Mississippi & Louisiana Join Refusal to Honor Same Sex "Marriage"

They're claiming delay but may also be testing the waters have picked up momentum in Texas, Kentucky and Alabama

Texas, Kentucky and Alabama already conceded that they will honor the USSC ruling.

You're in the bargaining and denial phase of your loss. Where you are trying to convince yourself of elaborate comforting lies. The reality is far simpler and colder:

You lost.
AG Paxton State workers can deny licenses to same-sex couples News - Home
seem the right doesn't know the difference between can and will or do.

Didn't these southern idiots study history? Can't they recall federal troops enforcing the law in Little Rock, in Montgomery, in Birmingham? Why must the most socially ignorant, the most assured in their own superiority, the most repressive folks first all congregate in the south and then be forced to do the most patriotic things Americans should do: extend freedom and liberty to all citizens?

Its part tantrum and part civil war fantasy. Where some of them actually believe that the millennials are going to rise up in an anti-gay rebellion....because Cletus and Bubba don't like homosexuals.

Yo, if you can? Try using that little brain? The Feds are not going to fight the State National Guard!!!

"GTP"
Miss a lot of school when you were a child, or haven't you been to school, or are you a child lacking the benefits of education? One way or another, you post the absolute stupidest things found here.

Just an FYI, but in Miss there was already a court stay on issuing any gay marriage licenses because of an ongoing, and unrelated, suit. I'm sure a lot of circuit clerks with moan and cry, but the stay will be dissolved within a few days.

Didn't these southern idiots study history? Can't they recall federal troops enforcing the law in Little Rock, in Montgomery, in Birmingham? Why must the most socially ignorant, the most assured in their own superiority, the most repressive folks first all congregate in the south and then be forced to do the most patriotic things Americans should do: extend freedom and liberty to all citizens?

Its part tantrum and part civil war fantasy. Where some of them actually believe that the millennials are going to rise up in an anti-gay rebellion....because Cletus and Bubba don't like homosexuals.

Yo, if you can? Try using that little brain? The Feds are not going to fight the State National Guard!!!

"GTP"
Miss a lot of school when you were a child, or haven't you been to school, or are you a child lacking the benefits of education? One way or another, you post the absolute stupidest things found here.
he's in the top 10 anyway.

"GTP"

Yo, don`t be jealous dummy, it`s the Republican way, be smart!

"GTP"

They're claiming delay but may also be testing the waters have picked up momentum in Texas, Kentucky and Alabama

Texas, Kentucky and Alabama already conceded that they will honor the USSC ruling.

You're in the bargaining and denial phase of your loss. Where you are trying to convince yourself of elaborate comforting lies. The reality is far simpler and colder:

You lost.

Figures I'd have to explain this to you.

Your dumbass friend stated Texas has conceded and will honor the SCOTUS ruling. I just showed that not to be true.

The same people having wet dreams about Obama being thrown out of office and/or arrested for "not fulfilling his duty" by prioritizing criminals for deportation are positively tittilated by court clerks refusing to issue marriage licenses to gay couples. Fifteen years ago, the absurdity would have been hilarious. Now, it's just another sad reminder of how ridiculous our society has become.

It's like driving passed a bad accident. You know whatt is there, it's gruesome, and yet you still just have to look at it.

That's the attitude I approach Rambo's posts with.

Last edited:

You lost.

Your dumbass friend stated Texas has conceded and will honor the SCOTUS ruling. I just showed that not to be true.
false "can" is not the same as will there are gay people getting married in Texas as we speaks.
as always you are talking out your ass,

"GTP"

Yo, don`t be jealous dummy, it`s the Republican way, be smart!

"GTP"
speaking of stupid ,you enjoy being a dumb fuck?

You lost.

false "can" is not the same as will there are gay people getting married in Texas as we speaks.

Link to these "people getting married in Texas as we speaks".

You lost.

Texas Clerk Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses In Spite of Her Faith

“Personally, same-sex marriage is a contradiction to my faith and belief that marriage is between one man and one woman,” Denton County Clerk Juli Luke said in a statement Sunday, according to the the Denton Record-Chronicle. “However, first and foremost, I took an oath on my family Bible to uphold the law, and as an elected public official, my personal belief cannot prevent me from issuing the licenses as required.”

Her clerk's office oversaw its first gay marriage Monday morning, the Denton Record-Chronicle. The couple, Sara Bollinger and Whitney Hennen, received their license a little after 8 a.m.

You lost.

Gay couples in Texas begin obtaining marriage licenses Fox News
Gay couples in Texas started receiving marriage licenses Friday within hours of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling they had the right to wed. But many counties kept couples waiting, and Republican Gov. Greg Abbott said he would take action to protect what he called religious liberties.

In Austin, the first marriage license was issued to Gena Dawson and Charlotte Rutherford, a couple of 22 years who planned to have a wedding later Friday after finding a judge to waive the usual three-day waiting period.

They were among dozens of gay couples across Texas who rushed to county clerk offices -- mostly in liberal strongholds such as Dallas and San Antonio -- after the Supreme Court decision wiped out a 2005 state constitutional ban on gay marriage. In Houston, where a lesbian mayor oversees the nation's fourth-largest city, marriage licenses were being prepared after the Harris County clerk reversed himself and said he would no longer wait on state approval.

You lost.

see previous threads dumbass!

You lost.

What a dumb ass you are!! :laugh:

see previous threads dumbass!

As we speak(s)!!

So far you idiots have failed!!

Coming from a moron like you!!

Coming from a moron like you!!
I bet you feel like a world class jack ass.
laugh.gif

I know its embarrassing that you didnt even know what was going on in your own state. :itsok:

Forum List

Back