Miss. Passes anti gay discrimination law.

Gays are not a problem
Homo propaganda is a problem
In my opinion one of best laws about homosexuality is the Russian point
Putin knows the problem and knows how to fix it

>

FREEDOMI!!!

SMALLER GOVERNMENT!!!

(ya, right)

>>>>
With a smaller government corporations would have all the power...
they're too much powerful now I can even imagine what they could do with a powerless government

So you're saying that corporations don't control government? Government controls them? So what's the problem, then?
Corporations control the government but it's not an unlimited control
With a smaller (I could say "sissy") governement they should be powerful and invincible
A real tragedy for all of us...for all this sad world

LBGT wants to discriminate against religious folk. You see it all the time when someone disagrees with their immoral view.

Discriminate how? Are "LBGT" trying to pass laws that would allow gays to refuse to serve Christians? I'm sure you're not aware that religion is protected from discrimination in all 50 states...unlike sexual orientation.
Sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) should NEVER be legitimized at law... and, if the Constitution presently allows that, then the Constitution needs to be changed.

Yeah, good luck with that.

LBGT wants to discriminate against religious folk. You see it all the time when someone disagrees with their immoral view.

Discriminate how? Are "LBGT" trying to pass laws that would allow gays to refuse to serve Christians? I'm sure you're not aware that religion is protected from discrimination in all 50 states...unlike sexual orientation.
Sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) should NEVER be legitimized at law... and, if the Constitution presently allows that, then the Constitution needs to be changed.
I remember back when a man flashed his junk at women, he would be carted off to PRISON for sexual deviancy. Today, with the insane ones in office, they allow any deviancy that will break the system. See Today at 6:52 AM post. Lucifer is the whole reason why the left does what it does. Those who follow good know better.

Men "flashing their junk" at women still get carted off to prison.

You didn't answer my question. Discriminate how? How do gays want to discriminate against Christians? In the same way that interracial couples "discriminated" against Christians when Loving v Virginia was ruled on?

>

FREEDOMI!!!

SMALLER GOVERNMENT!!!

(ya, right)

>>>>
they're too much powerful now I can even imagine what they could do with a powerless government
What a dolt you are. government corporations are already screwing US over, because the politicians and government work hand in hand. If you put the reigns on government then those corporations would have to rely on the people, and when people stop doing business with the likes of Warren Buffet, he either comes clean or goes out of business. But then in comes the government bails out the likes of Warren, who makes billions of dollars, and he then contributes money to those same politicians. You libs are the stupidest people on the planet.

I remember back when a man flashed his junk at women, he would be carted off to PRISON for sexual deviancy. Today, with the insane ones in office, they allow any deviancy that will break the system. See Today at 6:52 AM post. Lucifer is the whole reason why the left does what it does. Those who follow good know better.

You didn't answer my question. Discriminate how? How do gays want to discriminate against Christians? In the same way that interracial couples "discriminated" against Christians when Loving v Virginia was ruled on?
Lets see, you must accept the immoral lifestyles of the children of Lucifer or we will have the left picket your organization. If that doesn't work then liberals will give death threats. Christians just use the power of the vote to stop immoral actions. The left and LBGTQWXYZ uses violence to get their actions across.

Gays are not a problem
Homo propaganda is a problem
In my opinion one of best laws about homosexuality is the Russian point
Putin knows the problem and knows how to fix it

You said "gays" are not the problem, the gay agenda is. I agree with you. But then you say Putin has it right which contradicts what you just said. They go after gays

>

FREEDOMI!!!

SMALLER GOVERNMENT!!!

(ya, right)

>>>>
What a dolt you are. government corporations are already screwing US over, because the politicians and government work hand in hand. If you put the reigns on government then those corporations would have to rely on the people, and when people stop doing business with the likes of Warren Buffet, he either comes clean or goes out of business. But then in comes the government bails out the likes of Warren, who makes billions of dollars, and he then contributes money to those same politicians. You libs are the stupidest people on the planet.
Are you calling me a liberal???
I'm not a lib at all
I hate liberals more than corporations
Anyways they have power but they're not the "masters" of the world.
With powerless governments they would control the entire globe for real and without any problem

>

FREEDOMI!!!

SMALLER GOVERNMENT!!!

(ya, right)

>>>>

So you're saying that corporations don't control government? Government controls them? So what's the problem, then?
Corporations control the government but it's not an unlimited control
With a smaller (I could say "sissy") governement they should be powerful and invincible
A real tragedy for all of us...for all this sad world

So corporations control government, and the bigger it is, the less power they will have!

:wtf:

M'kay. How long have you had these delusions? BTW, you're right about the part of corporations controlling government. What's completely idiotic is that making government bigger will reduce their power. You people really should be the first to oppose your children getting the same crappy government education that you got.

OK, maam, we've decided to give the gangs in the hood more guns, makes them weaker.

Yes, sir! We're giving the drug cartels free access to cross the border, totally weakens their ability to get drugs here!

:lmao:

Yeah

>

FREEDOMI!!!

SMALLER GOVERNMENT!!!

(ya, right)

>>>>
Are you calling me a liberal???
I'm not a lib at all
I hate liberals more than corporations
Anyways they have power but they're not the "masters" of the world.
With powerless governments they would control the entire globe for real and without any problem

:lmao:

You want bigger government, but only because you hate liberals and you want to make the corporations that control government weaker!

OK, you make a case that calling you a "liberal" may not be right, you're so confused I'm not sure you know what you believe. Or maybe it's just a fantasy world that has no relationship to actual reality, not sure.

Anyway, my bud is drinking too much, I'm taking some beer over after work today to help him quit drinking

Government shoud be bigger and stronger to defeat corporations but that's not enough.
Now politicians are corrupted (corporations give them money to make sure they're their puppets...)
We need new politicians, strong and independent who love their people and hate success, money, hedonism
Unlikely for us this is just a dream

Lets see, you must accept the immoral lifestyles of the children of Lucifer or we will have the left picket your organization. If that doesn't work then liberals will give death threats. Christians just use the power of the vote to stop immoral actions. The left and LBGTQWXYZ uses violence to get their actions across.

So still no examples of how gays want to discriminate against Christians. Why am I not surprised?

So still no examples of how gays want to discriminate against Christians. Why am I not surprised?
LaBarbera: Gays 'Hate God' and are 'At War with Nature, with God and with Truth'
He lamented that people like themselves are put “in the category of hater” while “homosexual activists” show “real, objective hate.” “If you want to understand the homosexual movement,” LaBarbera added, “it’s a movement at war with nature, with God and with truth.”

Government shoud be bigger and stronger to defeat corporations but that's not enough.
Now politicians are corrupted (corporations give them money to make sure they're their puppets...)
We need new politicians, strong and independent who love their people and hate success, money, hedonism
Unlikely for us this is just a dream

So corporations control government by giving politicians money so they can control government by defeating their opponents.

So if we make government bigger and stronger, that will make them able to defeat the corporations who are giving them money to defeat their opponents because ...

... they won't want to control a bigger, more powerful government? WTF? Won't more power want politicians to want the power ... more!

Oh, but we have a solution, we're going to pick better candidates!!!!!

Because why? Why can't we pick better candidates now again?

You aren't thinking this through. But you did answer one question. Sit down, let me hold your hand. This isn't going to be easy, but we'll get through it together.

Dude, you ARE a liberal ...

LaBarbera: Gays 'Hate God' and are 'At War with Nature, with God and with Truth'
He lamented that people like themselves are put “in the category of hater” while “homosexual activists” show “real, objective hate.” “If you want to understand the homosexual movement,” LaBarbera added, “it’s a movement at war with nature, with God and with truth.”

10 Reasons God Loves Gay Christians

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
"The end is what you want, the means is how you get it. Whenever we think about social change, the question of means and ends arises. The man of action views the issue of means and ends in pragmatic and strategic terms. He has no other problem; he thinks only of his actual resources and the possibilities of various choices of action. He asks of ends only whether they are achievable and worth the cost; of means, only whether they will work. ... The real arena is corrupt and bloody." p.24

"The means-and-ends moralists, constantly obsessed with the ethics of the means used by the Have-Nots against the Haves, should search themselves as to their real political position. In fact, they are passive — but real — allies of the Haves…. The most unethical of all means is the non-use of any means... The standards of judgment must be rooted in the whys and wherefores of life as it is lived, the world as it is, not our wished-for fantasy of the world as it should be...." pp.25-26

"The third rule of ethics of means and ends is that in war the end justifies almost any means...." p.29

"The seventh rule... is that generally success or failure is a mighty determinant of ethics...." p.34

"The tenth rule... is you do what you can with what you have and clothe it with moral garments.... It involves sifting the multiple factors which combine in creating the circumstances at any given time... Who, and how many will support the action?... If weapons are needed, then are appropriate d weapons available? Availability of means determines whether you will be underground or above ground; whether you will move quickly or slowly..." p.36
Immoral actions are the way of Lucifer. That was why God was taken out of public schools. That way the homosexual agenda could be enforced on the youth, even with objections of the parents. But then when those parents did voice out the government would come in and call them bigots, shutting down the argument. Well America has had enough, they are voting out the corrupt politicians who have allowed all this immorality, which is why the left is getting fanatical in their immoral ways.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”
"The end is what you want, the means is how you get it. Whenever we think about social change, the question of means and ends arises. The man of action views the issue of means and ends in pragmatic and strategic terms. He has no other problem; he thinks only of his actual resources and the possibilities of various choices of action. He asks of ends only whether they are achievable and worth the cost; of means, only whether they will work. ... The real arena is corrupt and bloody." p.24

"The means-and-ends moralists, constantly obsessed with the ethics of the means used by the Have-Nots against the Haves, should search themselves as to their real political position. In fact, they are passive — but real — allies of the Haves…. The most unethical of all means is the non-use of any means... The standards of judgment must be rooted in the whys and wherefores of life as it is lived, the world as it is, not our wished-for fantasy of the world as it should be...." pp.25-26

"The third rule of ethics of means and ends is that in war the end justifies almost any means...." p.29

"The seventh rule... is that generally success or failure is a mighty determinant of ethics...." p.34

"The tenth rule... is you do what you can with what you have and clothe it with moral garments.... It involves sifting the multiple factors which combine in creating the circumstances at any given time... Who, and how many will support the action?... If weapons are needed, then are appropriate d weapons available? Availability of means determines whether you will be underground or above ground; whether you will move quickly or slowly..." p.36
Immoral actions are the way of Lucifer. That was why God was taken out of public schools. That way the homosexual agenda could be enforced on the youth, even with objections of the parents. But then when those parents did voice out the government would come in and call them bigots, shutting down the argument. Well America has had enough, they are voting out the corrupt politicians who have allowed all this immorality, which is why the left is getting fanatical in their immoral ways.
1 more thing about Lucifer, he makes life much easier than God does. That is why marriage between a man and a woman is so tough and homosexual relationships aren't as bad. 2 differing thoughts have to come together where a man thinks more with logic while a woman thinks more with the heart, but together the two can combine with love and bring forth God's greatest gift, a baby. Now we all know liberals love to execute babies in the womb and out, so they also agree with homosexual unions because 2 men , 2 women cannot naturally consummate the relationship and God will not naturally give both partners that bundle of Joy. There will always be resentment if 1 of those partners contribute to the child either through sperm or egg, but not both, because someone else had to carry that baby to term, if not executed on the table. So homosexuals must adopt or artificially bring a baby into the world and the child will always have trouble because they do not have the natural love of a father and mother. So in comes the public education which bans Mothers day because it offended Gay parents of a child, because that child had 2 fathers not 1 mother. Tell me once again examples of Gays going against religion and I will once again PROVE you wrong. Immoral actions are the whole belief of liberals(I did not have sexual relations with that woman while now the wife is the vagina candidate).

The law needs to stay out of our bedrooms

Forum List

Back