Missing Bride To Be Found Alive

In a related article she was quoted as saying,"I suddenly realized I was about to marry a big dufus"!

show of hands....how many people thought the fiance killed her?

krisy said:
This link only says she was alive and kidnapped. But Fox News is reporting she apparently lied and had cold feet,so she took off to New Mexico. Boy if I was her fiancee,I would be livid!!!http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155119,00.html

Probably with another guy, too.....

If I were her fiance, I'd say "Hasta La Vista, Baby!!!!!", break off the engagement and bed down with the first bimbo I could get my hands on just to make the breakup official!

KarlMarx said:
Probably with another guy, too.....

If I were her fiance, I'd say "Hasta La Vista, Baby!!!!!", break off the engagement and bed down with the first bimbo I could get my hands on just to make the breakup official!

Afraid I'd be gone too but he looks happy as a lark

Umm.. She ditched him, and he still wants to marry her? Good grief! I'd take the hint...

No criminal charges will be filed???????????? What the hell is that? The stupid bitch cost the taxpayers lots of money, sparked an extensive search, tied up police assets and caused general mayhem in her community. The very least she needs is a fine which is twice as much as the amount of damages she caused.

Don't know who the biggest flake is in this transaction - this dingbat or the idiot who is going to marry her.

Mr. P said:
That very well may be true...She is cute though. :hitit:

Cute? Damn P, you're in dire need of upgrading your standards! She looks like a freakin pekinese, for crying out loud. Every picture of her looks like her eyeballs are about to pop out of her head. Wonder what she's on, it must be potent stuff.

Merlin,I think she should be punished in some way too,even if it's a fine. From what I heard on ox this morning,nothing she did was criminal until she said she was kidnapped. I wonder how many crimes went on while they were searching for ol scardy pants. After the initial shock, wore off,I would kick her ass!!!!

Merlin1047 said:
Cute? Damn P, you're in dire need of upgrading your standards! She looks like a freakin pekinese, for crying out loud. Every picture of her looks like her eyeballs are about to pop out of her head. Wonder what she's on, it must be potent stuff.
Nahhh...I've seen many pics here locally..she really is cute. But then, I do need glasses... :)

I think she should be fined as well.. We had some college kid here in Wi. stage their own kidnapping to get attention.. They nailed her left and right with fines.. I'm not sure if she served any jail time, but she should have.

Forum List

Back