Missouri voters approve legalization of marijuana for recreational use

You graph proves nothing, it does not even show correlation, let alone causation.

If legalized weed were the cause then you would see big spikes every few years when a bunch of states legalized it. It would not be a slow and steady rise that matches the cost of medical care rise.

7 states legalized it between 98 and 2000, yet no jump.

6 states legalized it in 2008 alone, yet no jump.

You are a fucking moron, find a 3rd grader to explain your graph to you
No I am smarter than you golfing gator

A tik tok video dedicated to you

One really needs to consider any government wishing their consitituency stoned here......

Oh well, maybe investing in twinkies would be appropos?
1668258923839.png

~S~

If only you were smart enough to see the irony of using a tik tok video to prove you are smart

Irony has always been lost on the ignorant.
I took flaming and trolling to another level, only the low IQ ones like you could only wish, peanut head, now back to the argument because I will make you tik tok famous for your ignorance of a subject.

I took flaming and trolling to another level

Yes, you did taking trolling to another level...CONGRATS

now back to the argument because I will make you tik tok famous for your ignorance of a subject.

Lets do it.

Explain why there are not jumps in the cost of Workers Comp claims when large batches of states legalize pot at the same time?

Yes, you did taking trolling to another level...CONGRATS

Lets do it.

Explain why there are not jumps in the cost of Workers Comp claims when large batches of states legalize pot at the same time?
They didn't do it, that's another lie by you, it was gradual first legalizing medical weed , and now recreational weed,it's called the Overton window which the liberals like you are famous for using

Interesting the more states that go against federal law, the more workman's comp rises

View attachment 724550
Where did you pull this shit graph from? You really ought to do a little more research.

In states with laws allowing medical marijuana, researchers tied the accessibility of cannabis to a nearly 7% decline in workers’ comp claims. When there were claims, they were for shorter periods of time, on average, after medical marijuana was legalized, according to the analysis in Health Economics.

Where did you pull this shit graph from? You really ought to do a little more research.

In states with laws allowing medical marijuana, researchers tied the accessibility of cannabis to a nearly 7% decline in workers’ comp claims. When there were claims, they were for shorter periods of time, on average, after medical marijuana was legalized, according to the analysis in Health Economics.

Go blow it, you going to tell me with a straight face some dude smoking a joint can safely operate heavy machinery, are you fucking insane?

Go blow it, you going to tell me with a straight face some dude smoking a joint can safely operate heavy machinery, are you fucking insane?

No one argued this but when one resorts to hyperbole the argument has been ceded.

No one argued this but when one resorts to hyperbole the argument has been ceded.
Its not hyperbole, you ever have to look for some guys finger when he was stoned and got it cut off at work?

I had too.

So, you're saying someone operating heavy machinery is standing there smoking a joint while operating it? What employer allows this? I can take several drops of tincture oil in my coffee everyday and I can function just fine, still working at 74. Even in your scenario if one smoked a joint last night and went to work this morning operating heavy machinery he/she would be fine.

Seems you don't know much about the subject you are discussing.

No one is sitting in a damn excavator smoking a joint or having a cocktail openly in front of their employer. JHC.

The same rules apply as alcohol. You can still get a DUI and get fired.

It's not hyperbole, you ever have a guy run by you at work screaming in pain, because he was working on a conveyor with the guard's off while it's running?

I had too, and it's only going to get worse.

So, you're saying someone operating heavy machinery is standing there smoking a joint while operating it? What employer allows this? I can take several drops of tincture oil in my coffee everyday and I can function just fine, still working at 74. Even in your scenario if one smoked a joint last night and went to work this morning operating heavy machinery he/she would be fine.

Seems you don't know much about the subject you are discussing.
You're a stoner, you are used to it, just like I can do an 1/8 ball of cocaine, drink a case a beer and drive fine right through a police check point. You developed a tolerance to it or ADHAD.

Forum List

Back