Missouri House Republicans Vote To Defund Libraries

In ancient times, when raising the kids, the library had an adults only section. In addition to the usual adult topics you are worried about, it included all adult novels and biographies. There were works by Khmer Rouge survivors etc.

Interestingly, book stores have no controls. Why is that not an issue?
Private enterprise, not a public venue.

Nobody I give a fuck about.
Look back over the past 40 posts for yourself. This is not a dare. You and I are not children. Look at yourself in these exchanges. That will tell you all you need to know about yourself. I'm very bad enough of it already. I usually only deal with emotional problems like yours at work.

Yes, you both need to do that.
1ctzue-S.jpg

Nobody I give a fuck about.
Only had time to look up a few, on break at work,
Post 447 you said I was an idiot. Post 452 you called me a fucking retard. Post 454 you said I had my head up my ass. Post 457 life is only good when people like you are kicked to the curb. Hope you're very proud of yourself. LIAR !

Back to being discussed over anyone who would agree to get rid of PUBLIC LIBRARYS.
Libraries represent civilization and are valuable repositories and in today's insane world they are the perfect to escape from that insanity, if only temporary. You can actually hear a pin drop in a library. Try to do that anywhere else people that's why I have a soundproof library in my home. Missouri certainly made a poor decision. Thanks. All done here ?!

/----/ Libs don't ban books -- except when they do.
Until further notice, teachers in the Burbank Unified School District will not be able to include on their curriculum Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, Mark Twain's The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men, Theodore Taylor's The Cay and Mildred D. Taylor's Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry.
The fucking idiots banned the N-word, when kids can just turn on the radio and get as much N as they want.

The fucking idiots banned the N-word, when kids can just turn on the radio and get as much N as they want.
Really, I guess I don't watch nasty, filthy shows. Which makes one wonder where are the parents ?

Bullshit

Burbank is Adam Schittferbrain's district.
I looked it up, although Burbank is mostly Democratic, it has more Republicans than other communities surrounding it. Look up Burbank voting districts map.

I looked it up, although Burbank is mostly Democratic, it has more Republicans than other communities surrounding it. Look up Burbank voting districts map.
I work here, dumbass.

Burbank is the entertainment capitol of the universe.

Therefore it attracts leftards.

I work here, dumbass.

Burbank is the entertainment capitol of the universe.

Therefore it attracts leftards.
I was simply attempting to end a useless argument by adding actual facts to the discussion. Sorry, if facts disturb you.

Forum List

Back