Mississippi & Louisiana Join Refusal to Honor Same Sex "Marriage"

seem the right doesn't know the difference between can and will or do.

Figures I'd have to explain this to you.

Your dumbass friend stated Texas has conceded and will honor the SCOTUS ruling. I just showed that not to be true.
false "can" is not the same as will there are gay people getting married in Texas as we speaks.
as always you are talking out your ass,

Link to these "people getting married in Texas as we speaks".
see previous threads dumbass!

As we speak(s)!!

So far you idiots have failed!!
pussy boy deflection.

They did the same thing when they refused to honor integration and interracial marriage

They caved then...will cave now

As we speak(s)!!

:wtf:

Do you want an actual live feed? Maybe you're one of those emotionally handicapped types who take everything just a touch too literally. Like Sheldon Cooper.
Lonelystar will evade the truth until you make a typo or something he can deflect with. He is emotionally unable to deal with reality. I think its part of his experience of being a convict. Ask him. He will tell you about it.

As we speak(s)!!

:wtf:

Do you want an actual live feed? Maybe you're one of those emotionally handicapped types who take everything just a touch too literally. Like Sheldon Cooper.
Lonelystar will evade the truth until you make a typo or something he can deflect with. He is emotionally unable to deal with reality. I think its part of his experience of being a convict. Ask him. He will tell you about it.
convict !!!! bahahahahahahahaha! his name in the big house was Loretta !

Figures I'd have to explain this to you.

Your dumbass friend stated Texas has conceded and will honor the SCOTUS ruling. I just showed that not to be true.
false "can" is not the same as will there are gay people getting married in Texas as we speaks.

What a dumb ass you are!! :laugh:

Coming from a moron like you!!
I bet you feel like a world class jack ass.
laugh.gif

I know its embarrassing that you didnt even know what was going on in your own state. :itsok:

Not at all. I knew he would fail and he did.

I don't care that gay marriage is to be legal in all states, I actually think its good and about time. Never know when I might have a hard time picking up women and have to switch teams.
seriously though, I do think its good. What I have a problem with is that the Supreme Court seems to be ruling by what they feel emotionally and not what is or is not constitutional.
With the last two rulings, the Court has proven itself no longer able to unbiasedly do the job they are supposed to be doing.
We knew there would be trouble when the self proclaimed racist sodomizer was appointed.

Let the Clerk refuse to do her or his job based on Religious bigotry, and watch of fast they lose their job and have to pay for their stupidity because they can not deny a same sex couple the right to wed.

Serious question:
What recourse would anyone have if states chose to ignore the ruling?

(not saying that they should)
Eventually both the state and the state employees refusing to follow the SCOTUS ruling will be liable for heavy fines and possibly jail for contempt if court orders are specifically issued. State authorities who instruct employees to act in contempt or violate federal court orders face criminal charges besides simple contempt charges.

Yo, America is only beautiful in Republican hands!

"GTP"
yo are you trapped in the 90's !

YO, it would be the 1950's and McCarthyism is their way of thinking!

Yo, glad you realize McCarthy was right after all!!!

"GTP"

Yo, he was on the right seeing he was a GOP, but if you are claiming his McCarthyist ways were correct then that load of bull is not passing the smell test with me...

What a dumb ass you are!! :laugh:

Coming from a moron like you!!
I bet you feel like a world class jack ass.
laugh.gif

I know its embarrassing that you didnt even know what was going on in your own state. :itsok:

Not at all. I knew he would fail and he did.
the only failure here is was yours dishonest and a coward too.

Serious question:
What recourse would anyone have if states chose to ignore the ruling?

(not saying that they should)

Injured parties could bring suit in federal court as a Section 1983 claim, asking for injunctive relief and monetary compensation for any actual damages as well as punitive damages. Injured parties could also potentially bring suit in state courts, depending on the particular laws of their state.

Forum List

Back