Miss. Passes anti gay discrimination law.

Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do wh "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.
Sounds to me that you are BIGOTED towards people of faith. Funny how liberals hate good people but love people who follow Satan.

But they are not people of faith . They only pretend to be . You should have to prove its actually a legit religious belief.

No, you shouldn't. Government doesn't get to decide how you practice or follow your faith unless you are causing harm to another individual. and it that case the harm you are causing has to be weighed against the harm that would be caused by the government forcing you to action/inaction.

But they are causing harm to the same sex spouces.

So I can just ignore all laws and claim "religious beliefs ". Smoking a big fat joint on the town hall lawn, "hey man, it's my religion!"

Define "harm", and don't go with "hurt feelings".

I doubt you will find an actual religious belief that requires joint smoking in a town hall.

When the Mississippi tax collection comes around , "against my religion to pay taxes ".

How far will that get you ?

Taxes are in the Constitution, serving cakes to gays isn't

Who's talking about cakes ?

How about your wife is in the hospital and the doctors decide to ignore you because it's a same sex marriage .

When has this happened? It never will because the doctor will treat anyone who is ill. You are simply throwing shit against the wall.

Cool.
Choice = freedom

To me the bill as written is over-reach, but its what I expect. When one side goes all in, the other does too.
Yeah those guys wanting too much equality. They pushed things too far wanting to be treated equally
Good thing is, MS will CONTINUE to treat everyone equally and have the freedom of choice.
To me the bill as written is over-reach, but its what I expect. When one side goes all in, the other does too.
Yeah those guys wanting too much equality. They pushed things too far wanting to be treated equally
Good thing is, MS will CONTINUE to treat everyone equally and have the freedom of choice.
true. because if there is only one thing Mississippi is known for it's fair and equal treatment of everyone. that and teen pregnancy.

Bigot.
which part? the historically accurate criticism of Mississippi's track record on equality or pointing out it's high teen pregnancy rate (#2 in the country)

bigot.

When the Mississippi tax collection comes around , "against my religion to pay taxes ".

How about your wife is in the hospital and the doctors decide to ignore you because it's a same sex marriage .

A hospital with one doctor?

Ignorant red states passing these pro-discrimination bills will soon be begging blue states for yet more subsidies as their tax bases are lowered with the withdrawal of major companies who refuse to operate in bigoted states. Pay Pal was just the last to announce they will not operate in North Caroline because of their recently passed law. Four Hundred jobs, gone from North Carolina.

Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do wh "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.
Bah the wayh, it's Con-fedret Heritege Month, down heayah, too. Ummmmm doggies.

Oh you mean "traitors to our great nation" month ?

Why did we even reinstate their statehood ? We should've returned miss to territory status after the civil war.
'nuff said

Mississippi Division of the Sons of Confederate Veterans
The citizen-soldiers who fought for the Confederacy personified the best qualities of America. The preservation of liberty and freedom was the motivating factor in the South's decision to fight the Second American Revolution. The tenacity with which Confederate soldiers fought underscored their belief in the rights guaranteed by the Constitution. These attributes are the underpinning of our democratic society and represent the foundation on which this nation was built.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
that can't be real...

satire site?

1 - Learn how to use hyphens to your advantage. I can't tell if you're saying it's an anti gay-discrimination law, or an anti-gay discrimination law, or an anti-gay-discrimination law, or if you forgot to finish your sentence about anti gay-discrimination-law activism.

2 - The article is vague. Does the law protect the "right" of people to refuse service to gay people, generally speaking? Or just the right to refuse service to people seeking goods and/or services for gay marriages? Does it give people the right to refuse non-wedding goods and services to married homosexual couples? Does it include a right to refuse service to heterosexuals who engage in pre-maritial sex?

When has this happened? It never will because the doctor will treat anyone who is ill. You are simply throwing shit against the wall.

Timmy wants the government to force a doctor to take care of his male wife, he knows they'll give him excellent care holding a gun on him making him treat someone he doesn't want to. That's why Timmy wouldn't just let another doctor do the job.

Terrorists, murderers, assassins all have no problem getting doctors. But apparently they won't treat gays. As you said, he's throwing shit against the wall

Sounds to me that you are BIGOTED towards people of faith. Funny how liberals hate good people but love people who follow Satan.

But they are not people of faith . They only pretend to be . You should have to prove its actually a legit religious belief.

No, you shouldn't. Government doesn't get to decide how you practice or follow your faith unless you are causing harm to another individual. and it that case the harm you are causing has to be weighed against the harm that would be caused by the government forcing you to action/inaction.

So I can just ignore all laws and claim "religious beliefs ". Smoking a big fat joint on the town hall lawn, "hey man, it's my religion!"

I doubt you will find an actual religious belief that requires joint smoking in a town hall.

Native Americans smoke peyote as part of their religion . Ya got your whole Rasta crowd .

1 - Learn how to use hyphens to your advantage. I can't tell if you're saying it's an anti gay-discrimination law, or an anti-gay discrimination law, or an anti-gay-discrimination law, or if you forgot to finish your sentence about anti gay-discrimination-law activism.

2 - The article is vague. Does the law protect the "right" of people to refuse service to gay people, generally speaking? Or just the right to refuse service to people seeking goods and/or services for gay marriages? Does it give people the right to refuse non-wedding goods and services to married homosexual couples? Does it include a right to refuse service to heterosexuals who engage in pre-maritial sex?

Lol. I did notice the title problem after I posted .

Why did we even reinstate their statehood ? We should've returned miss to territory status after the civil war.
'nuff said

The citizen-soldiers who fought for the Confederacy personified the best qualities of America. The preservation of liberty and freedom was the motivating factor in the South's decision to fight the Second American Revolution. The tenacity with which Confederate soldiers fought underscored their belief in the rights guaranteed by the Constitution. These attributes are the underpinning of our democratic society and represent the foundation on which this nation was built.

that can't be real...

satire site?
man, all joking aside, that site is as real as death. Click on the calendar button and see what events we're having today!

Ohhhhh you can go to a really bad jail for that down here.
http://thirdworlddd.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/prison22.jpg

Which one is you?
I ain't goin' in theyarh

Now let's see you just drop them pants. Drop em, just take them right off. Don't say anything just do it. Just drop them boy ...
Timmy ought to just be glad he isn't in Maryland.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...=fd43b4e411d32e86327065ccee3b3179&action=view

You are reaching pretty hard. A person isn't a couple. What gay related function could a hospital be involved with?

Native Americans smoke peyote as part of their religion . Ya got your whole Rasta crowd .

Not all of us. I am Seminole and have never smoked peyote. Don't use such a wide brush Timmy.

Of course, its only fair. I don't think they have PA laws at all.
Who knew equality was bad? :lol:

What equality ?

The equal right to be discriminated against. You have a right to received as much discrimination as me.

Where are the hetero married couples being discriminated against ?

Heterosexual couples are the norm. They comprise the larger portion of the population. Gays are estimated to only comprise some 7% of the total population therefore 7% of the voters. Heterosexuals comprise 93% of the population and therefore 93% of the voters. It appears you are a member of a very small and fairly insignificant group of misfits and "flukes" of society.

You are reaching pretty hard. A person isn't a couple. What gay related function could a hospital be involved with?

I'm talking married couple privileges . Medical/legal type privileges that come wh marriage .

Of course, its only fair. I don't think they have PA laws at all.
Who knew equality was bad? :lol:

What equality ?

The equal right to be discriminated against. You have a right to received as much discrimination as me.

Where are the hetero married couples being discriminated against ?

Heterosexual couples are the norm. They comprise the larger portion of the population. Gays are estimated to only comprise some 7% of the total population therefore 7% of the voters. Heterosexuals comprise 93% of the population and therefore 93% of the voters. It appears you are a member of a very small and fairly insignificant group of misfits and "flukes" of society.

I'm not gay or married . Why is it that conservatives can never fathom someone recognizing a wrong that doesn't affect them?

Are you all so self centered ?

'nuff said

that can't be real...

satire site?
I do not believe so.

Forum List

Back