Mitt Romeny's First Campaign Speech to the NRA

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
I thought he did exceptionally well. He didn't come off as insincere at all. He was strong, made several good points and this was the first time I saw him get a crowd really riled up. Good job Mitt.
This is going to be an interesting election year. Very close.

Did he talk about shootin' varmints and chewin' tabacky?

Or was it more like, "I have some friends who are arms manufacturers and they are a really nice bunch of people."

Was he wearing an Aberdeen leather jacket and sporting some field glasses?

Last edited:

Or was it more like, "I have some friends who are arms manufacturers and they are a really nice bunch of people."

Very funny. If you're serious about being the GOP candidate for POTUS, you MUST get the gun vote. I'm sure he will vote in favor of whatever the GOP wants in that regard

I think it is kind of amusing that while Romney sponsored several gun control measures in Massachusetts, and Obama has gone out of his way not to antagonize the gun nuts, they are still doubling down with Romney.

Seriously, the Democrats gave up seriously trying to control guns on a national level after Al Gore lost the varmit shooter vote.

Very funny. If you're serious about being the GOP candidate for POTUS, you MUST get the gun vote. I'm sure he will vote in favor of whatever the GOP wants in that regard

He has the gun vote.

Forum List

Back