Mitt is the front runner? Seriously? I don't believe it.

So now you guys agree with me on certain people having NO chance to win a general election?

You see your manipulators already have it planned who you will vote for.

I really dont think they can cheat enough to win this one anyway though.

So, you are claiming that this was your original thought are you? How fucking stupid can one person be?

Your stupidity is only outshone by your misplaced arrogance.

LOL at Truth accusing others of being manipulated.

you're not really a moderate. :eusa_whistle:

not that there's anything wrong with that. :D
:lol:

Ok, that's fair.

but ya have to admit that obama was not much different than bush, and mitt is just more of the same.

Take a look at Gary Johnson. He walked the conservative talk and made it work. He pushed and pushed to keep the state gov from growing and even shrank it some.

He could do the same at the Fed level.
You and I both know, Mitt will just keep growing it. This conservative talk of his? Is just adding to GW, and he will be for it before he was against it even though there's money going into it that he said he wouldn't spend.

I'm in Gary Johnson's corner, but he is getting no traction. The only media that will pay any attention to him are the libertarians like John Stossel and Judge Napalitano. The other "conservatives" are giving him the 2008 Ron Paul treatment.

:lol:

saw him on Stossel over the weekend.

He's a likeable guy, very straight forward and someone that can actually stand on his record.

If he was a chick, I'd have fantacies about him. :cuckoo:

I am sick of seeing "OMG MITT IS #1 with 24%!" it seems really strange that the main stream is basically ignoring cain and paul...no conservative wants mitt. no libertarian wants mitt. no republican with half a brain wants mitt. This has to be wrong.

Agreed. There are other candidates--and there will be more announcing their intention to run clear into the fall of this year.

Mitt Romney---is just the one right now. Republicans--had better stay distant--until they have the full field intact to choose from. In my opinion these rino repubicans had better start backing off of social issues that they have no control over anyway. Abortion--gays--state approved medical marijuana etc.--otherwise they will be chasing off independants in hoards. And Mitt Romney would be one to do exactly that.

Forum List

Back