Missing texts between anti Trump FBI agents uncovered by DOJ

Amazing how quickly they were recovered.

And I like their statement “so the Departments leadership can take any management action it deems appropriate “. Says a lot between the lines.

I'm not surprised. What people are NOT being told is ---- There's no such thing anymore as "missing electronic communications"..

Guess I should explain that. Because it's SO obvious --- but so ignored by the media, political leadership, damn near anybody that counts. Govt people, Civil Libertarians KNOW that those text messages were collected and recorded under the Big Brother 702 Domestic Spy system. It's ALL sucked up and archived.

So -- NO Fed agency can "conveniently lose" anything anymore. And I'll wager that when the FBI TRIED that smokescreen story -- a bunch of folks in Congress and maybe the Insp.Gen. office REMINDED them that they could go for a FISA warrant and RECOVER that "lost data"..

Actually --- turns out the IG office ALREADY HAD those "missing" records. And the FBI was just stone-walling the House Committee. But mark this "new reality" for understanding future "convenient losses" of critical electronic evidence. Best EVERY citizen wise up and realize the Pandora Box of Fun that you opened by ALLOWING massive Domestic Spying..
Yeah, but what it means is the FBI intentionally lied to the American people.
During what is suspected as a cover-up of one of the worst crimes in American history if it is true.

The FBI dragged its feet to Nunez and the House Committee. That's not EXACTLY lying to the American people. They have an Insp. General on their ass. Which they fear 10 times worse than a punk Congress that will not assert itself.

Where the BIG lie was -- and maybe we'll soon see the evidence --- is that it APPEARS the FBI severely misrepresented and lied about their "evidence" to a FISA court. In order to get a warrant to spy on a political campaign... THAT was never the intended use of the Big Brother 702 Domestic Surveillance Systems. But yet -- here we are..

review.jpg

Brutalist

Like I said.. Thanks to Big Brother Domestic Spy system. NOTHING is ever truly missing anymore. You just have to get a FISA judge to issue a warrant.

System didn't fully kick in early enough to suck up Clinton's unsecured transmissions. But since 2014 -- it's ALL THERE. Sitting in that brand new Spy Palace in Utah..

Amazing how quickly they were recovered.

And I like their statement “so the Departments leadership can take any management action it deems appropriate “. Says a lot between the lines.

I'm not surprised. What people are NOT being told is ---- There's no such thing anymore as "missing electronic communications"..

Guess I should explain that. Because it's SO obvious --- but so ignored by the media, political leadership, damn near anybody that counts. Govt people, Civil Libertarians KNOW that those text messages were collected and recorded under the Big Brother 702 Domestic Spy system. It's ALL sucked up and archived.

So -- NO Fed agency can "conveniently lose" anything anymore. And I'll wager that when the FBI TRIED that smokescreen story -- a bunch of folks in Congress and maybe the Insp.Gen. office REMINDED them that they could go for a FISA warrant and RECOVER that "lost data"..

Actually --- turns out the IG office ALREADY HAD those "missing" records. And the FBI was just stone-walling the House Committee. But mark this "new reality" for understanding future "convenient losses" of critical electronic evidence. Best EVERY citizen wise up and realize the Pandora Box of Fun that you opened by ALLOWING massive Domestic Spying..
Yeah, but what it means is the FBI intentionally lied to the American people.
During what is suspected as a cover-up of one of the worst crimes in American history if it is true.

The FBI dragged its feet to Nunez and the House Committee. That's not EXACTLY lying to the American people. They have an Insp. General on their ass. Which they fear 10 times worse than a punk Congress that will not assert itself.

Where the BIG lie was -- and maybe we'll soon see the evidence --- is that it APPEARS the FBI severely misrepresented and lied about their "evidence" to a FISA court. In order to get a warrant to spy on a political campaign... THAT was never the intended use of the Big Brother 702 Domestic Surveillance Systems. But yet -- here we are..
Saying the evidence (texts) were unavailable and lost to the electron heavens was a lie. They were easily retrieved in just a few days. And only because everyone knew it was a lie and someone had to go fetch them.

Remember the IRS targeting of the Tea Party? The missing IRS hard drives of targeter Lois Lerner? The Clinton server evidence destroyed by the FBI? Clinton's smashed-with-a-hammer BlackBerries? The bleach-bitted Clinton server? Why would anyone be skeptical that the FBI lost text messages from key bad actors during a very convenient time period, right? A "secret society" is outrageous, right? A former FBI Director leaking classified memos to kick off a special counsel to investigate the president (what's his punishment for this, by the way?), is perfectly normal, right?

Don’t forget the missing Benghazi emails, either.

Oh! And these-
The Department of Health and Human Services informed House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa in a letter Thursday that some of the emails belonging to Marilyn Tavenner, who leads the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, may not be “retrievable.”

The missing emails belonging to Tavenner, whose agency runs the ObamaCare exchanges, were first reported by msnbc.com.

Key ObamaCare official likely deleted emails now sought in House probe

Oh, my!
Issa: More Than 20 Obama Officials 'Lost or Destroyed' E-mails After House Launched Probes

Remember the IRS targeting of the Tea Party? The missing IRS hard drives of targeter Lois Lerner? The Clinton server evidence destroyed by the FBI? Clinton's smashed-with-a-hammer BlackBerries? The bleach-bitted Clinton server? Why would anyone be skeptical that the FBI lost text messages from key bad actors during a very convenient time period, right? A "secret society" is outrageous, right? A former FBI Director leaking classified memos to kick off a special counsel to investigate the president (what's his punishment for this, by the way?), is perfectly normal, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back