Missouri has a new law that makes fights in grade school a felony

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
On January 1, 2017 a revised statute went into effect that changes the laws on what punishments can and should be handed out to children who have fights in school. Previously a child could be charged with a misdemeanor and released to their parents. Now they will get plugged into the school to prison pipeline just that much faster.

Missouri has a new law that makes fights in grade school a felony with up to 4 years of prison time

------------------------------------------------------------------

Way to go liberals you should all be proud of your pathetic selves for the police state you've created for your children. But it will keep those little kiddies so safe. Makes me want to puke at this stupidity.

You snow flake loons have just created a child that will never have a job and be a loser to society before they are 10

Taking zero tolerance a bit too far

Charging a child with a felony?

What happened to not being old enough to tell right from wrong?

• Banned

They're prepping for 9 yr olds to get married to forty something's . =)

• Banned
upload_2017-4-29_20-15-4.png

Documents Tie Berkeley Riot Organizers To Pro-Pedophilia Group, NAMBLA

• Banned
Liberals want children to be convicted felons because they want to track them for the rest of their lives

Bet these libjects change real fast when they get charged for it all and have to pay fines. The first round is prob. what will happen the parents get nailed. LOL oh well that's what they wanted a HITLER ran nation.

Black children in predominantly black schools will all be felons before they are ten years old.

This law is going no place.

Liberals want children to be convicted felons because they want to track them for the rest of their lives

Bet these libjects change real fast when they get charged for it all and have to pay fines. The first round is prob. what will happen the parents get nailed. LOL oh well that's what they wanted a HITLER ran nation.
Can you think of a better way to enforce cradle to grave control?

All that will happen is that these poor kids will be so suppressed of the normal emotional outlets that we had as kids that they will grow up with emotional problems seeking dysfunctional expression as adults. You can already see the results in our society today.

Sorry to say, but fights between kids is a natural part of normal mental and emotional development when it comes to everything from handling stress, to problem solving and social interactions. What these idiots are doing to these kids is nothing short of child abuse and any parent should take their kids out of these schools, take their tax credit and run like mad to a good private school.

Lawyers should love this one. What parent isn't going to empty their wallet to keep this kind of shit off their kid's records and/or their asses out of jail.

Chaaaaaaa-CHING!!!

On January 1, 2017 a revised statute went into effect that changes the laws on what punishments can and should be handed out to children who have fights in school. Previously a child could be charged with a misdemeanor and released to their parents. Now they will get plugged into the school to prison pipeline just that much faster.

Missouri has a new law that makes fights in grade school a felony with up to 4 years of prison time

Way to go liberals you should all be proud of your pathetic selves for the police state you've created for your children. But it will keep those little kiddies so safe. Makes me want to puke at this stupidity.

You snow flake loons have just created a child that will never have a job and be a loser to society before they are 10

Is it a "liberal" policy, or is it pushed by the privately-owned prison systems?

Is it a "liberal" policy, or is it pushed by the privately-owned prison systems?

I'm sure the prison system can't really push that. The idea is more than likely some democratic jackass who jumped on board with it. I haven't followed all links on this story yet.

I'm sure the prison system can't really push that. The idea is more than likely some democratic jackass who jumped on board with it. I haven't followed all links on this story yet.

Because private prisons can't use lobbyists to push legislators to vote on bills that will affect their profits?

Amen to this. In my opinion, it would have to depend on the age of the kids involved and how far the fight goes.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So you think putting someone as young as 16 and under into prison, where they will have Felony records and can never vote , can never own a gun, can never have a Federal or state job. All for a kids fighting.
Hmmm k. That will produce real good people of society .

Almost all kids get into some sort of fight at one time or another.
This makes it a POLICE STATE and Police nor the school should have to be the parents to kids.

MELISSA PERRY the STATE OWNS your KIDS get it.

Because private prisons can't use lobbyists to push legislators to vote on bills that will affect their profits?

they could, but I doubt the prison system is behind it as much as those politcal fks already in power. I'm sure the prison system thinks it's a great idea obviously they make good money off more criminals.

All that will happen is that these poor kids will be so suppressed of the normal emotional outlets that we had as kids that they will grow up with emotional problems seeking dysfunctional expression as adults. You can already see the results in our society today.

Sorry to say, but fights between kids is a natural part of normal mental and emotional development when it comes to everything from handling stress, to problem solving and social interactions. What these idiots are doing to these kids is nothing short of child abuse and any parent should take their kids out of these schools, take their tax credit and run like mad to a good private school.

Yes, and their theory lets send them to prison will cause more emotional issues after they are raped a few times by the same sex not to mention.

Forum List

Back