Mitch McConnell draws the line in the sand for TP

The answer is yes because the GOP victory in 2010 has meant nothing.

ACA is here to stay, and the TeaPs will go away.

Nothing? We gut punched Obama's steam roller. Forced the scum bag democrats to halt the ever ending annual increases in spending. We drew the line in the sand.

Now not that the Roves haven't tried. Not that Lerner and the man didn't try. But the Tea Party although still not forming a third party like I would want them to has won races that you couldn't have dreamed of just a few years ago.

I just want to see the break in ranks and who is going to go for it. Watch the money flow. Watch the earth shake and watch all hell break loose.

YAY!

"It's time the people in this country hold these asses to account" is an excellent summary of what needs to happen to the far right reactionary TeaPoCraps in Congress.

Sooo Jake, can you name one bill that the Tea Party has passed in Congress?

(yes, this is a trick question, so think about it)

Give old Jake the Snake another week to research it ... Starkey is almost sure there has to be one somewhere ... I mean everybody knows Jake thinks the Tea Party is behind all this mess.

"It's time the people in this country hold these asses to account" is an excellent summary of what needs to happen to the far right reactionary TeaPoCraps in Congress.

Give old Jake the Snake another week to research it ... Starkey is almost sure there has to be one somewhere ... I mean everybody knows Jake thinks the Tea Party is behind all this mess.

My Jake the Snake is not like Jake Starkey. Oh puleeeeeeeeeeeeeze don't do that.

My Jake the Snake is not like Jake Starkey. Oh puleeeeeeeeeeeeeze don't do that.

:lol: When they figure the trick is on BS and ps, the final laugh falls. Go ahead and tell us what the TPM has passed, kids?

He (she? It?) thinks? I demand proof.

There is a difference between just thinking ... And productive cognitive thinking.
Of course it is possible that Jake doesn't exist at all ... And is just the representation of a program spinning widely on a DNC server somewhere ... Randomly gathering various inputs and spitting out thinly veiled disinformation.

Last edited:
When the 40 odd members convinced JB to shut down govt and then had the temeritiy to try to default the debt, the TPM has moved into obscurity and futility.

Any of you noticing Dems and Pubs working together on bills the which make the far left and the right scream in futility.

In jest people, I just don't want to live the rest of my days on USMB thinking Jake Starkey is Jake the Snake.

:lmao:

It would make it really difficult to respond to him seriously.

jake-the-snake-roberts.jpg

When the 40 odd members convinced JB to shut down govt and then had the temeritiy to try to default the debt, the TPM has moved into obscurity and futility.

Any of you noticing Dems and Pubs working together on bills the which make the far left and the right scream in futility.

Yes after all their freaking out over Ted Cruz and now everyone back pedalling and begging for another year to fix Obamacare.

:lol:

Talk about back tracking and smearing yourself in the grand caca!

They had no choice. Fear does that to politicians after this amazing rollout of Obamacare.

When the 40 odd members convinced JB to shut down govt and then had the temerity to try to default the debt, the TPM has moved into obscurity and futility.

What actually has to happen before you can default on debt Jakey ... Then explain how the hell that would happen if we are taking in more than $406 billion a month in revenues?

Any one notice that old bastard McCain out there pedalling the repeal of the law?

I thought Greta from what I read on her website wanted to throttle him.

:lol:

Good.

When the 40 odd members convinced JB to shut down govt and then had the temerity to try to default the debt, the TPM has moved into obscurity and futility.

What actually has to happen before you can default on debt Jakey ... Then explain how the hell that would happen if we are taking in more than $406 billion a month in revenues?

Because they know what they have printed and they know the real figures. This is what is frightening.

They know the real debt.

Put up who is working on bills. I really mean it.

Put up who is working on bills. I really mean it.

He can't. Jake is the King of the Unsubstantiated Statement. He deigns not to provide specifics. All hail, King!

Forum List

Back