Meghan McCain, "Joe the plumber is a dumbass..."

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Meghan McCain: "Joe the Plumber -- You Can Quote Me -- Is A Dumbass"

In an interview with OUT magazine, Meghan McCain spoke freely on her support for gay marriage -- and her dislike of some conservative mouthpieces.

Unprompted, McCain rails against the man her father's presidential campaign touted as an American everyman and made a showpiece in the weeks before the election. "Joe the Plumber -- you can quote me -- is a dumbass. He should stick to plumbing."
McCain also said she'd "be flattered to be considered the anti-Ann Coulter, the anti-Rush Limbaugh."

Author James Kirchick added in a blog post that there's still one controversial campaign figure McCain won't discuss:

Interestingly, while McCain is more than happy to bash the man whom her father celebrated for weeks on end, the one part of the campaign McCain will not talk about is Sarah Palin.

Damn ! A Jewish. Irish conspiracy.................

Meghan McCain: "Joe the Plumber -- You Can Quote Me -- Is A Dumbass"

In an interview with OUT magazine, Meghan McCain spoke freely on her support for gay marriage -- and her dislike of some conservative mouthpieces.

Unprompted, McCain rails against the man her father's presidential campaign touted as an American everyman and made a showpiece in the weeks before the election. "Joe the Plumber -- you can quote me -- is a dumbass. He should stick to plumbing."
McCain also said she'd "be flattered to be considered the anti-Ann Coulter, the anti-Rush Limbaugh."

Author James Kirchick added in a blog post that there's still one controversial campaign figure McCain won't discuss:

Interestingly, while McCain is more than happy to bash the man whom her father celebrated for weeks on end, the one part of the campaign McCain will not talk about is Sarah Palin.

Discuss amongst yourselves..

McCain makes it clear that she believes people can be both Republican and supporters of gay marriage. When told that Samuel Wurzelbacher, aka Joe the Plumber, recently called gays "queers" and said "I wouldn't have them anywhere near my children," McCain responded, "Joe the Plumber -- you can quote me -- is a dumbass. He should stick to plumbing."

McCain: Joe the Plumber is a 'Dumbass'

I want the ENTIRE Palin/McCain/Cheney/"Joe" the Plumber/whoever else is in their collective one brain cell alliance to just get OUT of the public eye...PLEASE!

Forum List

Back