Missouri Lawmaker Says Consensual Rape in Debate About New Abortion Laws

You can start to correct yourself by not treating every single man as an amoral beast. Not every man is a rapist.
I don't know if someone has told you this, and you stupidly assumed it was true or if that's your view of every single man you've ever come across because there is something wrong with your thought processes.

You are a flaming mess in any event.
You are absolutely right...not every man is an immoral beast....in fact the vast majority of men are not immoral beasts......I never claimed that....but there certainly are enough for this to be an issue, right? Especially large enough of an issue that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they even reach 18....and that the #1 cause of death of pregnant women is murder. You don't see this as an issue? You don't see a culture of "boys will be boys" as an issue? You don't see calling a presidential candidate bragging about sexually assaulting women as just "locker room talk" as an issue?

The President did not brag about sexually assaulting women.

That you lied about that, shows that your position is a lie.
Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape - Wikipedia

I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it.

I did try and fuck her. She was married.

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.[3]

Later, referring to Arianne Zucker (whom they were waiting to meet), Trump says:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

"let" equals consent, as you well know.

Dumb ass.
Again, trump said that... not the women he groped. Many of the women he groped said they didn't "let" him. i.e., no consent.
I'd really like to see all those CRCs who claim that grabbing some woman in the pussy or just walking up and kissing them try the same thing in public or at work. See how that works out for them.

Why is it that men feel that it's acceptable to not "play by the rules"? Do they have fathers that teach them that? Do males have this over-blown sense of entitlement when it comes to women's bodies?
You can start to correct yourself by not treating every single man as an amoral beast. Not every man is a rapist.
I don't know if someone has told you this, and you stupidly assumed it was true or if that's your view of every single man you've ever come across because there is something wrong with your thought processes.

You are absolutely right...not every man is an immoral beast....in fact the vast majority of men are not immoral beasts......I never claimed that....but there certainly are enough for this to be an issue, right? Especially large enough of an issue that 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they even reach 18....and that the #1 cause of death of pregnant women is murder. You don't see this as an issue? You don't see a culture of "boys will be boys" as an issue? You don't see calling a presidential candidate bragging about sexually assaulting women as just "locker room talk" as an issue?

And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, "I'll show you where they have some nice furniture." I took her out furniture—I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.[3]

Later, referring to Arianne Zucker (whom they were waiting to meet), Trump says:

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

Dumb ass.
Who said they "let"? The women? Let's interview them? As we can see in this very thread....many males think "no" means "yes".....how do they define "let"?

He sure did

Married women too. He does not even respect the fact that a woman may be married

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that Trump believes married women are a target for sexual assault

Said the man too stupid to understand the meaning of the word "let".
LOL

"Let" was from the assaulter's perspective. Some 20 women have since come forward to say they didn't "let" him grope them.

Your moronic defense is like defending a rapist who says his victims wanted to be raped.

Trump's supporters are glad to be on board with a sexual perv; they voted for it, knowingly

Dumb ass.
Who said they "let"? The women? Let's interview them? As we can see in this very thread....many males think "no" means "yes".....how do they define "let"?
Give me a break. You go to a private room with a guy and lay in bed with him and you expect nothing to happen.

How many women do you think "let" someone come up to them in public and grab their pussy? How many women like that do you know? Try doing what he brags of doing in public or better yet at work and see what happens.
Here is the transcript. Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women
Take your time and show me where Donald Trump says he gropes women in public . His bragging should be bad enough but you seem to think you must make it even worse by lying and inventing things you attribute to Trump.
You are the worst.

I'm still waiting for an example that is legit....tho it is odd that a poster would think that murder laws only are designed for men. Really strange, that.

Women lawmakers vote on murder laws. Those laws end up controlling the bodies of men.

I have already laughed at you for the "just" moving of the goal posts. Your refusal to even try to defend that line of reasoning, shows that you know it is shit.

At this point, I have answered your question, and you are just playing stupid games to try to hide from the fact that you can't make an argument at all.
Murder laws control everyone.....unless you would like to make the case that women can murder someone and these laws don't apply to them. I'd like to see you prove that is the case.

And women vote on them, even though they control the bodies of men.

Ta Da.
They control all bodies...male and female. You are struggling with this, aren't you?
He has a huge issue with it. The fact is that he is only against rape if it is "muslim rape gangs " responsible.

What the hell are you talking about? Seriously, you post such delusional shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

He sure did

Married women too. He does not even respect the fact that a woman may be married

The Billy Bush video demonstrates that Trump believes married women are a target for sexual assault

LOL

"Let" was from the assaulter's perspective. Some 20 women have since come forward to say they didn't "let" him grope them.

Your moronic defense is like defending a rapist who says his victims wanted to be raped.

The claim was made that Trump admitted to it.

One word from me, and you libs are moving on to the next bullshit claim.

That is you losing liberal.

All you have, is lies and bullshit.

RUn along loser.

He sure did

LOL

Trump's supporters are glad to be on board with a sexual perv; they voted for it, knowingly
And by reading threads like this, it's becoming more and more clear as to why they had no conflict doing so.

Dumb ass.
Again, trump said that... not the women he groped. Many of the women he groped said they didn't "let" him. i.e., no consent.
I'd really like to see all those CRCs who claim that grabbing some woman in the pussy or just walking up and kissing them try the same thing in public or at work. See how that works out for them.
Women expect the man to make the first move. They are attracted to the male who fits that natural dominant role. Grabbing inappropriately is unacceptable. But a first passionate kiss at a party is nature running it’s course. Lesbian feminists are trying to destroy natural heterosexuality and the beautiful dance that exist between a man and a woman falling in love. There is nothing more thrilling than that first kiss. Liberals are unnatural evil people for wanting to destroy that.

He sure did

How many women do you think "let" someone come up to them in public and grab their pussy? How many women like that do you know? Try doing what he brags of doing in public or better yet at work and see what happens.

That was the point Trump was making. When you are rich and famous, women treat you differently.

THat vile liars took what he said, and twisted it, into a stupid gotcha lie, is on them, not on him.

He sure did

LOL

The claim was made that Trump admitted to it.

One word from me, and you libs are moving on to the next bullshit claim.

That is you losing liberal.

All you have, is lies and bullshit.

RUn along loser.
More rudeness.....

Have you tried to grab women by the pussy at work or in public? Did they let you? How would that work out for you? For anyone?

Dumb ass.

YOU claimed he admitted to sexual assault.

ONe word challenge from me, and you drop your claim, that you knew was shit when you made it, and move on to the next shit claim.

Why should we have any more respect for the shit you are posting now, than you did for the shit you posted a few minutes ago?

I was 37 when slick willie lied on live TV in august 1998 about, "that woman"
Then you know about how all the left knowingly gave a pass to Bill Clinton and decided to support a perv.
So why are you bleating about Trump now? It just makes you look like a super hypocrite.

Forum List

Back