WE-GOP Leave Republican Party Members No Doubt Who is Picking the GOP Nominee - NOT THEM!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Thank you for participating in the faux democratic primary voting process; however, in the end, your votes mean almost nothing. The PARTY will choose who the Republican Party Presidential Nominee will be, and the 'PARTY' is 'US', the Washington Establishment Leaders...NOT YOU. 'It's not our job to 'represent' you - You're just along for the ride. Don't like the way we run the Republican Party?

:fu:

------------------

Priebus: 'The party is choosing a nominee'

"Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus cautioned supporters of Donald Trump who vocally disapprove of the GOP's delegate allocation and selection process.

"By the way, this is a nomination for the Republican Party," Priebus told 620 WTMJ in Wisconsin.
"If you don't like the party, then sit down. The party is choosing a nominee."

Last edited:
Uh-oh...the sheep found a hole in the GOP fence. And Bernie is opening the gate for the cows in the DNC.

"Thank you for participating in the faux democratic primary voting process; however, in the end, your votes mean almost nothing. The PARTY will choose who the Republican Party Presidential Nominee will be, and the 'PARTY' is 'US', the Washington Establishment Leaders...NOT YOU. 'It's not our job to 'represent' you - You're just along for the ride. Don't like the way we run the Republican Party?

------------------

"Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus cautioned supporters of Donald Trump who vocally disapprove of the GOP's delegate allocation and selection process.

"By the way, this is a nomination for the Republican Party," Priebus told 620 WTMJ in Wisconsin.

Listen to this audio where Cruz says he and Trump will ensure that Rule 40B stays intact. There will be no one allowed to be nominated in the entire course of the convention who has not gotten a majority of delegates in each of at least eight states

That measn it will be only either Trump or Cruz.

------------------

Has it always been the desire and agenda of the establishment Republicans to seek a one party system? Wasn't that the expressed goal of Tom Delay and the R Leadership back in the day? Seems his goal and that of Gingrich, et al, sought the form of democracy practiced in the Soviet Union and other countries which conduct sham / show elections; those with only a single party on the slate.

Today the Republican Party is seeking a party open only to real conservatives, those party members who toe the line and never question conservative dogma. Ideas which challenge the dogma are forbidden (verboten seems more appropriate) by the power elite authoritarian leadership never elected or appointed.

I am sure Cruz and Trump are doing their level best to stack the rules committee.

They won't succeed, I don't think.

this is a little off topic but since trump is so fucking rich, I think I would be fair if he ,on the off chance he becomes president ,that he not be paid for his services or the other perks the president gets .
why should we pay fro his use of all the presidential vehicles hotel stays etc..
sound fair?

this is a little off topic but since trump is so fucking rich, I think I would be fair if he ,on the off chance he becomes president ,that he not be paid for his services or the other perks the president gets .
why should we pay fro his use of all the presidential vehicles hotel stays etc..
sound fair?

Why should you pay the man? Because we HAVE to pay the man - it comes with the job.

I always thought Ross Perot (and Romney) should have thrown down the gauntlet and declared they would refuse to take a salary if they won, just to see if their counterparts would step to the plate as well. It would be smart for Trump to offer this, though.

sound fair?

Why should you pay the man? Because we HAVE to pay the man - it comes with the job.

I always thought Ross Perot (and Romney) should have thrown down the gauntlet and declared they would refuse to take a salary if they won, just to see if their counterparts would step to the plate as well. It would be smart for Trump to offer this, though.
there is no have to when someone is that rich.

If at the last minute, after luring the RNC along, Trump and Cruz form a unity ticket. That will give them more than 80%. It would be the biggest sandbag of all time. It would be like taking a flamethrower to the convention.

If at the last minute, after luring the RNC along, Trump and Cruz form a unity ticket. That will give them more than 80%. It would be the biggest sandbag of all time. It would be like taking a flamethrower to the convention.
The negatives of how many American en toto who hate either or both of them, I think, would overwhelm the advantages of such a ticket. The Dems would win everything in sight including the dog catcher in your precinct.

The negatives of how many American en toto who hate either or both of them, I think, would overwhelm the advantages of such a ticket. The Dems would win everything in sight including the dog catcher in your precinct.
I don't know, Bernie has quite a few voters there, me thinks those folks are in the same scenario.

BTW, I'd love to see the American Citizen flip off both parties and tell them each to take a hike.

Forum List

Back