MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Teump trolls MSM

Pindos are cowards. As soon as 1st their ship is sunk they leave Syria and start listening what Russia is talking.
I have radical point of view, so I wish Russians to strike all pindos intervents illegally staying is Syria, wish pindos jet and/or ship was destroyed.
Wish China join Russia in this fight against your state-world terrorist #1. But they won't...why shall they if TSA and Russia fight China becomes stronger and automatically goes to the final.
Anyway in middle east TSA is weaker than Russia so we'd better hit them strongly.

What's a pindo? I know what a pendejo is. :abgg2q.jpg:

Rosie..........are your for the regional shift of power to Shiite............aka...........Iranian dominated...............
Pindos..............................do you like suni more?.................with all their women amusements. ..............beheading them for being raped ...........beheading gays..........................staying good in your mass media just because TSA authorities are ally with them?

Damn, why the hell all those your dots?

Trumptards crowing about 2 weak expensive attacks that killed nobody. LOL Syria's Assad undermined Trump twice. LOL That's double the defiant chemical attacks under Obama. They know removing Assad is handing Syria to ISIS Muslims.

Threatening leaders of other countries always forces them to defy our wishes. Bush's threats turned Iran & North Korea into nuclear powers under his administration.

The mission was to bomb the chemical sites. It’s done.

The regressives are just pissed because they want us to take out Assad, create a power vacuum to be filled by ISIS, and refugees forever.
What exactly is done?
Huge fart?
"Smart" rockets 70% of which were terminated by old Syrian systems built by the USSR in 1960s?
Almost no damage, no victims...
All Russia is dying of laughter now
70% were NOT terminated--simple...period

Rosie..........are your for the regional shift of power to Shiite............aka...........Iranian dominated...............
Pindos..............................do you like suni more?.................with all their women amusements. ..............beheading them for being raped ...........beheading gays..........................staying good in your mass media just because TSA authorities are ally with them?

Damn, why the hell all those your dots?
I use the dots so people like you will ask that question...........

In regards to who I like in the middle east..........I believe it should be fenced in and turned into a petting zoo..........

Clear it up for you.

Pindos are cowards. As soon as 1st their ship is sunk they leave Syria and start listening what Russia is talking.
I have radical point of view, so I wish Russians to strike all pindos intervents illegally staying is Syria, wish pindos jet and/or ship was destroyed.
Wish China join Russia in this fight against your state-world terrorist #1. But they won't...why shall they if TSA and Russia fight China becomes stronger and automatically goes to the final.
Anyway in middle east TSA is weaker than Russia so we'd better hit them strongly.

Are you banned in Google?

Pindos - armed to the teeth and coward American soldier

Are you banned in Google?

Pindos - armed to the teeth and coward American soldier
I shed a tear on that comment somewhere down the line...........

Do you have an onion ...........might need a little help.

aka.........you want the entire planet to die.........

point noted........
No, you cowards will not answer
As soon as you realize what is Russian hyperdound weapon is and how Russian radioelectronics works you simply stay in your continent and change your pants

point noted........
As soon as you realize what is Russian hyperdound weapon is and how Russian radioelectronics works you simply stay in your continent and change your pants
you are full of shit--70% of the missiles were not terminated

point noted........
I served in the cold war...........even did missions off Vlad...........enjoyed the bear reving the engines over our ship........was funny as hell.......

And the Russian Sailor drinking Vodka as they passed by...........those memories......

Oh.........sorry.......you were threatening me......

Please continue.

point noted........
71 out of 103 launched

But you may go on believing what they lie to you in your state controlled "free" media

point noted........
71 out of 103 launched

But you may go on believing what they lie to you in your state controlled "free" media
Which missile defense system did that lol

:party:

point noted........
71 out of 103 launched

you prove to be military illiterate .....no way they lost that many
if you believe that, that proves you are stupid

point noted........
71 out of 103 launched

you prove to be military illiterate .....no way they lost that many
if you believe that, that proves you are stupid
I want him to tell me the system that did that...............lol

The mission was to bomb the chemical sites. It’s done.

The regressives are just pissed because they want us to take out Assad, create a power vacuum to be filled by ISIS, and refugees forever.
What exactly is done?
Huge fart?
"Smart" rockets 70% of which were terminated by old Syrian systems built by the USSR in 1960s?
Almost no damage, no victims...
All Russia is dying of laughter now

Well Ruskie............which of your systems did it...........

Waiting...................

Trumptards crowing about 2 weak expensive attacks that killed nobody. LOL Syria's Assad undermined Trump twice. LOL That's double the defiant chemical attacks under Obama. They know removing Assad is handing Syria to ISIS Muslims.

Threatening leaders of other countries always forces them to defy our wishes. Bush's threats turned Iran & North Korea into nuclear powers under his administration.

I'm not convinced Assad used chemical weapons on his own people just as his army is winning. He had nothing to gain, and everything to lose by doing so.

We used to joke around in the Cold War.........One was our Submarines submerged.............Russian submarines sink.........

Wonder if they still have the same problem these days...............

My bumper sticker on my truck during the cold war.

$_1.JPG

I'm not convinced Assad used chemical weapons on his own people just as his army is winning. He had nothing to gain, and everything to lose by doing so.
I think the dang rebels did it......to provoke an attack on Assad............not sure.......but it smells.

Forum List

Back