Mitt Makes discoveries!

jesus christ hes amazed at a vending machine?

how out of touch can you get
He was amazed that the vending made his sandwich to order.

How much more stupid can you get?...Please, don't take that question as a challenge! :lol:

Yeah..it's not like they haven't been around..since like the 30s..

Oh wait.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=969ElUwS804]Vending Machines, Automat - YouTube[/ame]

Stupid.

were the touch screen ones around back then?......just wondering....

He was amazed that the vending made his sandwich to order.

How much more stupid can you get?...Please, don't take that question as a challenge! :lol:

Yeah..it's not like they haven't been around..since like the 30s..

Oh wait.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=969ElUwS804]Vending Machines, Automat - YouTube[/ame]

Stupid.

were the touch screen ones around back then?......just wondering....

Hmm..

Not sure.

What is really is..is the first part of completely automating the process. They have "self checkouts" at the grocery store across the street. Soon as people get use to these things, the next phase is eliminating jobs.

cant argue there.....that seems to be the ultimate goal of self serve checkouts.....it actually eliminates 2 jobs....checker and bagger....

Mitt is royalty? lol You guys seriously are in trouble.

I don't believe he is but the rw voter treats him as though he is royalty.

YOU can't find even one teeny weeny fault with this pathetic and completely ignorant jerk.

For example, you are STILL making up stories to excuse Mitten's assault and battery on a fellow student.

Never mind that, you are still making excuses for his total lack of a platform.

Quick - what would this empty but expensive shirt say if you asked him even one question about his plans for HIS presidency?

He would tell you what he always says -

He does NOT know.

thanx for that info Dudly......ill pass it around....:wink_2:

What is really is..is the first part of completely automating the process. They have "self checkouts" at the grocery store across the street. Soon as people get use to these things, the next phase is eliminating jobs.

cant argue there.....that seems to be the ultimate goal of self serve checkouts.....it actually eliminates 2 jobs....checker and bagger....
While creating jobs for the manufacturer and maintenance personnel.

In either case, seems that a lot of customers hate self-checkout.

Before It's News

But here we go again, distracting from that bomb of an OP! :lol:

While creating jobs for the manufacturer and maintenance personnel.

In either case, seems that a lot of customers hat self-checkout.

Before It's News

But here we go again, distracting from that bomb of an OP! :lol:

I'm looking forward to online grocery shopping... just place the order and have it delivered to you by the delivery person two hours later!

Did I mention that I hate all forms of shopping?

Immie

I'm waiting for the left to start whining about the 'dog' incident now. :badgrin:

That's because you are lame, have an inferiority complex and project your lameness upon others. Wallow in your boredom.

Dude..you're being mean to this newly minted author.

She "wrote" a book. I am sure it was a tough slog. Getting 10 pages out is pretty tough.

Especially when they have like almost 5 words on each page. Written in big block letters no less. And almost all the three letter words have correct spelling. It's the four letter words she fucked up on.

did you know Chris wrote a book a couple years back?.....he told me and Divecon this....he said it was published in Japan.....true story.....

if a book is written and published and no one reads it does it have a point?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back