Mississippi Democrat: If cops chase a suspect....throw bricks, rocks at the cops.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Mississippi Democrat Urges Constituents to Hurl Rocks, Bricks and Bottles at Police (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Well well well. Obama voting Democrats once again siding with criminals and calling for violence against cops.

This Democrat has called for violence against cops using weapons. Says if you see cops chasing a criminal for a misdemeanor......to throw bricks and rocks at them. And...I'm sure if you are throwing bricks at the cop and get shot...he'll be first in line demanding the cop be charged.

Fucking Democrats. When America is completely lawless because cops say fuck it.....remember the people who caused it.

Shouldn't this Obama voting Democrat councilman be ARRESTED for calling for violence against police?

Last edited:
Add this to the many others that we must bring up when liberals demand "links" to examples of Democrats calling for violence upon police officers.

Hey Democrats....this isn't Iraq or Africa. We don't throw rocks and bricks at police for simply trying to catch a criminal.

Hey Democrats....this isn't Iraq or Africa. We don't throw rocks and bricks at police for simply trying to catch a criminal.

So he thinks the ghetto should be a safe haven for negro thugs?
Kinda like home base in a game of tag?
Jesus how do idiots like this get elected?
He should be charged the first time a cop gets nailed by a rock.

So how the hell would these idiots know whether the perp was being chased for a felony or a misdemeanor?

Easy. All cops are racist liars. So I'd they're chasing a black man in Jackson MS....they didn't do anything wrong.

This Obama Democrat says he wants cops to stop chasing criminals in his city of Jackson MS. And he encourages the black community to use VIOLENCE against cops who do.

Ok sir. How about this. Police in Mississippi should be up billboards state wide that say:

"ATTENTION CRIMINALS: If you make it to Jackson or are already in Jackson....Police will never ever chase you."

I bet the entire state of Mississippi would LOVE it. Well....except Jackson residents. Because...well....they'd be getting some new residents moving to Jackson.

HE should get his spear and bag of rocks and start patrolling Jackson for police chases. And let him be the first to attack a cop with bricks. Problem solved very quick.

So how the hell would these idiots know whether the perp was being chased for a felony or a misdemeanor?
You must be a racist.

/sarc

Things are going to shit pretty fast.

QuietMajority_zpsatpnedse.jpg

Maybe Obama can make his final executive order be a ban on all police chases of any kind. Foot chase. Car chase. All of it.

Mississippi Democrat Urges Constituents to Hurl Rocks, Bricks and Bottles at Police (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Well well well. Obama voting Democrats once again siding with criminals and calling for violence against cops.

This Democrat has called for violence against cops using weapons. Says if you see cops chasing a criminal for a misdemeanor......to throw bricks and rocks at them. And...I'm sure if you are throwing bricks at the cop and get shot...he'll be first in line demanding the cop be charged.

Fucking Democrats. When America is completely lawless because cops say fuck it.....remember the people who caused it.

Shouldn't this Obama voting Democrat councilman be ARRESTED for calling for violence against police?

Dimwit showing his true colors.

Yes, this Kenneth Stokes POS ought to be arrested already.

The Democratic Party = The Party of Violence and Lawlessness.

So Democrats....do you support his call to violence against cops?

Maybe Obama can make his final executive order be a ban on all police chases of any kind. Foot chase. Car chase. All of it.

Or make his final executive order outlawing the police and all law enforcement entirely.

I thought Mississippi was solidly a Red State, don't say even they're going Leftist and Politically Correct now?

I've always had a soft spot for the American South, the courtesy and old-fashioned manners appeal to the Real Europa....and I like Mint Juleps, but once in Arlington, Texas I was unfortunately given this thing called Sweet Tea and I'm sorry, that was absolutely repulsive.

The concept is "never let a crisis go to waste" as stated by our mayor Rahm Emanuel...........and you have to have a crisis before you can use it for our political purposes.........this nut is just trying to create an exploitable crisis.......this is what democrats do...........

I thought Mississippi was solidly a Red State, don't say even they're going Leftist and Politically Correct now?

I've always had a soft spot for the American South, the courtesy and old-fashioned manners appeal to the Real Europa....and I like Mint Juleps, but once in Arlington, Texas I was unfortunately given this thing called Sweet Tea and I'm sorry, that was absolutely repulsive.

The capitol...Jackson Mississippi has been run by democrats for decades...

Forum List

Back