Missouri voters approve legalization of marijuana for recreational use

I've seen people who are not under the influence do the very things you state. Nobody is advocating for people to smoke in a plant.
Only if the plant had bad management and didn't care about safety , I just came out of retirement which I vowed never to step one foot in another plastic plant in my life 6 years ago, yesterday, and I was surprised as heck I didn't have to take a pee test let alone a hair test.

Go blow it, you going to tell me with a straight face some dude smoking a joint can safely operate heavy machinery, are you fucking insane?

No more so than a guy drinking a 5th of jack.

But nobody is saying they should be able to do so at work. You have had your ass handed to you and now you are building strawmen to cover that fact

No more so than a guy drinking a 5th of jack.

But nobody is saying they should be able to do so at work. You have had your ass handed to you and now you are building strawmen to cover that fact
I had my ass handed to me , jerk off? You want me to go on TikTok again, and this time I will flame the fuck out of you using cap cut and make a real video about it?

I had my ass handed to me , jerk off? You want me to go on TikTok again, and this time I will flame the fuck out of you using cap cut and make a real video about it?

Yes, I want you to make a TikTok about me. Go for it.

Then come back and tell me how all your fellow workers at Wendy's got a big laugh out of it.

Yes, I want you to make a TikTok about me. Go for it.

Then come back and tell me how all your fellow workers at Wendy's got a big laugh out of it.
What's wrong with working at Wendy's, twat? Now your better than poor black democrats who work there?

Yup you are just another liberal snob,.

“Missouri will join a growing number of states to allow recreational marijuana.

More than 53% of voters approved Amendment 3 on Election Day. With the amendment receiving approval from voters, Missouri is now one of 21 states to legalize marijuana for recreational use.”

Clearly it’s time to decriminalize marijuana at the Federal level.

I don't know what the Missouri Amendment looks like. But in most states with "legalized" cannabis, it is only legalized if special taxes are paid and special regulations are adhered to. The fellows standing behind the bleachers at the local schoolyard are still in violation- and even more so now since they are now "cheating" the state out of tax dollars.

Missouri will need a lot more Narks and prison cells with legal grass than they did when it was illegal.

I don't know what the Missouri Amendment looks like. But in most states with "legalized" cannabis, it is only legalized if special taxes are paid and special regulations are adhered to. The fellows standing behind the bleachers at the local schoolyard are still in violation- and even more so now since they are now "cheating" the state out of tax dollars.

It is also now legal to grow your own.

It is also now legal to grow your own.

That poses still another law enforcement challenge. You might be able to grow your own, but you can't sell it with your tomatoes and corn at a roadside stand to passing motorists.

Keeping an eye on those fellows is going to be a task, as a key of grass can bring more cash than a dozen ears of corn or a peck of tomatoes.

That poses still another law enforcement challenge. You might be able to grow your own, but you can't sell it with your tomatoes and corn at a roadside stand to passing motorists.

Keeping an eye on those fellows is going to be a task, as a key of grass can bring more cash than a dozen ears of corn or a peck of tomatoes.

Most LE folks will note even care.

Its not hyperbole, you ever have to look for some guys finger when he was stoned and got it cut off at work?

I had too.
Oh no! Were you presented REAL evidence rather than your moronic assertion that a steady trendline shows causality where correlation is not even established?

The fact you posted evidence that disconfirms your assertion and do not even realize it is hilarious on its own. I would bet you think the election was stolen too, don't you?

Don't need to.

Like all products, once it is legalized the black market dries up into a tiny subset that can be utterly ignored. The reality is that legalized growing brings with it an economy of scale that makes efficient production possible. This make black markets utterly unprofitable. Every. Single. Time.

Don't need to.

Like all products, once it is legalized the black market dries up into a tiny subset that can be utterly ignored. The reality is that legalized growing brings with it an economy of scale that makes efficient production possible. This make black markets utterly unprofitable. Every. Single. Time.

You have a point, as long as the government isn't greedy and demands high taxes for the legal grass.

But that hasn't been the case so far.

High taxes provide a margin that makes it profitable to smuggle the product. If the taxes are kept to a reasonable 5 or 10%, the profits won't be there for the racketeers.

Oh no! Were you presented REAL evidence rather than your moronic assertion that a steady trendline shows causality where correlation is not even established?

The fact you posted evidence that disconfirms your assertion and do not even realize it is hilarious on its own. I would bet you think the election was stolen too, don't you?
Huh are you trying to tell me you can smoke a joint and be ok on the job , if you are you win dumb fuck of the month

You have a point, as long as the government isn't greedy and demands high taxes for the legal grass.

But that hasn't been the case so far.

High taxes provide a margin that makes it profitable to smuggle the product. If the taxes are kept to a reasonable 5 or 10%, the profits won't be there for the racketeers.
Yes, the higher the taxes and/or regulations the larger the black market however it takes VERY high tax rates to create a viable black market. Booze here is taxed at a whopping 50%. Cigarettes are also very heavily taxed everywhere in the entire country.

Neither has a viable black market. Sure, there are some people legally making and selling those products but there are extremely few of them. The reality is that making something legally costs a LOT of time, money and effort to try and move a product that people will be enormously suspicious of and cannot get by simply walking to the local store.

Indeed, the convivence of getting a joint at the local 'budtender' will destroy the black market at almost any tax rate. The convenience is worth one hell of a markup.

Forum List

Back