Missouri House Republicans Vote To Defund Libraries

Libraries represent civilization and are valuable repositories and in today's insane world they are the perfect to escape from that insanity, if only temporary. You can actually hear a pin drop in a library. Try to do that anywhere else people that's why I have a soundproof library in my home. Missouri certainly made a poor decision. Thanks. All done here ?!
Libraries are now a bastion of liberal crap.

I get books to read at the library all the time and yet I haven’t stepped into one in over a decade, I do my browsing on-line. Times are changing and we are going to a more streamlined way of living, big box stores are closing less car travel and more shopping from home on-line. Time to advance and save time and money and become greener with a better method. Let’s progress.

I get books to read at the library all the time and yet I haven’t stepped into one in over a decade, I do my browsing on-line. Times are changing and we are going to a more streamlined way of living, big box stores are closing less car travel and more shopping from home on-line. Time to advance and save time and money and become greener with a better method. Let’s progress.
Worries me that we are locking down, closing up, not interacting with each other, holed up in our little bubbles.

Worries me that we are locking down, closing up, not interacting with each other, holed up in our little bubbles.
I agree. Especially with our youngsters. It's a bit humorous but serious at the same time. As a kid I had to get up the nerve to ask a girl for her phone number. Then I had to get up the nerve to make that call and go through MOM or (shudder) DAD to speak to the girls. Then you had to discuss a date and what movie. Whew! Now knock on the door and meet MOM, DAD, OR BOTH! I once had a parent come outside and check the tires on my car!

Now, just a message on Facebook or whatever, "Hey, whatup?

HOWEVER, we did have bench seats, there was that! :D

People are developing more mental issues too. Paranoia especially, worrying about what other people are doing.

Although puberty occurs around 11 for girls and 12 for boys. Girls can have puberty as early as 8 and boys as early as 9. For some waiting till 6th. and 7th. grade to begin sex education is already too late. The youngest child on record in the U.S. to become pregnant was only 10. 10 year olds are usually in the fifth grade
It was definitely too late for her.

Desantis claims they were teaching six, seven and eight year olds about sex.

Forum List

Back