24,000 pages of nothing but egg on the media's and Left face.

to make matters worse it made Palin look quite good in the eye of the voters.

I'll bet in private she's saying thanks to the drooling idiots, you just can't drum up that sort of coverage alone.

Palin emails offer inside glimpse, no big revelations - Yahoo! News

Its all beacuse "they" prevented the release of the good stuff......man. Its a conspiracy between Palin, Haliburton, the Bilderberg group, Count Chocula and Richard Nixon. (you really think he's dead?) What are they hiding? Only the tape that proves 9/11 was an inside job, trascripts from the sound stage of the faked moon landing, and a picute of Amelia Earhart from 1947 eating a Popsicle at a cafe' in Beverly Hills with Judge Crater.

/sarcasm.

Why would the media be so interested in her e-mails in the first place? Especially since so many rubberheads on the left believe they were sanitized in the first place.
Makes the media look as dumb as Weiner.

So..I'm think you guys are running her for President..:eusa_pray:

No idea but as long as she continues to make the left look like the utter buffoons they are I could care less

Looks like the LSM didn't get any dirt on Palin.

Looks like they did get a whole lotta good job as Gov though.

Not to shabby for someone they consider stupid. LOL

Why would the media be so interested in her e-mails in the first place? Especially since so many rubberheads on the left believe they were sanitized in the first place.
Makes the media look as dumb as Weiner.

Because they are as dumb as the media. In 2008 Palin posed such a huge threat that the left sent out agents to loot through her trash and everything else. The left needs dirt on people to smear them, and they have none on Palin, which is why she is such a huge threat to them. That and she is not from the beltway and they cannot corrupt her.
I dont care what anyone says about her, they cannot give me one excuse as to why she would not be a good president and do the right thing for this country, all the left knows is the smears that they have been told by the leftwing media, which I have yet to hear anything that they have said that was negative about her to be true.
The left think she is unelectable, because that's what the left wing media has told them to think.

Palin! Palin! Palin! Palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!palin! Palin! Palin!

Well, it does great harm to the image of the left and the left wing media, makes them look mean, and petty, and small, and as Ann Coulter has pointed out it shows their "mob mentality" well.

If the left thinks the American public isn't watching their antics they are sorely misinformed.

Palin the media feed of each other. Palin provides excellent fodder that basically requires a video camera and sound recorder to make a story. Palin craves and loves the attention that she gets; then claims she just wants to be left alone. :clap2:

Palin the media feed of each other. Palin provides excellent fodder that basically requires a video camera and sound recorder to make a story. Palin craves and loves the attention that she gets; then claims she just wants to be left alone. :clap2:

So, do you applaud every stupid post you make, or just this one in particular?

I think she is a genius myself, she went on this bus tour and the leftwing media automatically assumed that she was going to announce her run for 2012 when in fact she had no intention of doing that while on tour, all it did was create a leftwing media frenzy that got Palin some Positive exposure. Palin is laughing her ass off right now, and the media owners on the left are shitting their pants and crying like the little girls that they are. Good job Sarah, expose them for the asses that they are!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back