Missing Bride To Be Found Alive

Kathianne said:
Only when they act like this. Sorry dillo, that won't work.

and the poor ones who do stupid things? Are we going to charge them too for what they cost the system---like car chases in LA for example ?

dilloduck said:
and the poor ones who do stupid things? Are we going to charge them too for what they cost the system---like car chases in LA for example ?

YES! That's why it's called PUNISHMENT. You pay the price, and learn from your own stupidity.

Mr. P said:
Dillo, I think ya may want to brush-up on civil vs criminal crime.

Mr. P, you might wanna brush up on the big picture here------We're talking about adding civil charges on top of criminal charges for some questionable motives.

dilloduck said:

Like go to jail? That's what happens to poor people. Bad lawyers and sentences.

Kathianne said:
Like go to jail? That's what happens to poor people. Bad lawyers and sentences.

What? poor people don't have equal access to the law?? Since when did we care about that?

dilloduck said:
What? poor people don't have equal access to the law?? Since when did we care about that?

You are just going oppositional. Whatever. :rolleyes:

dilloduck said:
cool---then you should be charged extra for you're traffic tickets

If you run from the police when they first try to pull you over, absolutely.

If people are finally held accountable for their actions, maybe a lot of things wouldn't happen in the first place.

Too many excuses instead of admitting fault.

dilloduck said:
cool---then you should be charged extra for you're traffic tickets

I paid my (2) traffic tickets - I didn't get out of them because I didn't have the money! If I hadn't paid them, I'd have gone to jail on top of having to pay for them, and I'd have lost my license...

It's called taking responsibility for ones own actions. She cost the state how many thousands of dollars? She should be required to pay every cent of that back, as well as an additional amount for DELIBERATELY going out of her way to make up some bullshit story.

Shattered said:
I paid my (2) traffic tickets - I didn't get out of them because I didn't have the money! If I hadn't paid them, I'd have gone to jail on top of having to pay for them, and I'd have lost my license...

It's called taking responsibility for ones own actions. She cost the state how many thousands of dollars? She should be required to pay every cent of that back, as well as an additional amount for DELIBERATELY going out of her way to make up some bullshit story.

how about making her wear a scarlet letter too?

Shattered said:

yes you paid for your criminal actions but I think you should pay for the additional problems you caused the community----that was a cop who could have been doing something else instead of having to pull your ass over because you were stupid !

dilloduck said:
how about making her wear a scarlet letter too?

Now you're just being ridiculous, and overreacting. How about just making the damn punishment fit the crime, and teach someone a lesson? Personal responsibility, no?

dilloduck said:
yes you paid for your criminal actions but I think you should pay for the additional problems you caused the community----that was a cop who could have been doing something else instead of having to pull your ass over because you were stupid !

That *cop* was hiding around a bend having lunch. Hardly anything better to do in a small town, ya know?

Here's the funny part.. If they'd have tacked extra money on to the ticket just because of the annoyance of having to stop eating his lunch, I STILL would have had to pay it, or suffer the consequences, because *I* was the one speeding.

Shattered said:
Now you're just being ridiculous, and overreacting. How about just making the damn punishment fit the crime, and teach someone a lesson? Personal responsibility, no?

Hey I'm all for it------as long as it's done across the board and NOT because people are pissed at her.

dilloduck said:
Hey I'm all for it------as long as it's done across the board and NOT because people are pissed at her.

Who said it should be done just because people are pissed at her?

dilloduck said:
Mr. P, you might wanna brush up on the big picture here------We're talking about adding civil charges on top of criminal charges for some questionable motives.
I guess you are Dillo...Fact is, No charges have been brought yet.

All I'm talking about is possible charges for a "criminal" crime..

Now, ya wanna talk restitution? Jail time plus fines...go for it..That is up to the court,
and the guide lines are in place for such, depending on the charge and whether the party is found guilty...

Forum List

Back