right? You know, the ratification process? You DO know about that, and that something like this has no chance of ever actually being ratified, right? I'm not going to waste energy worrying about something that has absolutely no chance of ever being ratified.

Yes, it was, dumb ass. That's how it works. You author the amendment, you change it. Ryan had it removed at the request of the Dems. He did something YOU are apparently incapable of... listening to the other side and coming to an agreement on something.

Ryan didn't remove the wording, the committee did. Ryan still supports a constitutional amendment banning all abortions, without exclusions for rape, incest, fetal viability, or life and health of the mother.

For once in your life, be a man, and admit that Ryan supports the constitutional amendment that's in the GOP plank. You won't, because you're such a pussy party hack, and a scumbag liar.

Hey coward, I requested that my reps be turned off because it's a punk game, that detracts from discussion. It's the only way that the pissants who hide under rocks can debate. I don't need nor want that inanity to influence me in any way.

Why did you choose to bring up my choice, instead of dealing with the issue under discussion? You're quite a little punk ass.

It isn't an issue dumb ass. But do keep deflecting from your Dear Leader's failed record as much as you can. If I received as little respect for my opinions and had as little of a dick as you, I'd be ashamed and hide it too. Fucking coward troll.

Ryan didn't remove the wording, the committee did. Ryan still supports a constitutional amendment banning all abortions, without exclusions for rape, incest, fetal viability, or life and health of the mother.

For once in your life, be a man, and admit that Ryan supports the constitutional amendment that's in the GOP plank. You won't, because you're such a pussy party hack, and a scumbag liar.

HuffPo says you're a liar...

Paul Ryan Responds To Todd Akin, Clarifies Abortion Position: 'Rape Is Rape'
The presumptive GOP presidential nominee currently opposes abortion with an exception for cases of rape, incest and risk to the mother's life. His running mate has stated that abortion should only be legal when a mother's life is at risk.
Ryan is in favor of an exception when the mothers life is at risk, so HuffPo says you're a lying little fucktard.

EDIT:
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/onpolitics/post/2012/08/todd-akin-rape-mitt-romney-paul-ryan-/1#.UDZkEqDh-So
"Governor Romney and Congressman Ryan disagree with Mr. Akin's statement, and a Romney-Ryan administration would not oppose abortion in instances of rape," said campaign spokeswoman Amanda Henneberg.
There's the exception for rape.

Dumb ass.

Last edited:

It isn't an issue dumb ass. But do keep deflecting from your Dear Leader's failed record as much as you can. If I received as little respect for my opinions and had as little of a dick as you, I'd be ashamed and hide it too. Fucking coward troll.

Sounds like you're circle jerking for reps there. They seem very important to your self-esteem. I just don't find them a replacement for self-respect.

Sounds like you're circle jerking for reps there. They seem very important to your self-esteem. I just don't find them a replacement for self-respect.

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/reputation

"User Reputation in its simplest form is a ranking of your user's benefit to your forum. Its basis comes from the opinions of all of your forum users that choose take part in it.

Users gain and lose reputation based on how their posts are scored by other forum participants. Users with the ability to affect reputation, will either give or take aways points by approving or disapproving with a post's content."

The cowardly trolls with little to no benefit are ashamed and ask to have it removed. Come on, have them turn it back on. Wear your troll badge proudly.

That's why you turned your rep off? Didn't you say previously it was because you thought it would annoy the conservatives? You're such a fucking liar. You're scared getting negs... simple. Only people who are scared turn their rep off - clearly you take rep very seriously. Sad critter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back