Mitt Romney Fans: Can you justify this?

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Mitt Romney brough my state's (MA) health plan into being right before he left office.

This plan requires all MA citizens to have health insurance or pay a tax penalty, also known as a fine, every year for not having coverage.

The plan also provides health care to low income people.

His plan has also gotten my state over 2billion dollars in debt (you could argue that is devaul patrick's fault since he took over right after romney instituted the plan).

Just curious as I know many conservatives like romney and are against universal health coverage.

SO how do you reconcile these differences?

Romney supporters you really need to nail this one down if you want him to run in 2012 without getting slammed by his opponents on the right.

Mitt Romney brough my state's (MA) health plan into being right before he left office.

This plan requires all MA citizens to have health insurance or pay a tax penalty, also known as a fine, every year for not having coverage.

His plan has also gotten my state over 2billion dollars in debt (you could argue that is devaul patrick's fault since he took over right after romney instituted the plan).

Just curious as I know many conservatives like romney and are against universal health coverage.

Romney supporters you really need to nail this one down if you want him to run in 2012 without getting slammed by his opponents on the right.

Can I use Ann Coulter-style hyperbole? Being governor of Massachusetts is like being governor of North Korea. You get the idea.

Romney is the BEST chance we have.

I did not know this, thanks for posting it.

The more I learn the more I know that it's government that's the problem. How to fix that problem? I do not know.

Let's hope he's the next one to drop like a fly (politically speaking, of course)...if the GOP wants their "1994 in the 21st century style" comeback so much...they need to get rid of these people.

Can I use Ann Coulter-style hyperbole? Being governor of Massachusetts is like being governor of North Korea. You get the idea.

No, he isn't.

Compared to McShame, he's meh, not as bad (in being effective). But...

He's got that morph of career politician, used car salesman, and grubby televangelist all rolled into one kinda thing. It creeps you out and makes you skeptical of trusting him.

STAY AWAY from Romney, people! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! STAY AWAY!

Last edited:

No, he isn't.

He's got that morph of career politician, used car salesman, and grubby televangelist all rolled into one kinda thing. It creeps you out and makes you skeptical of trusting him.

So who do we run, then?

No, he isn't.

So who do we run, then?
Very good question!

Here's one guy to look at.

Enjoy!

I'll have to pass, bury-your-head-in-the -sand-and-pretend-the-rest-of-the-world-doesn't-exist libertarianism is retarded.

Chris who is following whom he was here first. And being called dumb buy you amounts to guarantor of high intelligence.

I'll have to pass, bury-your-head-in-the -sand-and-pretend-the-rest-of-the-world-doesn't-exist libertarianism is retarded.
Did you even READ Gary's profile?

Oh wait...Rush Limbaugh already picked your guy for you and gave you talking points against true blue people.

Did you even READ Gary's profile?

Oh wait...Rush Limbaugh already picked your guy for you and gave you talking points against true blue people.

the true blue people can't win.
Yeah, just like the 2004 political crystal balls couldn't indicate an Obama win in 2008 because he was a political amateur, in his early 40's, and a black man.

Keep using that same line...I can feel it in my bones already...Obama wins by a 400+ Electoral College landslide.

Forum List

Back