Mitt is the front runner? Seriously? I don't believe it.

It is time that our Libertarian friends faced a cold, hard fact. America is not Libertarian, it is center right. I'd rather have a decent candidate who could actually beat Obama and who would be an honest and decent POTUS than run someone who cannot win.

Can not win:

Ron Paul
Sarah Palin

Get the fuck over it.

As much as I hate to agree with you on anything you are correct. And if the GOP puts up a rabid wingnut like Bachman, Palin or Ron Paul it will guarantee an Obama re-election.

And right now only Romnet fits that bill.

I am sick of seeing "OMG MITT IS #1 with 24%!" it seems really strange that the main stream is basically ignoring cain and paul...no conservative wants mitt. no libertarian wants mitt. no republican with half a brain wants mitt. This has to be wrong.

The funney thing is, you didn't mention Johnson. The Gov has actually walked the conservative walk and did so for 8 years.

The only reason Mitt is leading is b/c the press has control over who we hear from the most.

I am sick of seeing "OMG MITT IS #1 with 24%!" it seems really strange that the main stream is basically ignoring cain and paul...no conservative wants mitt. no libertarian wants mitt. no republican with half a brain wants mitt. This has to be wrong.

conservatives DO want mitt.

rightwingnuts do not....

smart conservatives would prefer to have someone electable.

Not really.

As much as I don't want Obama in, I'm sick and tired of the same shit different POTUS.

rightwingnuts do not....

Not really.

As much as I don't want Obama in, I'm sick and tired of the same shit different POTUS.

you're not really a moderate. :eusa_whistle:

not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

Its more the case of the Media attempting to drive the election candidates we still have a way's to go before the field is defined
It's lookin' like "Timmah!" is finished.​

"I don’t know which is worse: The thought that Pawlenty knows that and went forward with this pandering, fantasy-based proposal anyway, or the thought that he doesn’t know it, and he really thinks this could work."

323.png

Anybody who thinks Obama is unbeatable is delusional. The economy is in shambles, rampant unemployment, worthless $, etc. ensures his demise.

I can hear it now... "Four more years!" "Four more years!" "Four more years!" "Four more years!" "Four more years!" "Four more years!" "Four more years!" "Four more years!" "Four more years!" "Four more years!" "Four more years!" "Four more years!" "Four more years!"

Anybody who thinks Obama is unbeatable is delusional. The economy is in shambles, rampant unemployment, worthless $, etc. ensures his demise.

You're correct, of course. The American public has a very short attention span. The majority will never remember what was responsible for their pain, and won't pay too close attention to the feasibility of the opposition's proposed solutions.

rightwingnuts do not....

A proven.....

....right??

:eusa_whistle:

You're correct, of course. The American public has a very short attention span. The majority will never remember what was responsible for their pain....
No doubt.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPJCPcYCupY]YouTube - ‪WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld - THE ULTIMATE CLIP (Edited)‬‏[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

rightwingnuts do not....

Not really.

:lol:

Ok, that's fair.

but ya have to admit that obama was not much different than bush, and mitt is just more of the same.

Take a look at Gary Johnson. He walked the conservative talk and made it work. He pushed and pushed to keep the state gov from growing and even shrank it some.

He could do the same at the Fed level.
You and I both know, Mitt will just keep growing it. This conservative talk of his? Is just adding to GW, and he will be for it before he was against it even though there's money going into it that he said he wouldn't spend.

Obviously you haven't figured it out. WE THE PEOPLE don't matter the media scum and the liberal elite matter.I learned that long ago but it still sucks.

It is time that our Libertarian friends faced a cold, hard fact. America is not Libertarian, it is center right. I'd rather have a decent candidate who could actually beat Obama and who would be an honest and decent POTUS than run someone who cannot win.

Can not win:

Ron Paul
Sarah Palin

Get the fuck over it.

Only problem with that, Romney isn't honest, or decent, and I doubt he stands a chance against Obama. But, if the poll numbers the media gives you is the only thing you care about, then he's your man.

He's a career politician. They're never 'honest'. But can he beat Obama? Possibly.

Can not win:

Ron Paul
Sarah Palin

Get the fuck over it.

Well the CG with losing a huge % of votes... Cold hard fact is Mitt is center of left and that center of right isn’t gonna support him, deal with it.

So now you guys agree with me on certain people having NO chance to win a general election?

You see your manipulators already have it planned who you will vote for.

I really dont think they can cheat enough to win this one anyway though.

So, you are claiming that this was your original thought are you? How fucking stupid can one person be?

Your stupidity is only outshone by your misplaced arrogance.

As someone said and I keep saying, I can't wait for the debates... all this speculation gets old so quick. Mitt and Obama will be on damage control their entire campaign, to the very end, wonderful choices! LOL~

Not really.

:lol:

Ok, that's fair.

but ya have to admit that obama was not much different than bush, and mitt is just more of the same.

Take a look at Gary Johnson. He walked the conservative talk and made it work. He pushed and pushed to keep the state gov from growing and even shrank it some.

He could do the same at the Fed level.
You and I both know, Mitt will just keep growing it. This conservative talk of his? Is just adding to GW, and he will be for it before he was against it even though there's money going into it that he said he wouldn't spend.

I'm in Gary Johnson's corner, but he is getting no traction. The only media that will pay any attention to him are the libertarians like John Stossel and Judge Napalitano. The other "conservatives" are giving him the 2008 Ron Paul treatment.

Forum List

Back