Missing texts between anti Trump FBI agents uncovered by DOJ

At this point how do we know that the incriminating evidence has not been edited out?

Because it was a setup to catch a leaker. They already had the text messages.

Let me tell ALL of you---------->the Democrats played Trump; they really did, almost as bad as the Democrats played their supporters.

But then something happened-) It was called Devon Nunez, Coats, and Admiral Mike Rogers, the hero in the whole saga. Those 3 caught the Democrats in their own lies, and will now destroy the Democrats in 2018.

I know, I know, "nothing burger," correct Leftists!

I am here to tell you, that YOUR side is buried!

What is that you ask? How many people will be arrested and prosecuted?

I am NOT Karnak, and have no idea if even one will, but I do know this-------------> NOBODY was ever arrested who was really on high for Watergate, and yet the information that came out destroyed the Republican Party for years to come. Nixon was never led around in handcuffs, and yet, look what happened! And you know who FORCED Nixon out? REPUBLICANS!

The Lefts whole mantra of RIGHTS, and being for everyone, is going to be destroyed by this, and what will they have left? A dogcatcher named Hillary, in New York City, chasing her hound dog of a husband around, and that is only if they are lucky-)

This just out today :

View attachment 173440

NOTE: The following article has been updated to more accurately reflect the Justice Department’s overall position on the FISA memo and the agency’s desire for the FBI to review its contents. In relation to the information laid out in the memo, ABC News reported, “the department said certain allegations of impropriety are completely unfounded.” However, after reading the leaked letter obtained by The Atlantic’s Natasha Bertrand, nowhere does the Justice Department’s Stephen Boyd directly state allegations in the memo are unfounded, rather the Trump appointee says the agency is “unaware” of any wrongdoing related to the document. ABC News’ story did not include the letter and appears to have editorialized Boyd’s statement on the veracity of the memo.
WOW! Sessions DOJ Moves To Protect Deep State AGAIN, Warns Against Releasing FISA Memo Without FBI Review – *UPDATED*

Well like it's been mentioned we are going to see a bunch of bs coming out on purpose to confuse the public even more on these issues.
That is being done on purpose so the less informed really don't get what's going on.

Sessions however is two faced pos prick who is selling this Nation out. He needs to go!!
Wouldn't surprise me he has something to hide.

This is awesome.

The texts that the dupes KNEW had been deleted by the crooked FBI weren't deleted at all...and no attempt to delete them was ever made.

That's proof that the FBI is crooked and incompetent.

Perfectly logical.

This is awesome.

The texts that the dupes KNEW had been deleted by the crooked FBI weren't deleted at all...and no attempt to delete them was ever made.

That's proof that the FBI is crooked and incompetent.

Perfectly logical.

LOL, play the game all you want. Your peeps are screwed, and it is becoming so obvious, even you can see it.

Enjoy your final laps around here under that name, because very soon, we are going to be laughing so hard whenever we see you people, it will be a conservative party, lololol!

I always love how Trump supporters try to make steak out of hamburger. There is noting here. There is nothing in the memo. this is just how far off the deep end Trump supporters have gone. Americans are tired of this circus and are going to start reining this in starting with Congress in 2018.

I always love how Trump supporters try to make steak out of hamburger. There is noting here. There is nothing in the memo. this is just how far off the deep end Trump supporters have gone. Americans are tired of this circus and are going to start reining this in starting with Congress in 2018.

So you know what all 50,000 messages say already? Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Well like it's been mentioned we are going to see a bunch of bs coming out on purpose to confuse the public even more on these issues.
That is being done on purpose so the less informed really don't get what's going on.

Sessions however is two faced pos prick who is selling this Nation out. He needs to go!!

It's certainly looking that way at this point, isn't it? In other news, the same cabals are railroading Paxton here in Texas currently, probably related, and maybe a warning to Sessions.

review.jpg

Brutalist

Amazing how quickly they were recovered.

And I like their statement “so the Departments leadership can take any management action it deems appropriate “. Says a lot between the lines.

I'm not surprised. What people are NOT being told is ---- There's no such thing anymore as "missing electronic communications"..

Guess I should explain that. Because it's SO obvious --- but so ignored by the media, political leadership, damn near anybody that counts. Govt people, Civil Libertarians KNOW that those text messages were collected and recorded under the Big Brother 702 Domestic Spy system. It's ALL sucked up and archived.

So -- NO Fed agency can "conveniently lose" anything anymore. And I'll wager that when the FBI TRIED that smokescreen story -- a bunch of folks in Congress and maybe the Insp.Gen. office REMINDED them that they could go for a FISA warrant and RECOVER that "lost data"..

Actually --- turns out the IG office ALREADY HAD those "missing" records. And the FBI was just stone-walling the House Committee. But mark this "new reality" for understanding future "convenient losses" of critical electronic evidence. Best EVERY citizen wise up and realize the Pandora Box of Fun that you opened by ALLOWING massive Domestic Spying..
Yeah, but what it means is the FBI intentionally lied to the American people.
During what is suspected as a cover-up of one of the worst crimes in American history if it is true.

The "Secret Society" had them them hidden. But not well enough.

Forum List

Back