Miss. Passes anti gay discrimination law.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do wh "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.

Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do wh "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.
Stay out of Mississippi.

Stay out of Mississippi.

Not a problem!

Of course, its only fair. I don't think they have PA laws at all.
Who knew equality was bad? :lol:

If the law was passed by the Mississippi legislature who were duly voted into office by the people of the state, then they have every right to govern themselves as they see fit. They are not governed by legislatures from New York, California, or any other state.

Cool.
Choice = freedom

To me the bill as written is over-reach, but its what I expect. When one side goes all in, the other does too.
Yeah those guys wanting too much equality. They pushed things too far wanting to be treated equally
Good thing is, MS will CONTINUE to treat everyone equally and have the freedom of choice.
true. because if there is only one thing Mississippi is known for it's fair and equal treatment of everyone. that and teen pregnancy.

Bah the wayh, it's Con-fedret Heritege Month, down heayah, too. Ummmmm doggies.

Sounds to me that you are BIGOTED towards people of faith. Funny how liberals hate good people but love people who follow Satan.

Of course, its only fair. I don't think they have PA laws at all.
Who knew equality was bad? :lol:

What equality ?

You can ,move to Mississippi and run for office down there and try to change the minds of the people.
67705023.jpg

Forum List

Back