Miss. Passes anti gay discrimination law.

LBGT wants to discriminate against religious folk. You see it all the time when someone disagrees with their immoral view.

Discriminate how? Are "LBGT" trying to pass laws that would allow gays to refuse to serve Christians? I'm sure you're not aware that religion is protected from discrimination in all 50 states...unlike sexual orientation.
Sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) should NEVER be legitimized at law... and, if the Constitution presently allows that, then the Constitution needs to be changed.
The law needs to stay out of our bedrooms
If homosexuals don't like it that America doesn't like their immoral actions, there is always CUBA, since Obama has opened the doors to that country. It is all better now...
Fidel Castro regrets discrimination against gays in Cuba
Fidel Castro has acknowledge discrimination against homosexuals during his rule in the 1960s and 70s, regretting that he did not pay enough attention to the “great injustice” suffered.

Deny it!

The "christian" right want to discriminate against LGBT.

Where did the statement of hating anyone come from you reading my post.
My comment was the double standard by the" christian" right.

Just like no one is proposing to do anything to "christians" , yet they become the most persecuted group ever. Which leads to their unending whiny.
How pathetic is the fact they use the tactics they seem to despise.
The become, "christians", one of the largest hypocritical groups ever.

Don't know, that wasn't the point I made. I just pointed out your double standard. You don't oppose discrimination, you just want to decide who can and can't be discriminated against. As here, when pointed out a group you hate, you call them "whiny" for expecting the same treatment you give gays

Your "double standard" made no sense.

They don't want to be discriminated by government

They don't want to be forced to do business with people who they consider immoral

There is no double standard there

Sweeping statements are such great arguments, thanks

No! You discriminate against them. None of them tell you to not go practice your faith and pray but you want to push your hatred and vile ways onto them.
Hatred kills.

Just like no one is proposing to do anything to "christians" , yet they become the most persecuted group ever. Which leads to their unending whiny.
How pathetic is the fact they use the tactics they seem to despise.
The become, "christians", one of the largest hypocritical groups ever.

Don't know, that wasn't the point I made. I just pointed out your double standard. You don't oppose discrimination, you just want to decide who can and can't be discriminated against. As here, when pointed out a group you hate, you call them "whiny" for expecting the same treatment you give gays

They don't want to be forced to do business with people who they consider immoral

LBGT wants to discriminate against religious folk. You see it all the time when someone disagrees with their immoral view. Sorry but fudge packing and muff diving is a product of Lucifer. When you get God out of the equation then Lucifer wins.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication

“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

Prologue
"The Revolutionary force today has two targets, moral as well as material. Its young protagonists are one moment reminiscent of the idealistic early Christians, yet they also urge violence and cry, 'Burn the system down!' They have no illusions about the system, but plenty of illusions about the way to change our world. It is to this point that I have written this book."

View attachment 70623

Deny it!

Here's the trick with sweeping statements. Sometimes they are true, sometimes not. Yours is mostly not true, but some do.

Also, if you insist on posting at the top, you're going to have to start summarizing. I'm not going to work that hard to read your discussions given the dearth of content you provide

You do what ever you want. My way is to post on top.
If you dont' like it that is your trouble.

Deny it!

Here's the trick with sweeping statements. Sometimes they are true, sometimes not. Yours is mostly not true, but some do.

Also, if you insist on posting at the top, you're going to have to start summarizing. I'm not going to work that hard to read your discussions given the dearth of content you provide

LBGT wants to discriminate against religious folk. You see it all the time when someone disagrees with their immoral view.

Discriminate how? Are "LBGT" trying to pass laws that would allow gays to refuse to serve Christians? I'm sure you're not aware that religion is protected from discrimination in all 50 states...unlike sexual orientation.
Sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) should NEVER be legitimized at law... and, if the Constitution presently allows that, then the Constitution needs to be changed.
If homosexuals don't like it that America doesn't like their immoral actions, there is always CUBA, since Obama has opened the doors to that country. It is all better now...
Fidel Castro has acknowledge discrimination against homosexuals during his rule in the 1960s and 70s, regretting that he did not pay enough attention to the “great injustice” suffered.
Homosexuals don't have to go to Cuba. They won

You are the one who is unhappy. Why don't you try Cuba

You do what ever you want. My way is to post on top.
If you dont' like it that is your trouble.

Deny it!

That doesn't rebut what I said, moron

But, but how else can we stop gay sin and women aborting fetuses that have genetic abnormalities! We can't have people behaving in these ways!! GOD MATTERS!

Better check again, with 20,000+ Syrians many of fighting age coming to America, you think the gays and women have won? ROTFLMAO at how stupid you are.

Better check again, with 20,000+ Syrians many of fighting age coming to America, you think the gays and women have won? ROTFLMAO at how stupid you are.

Yes, I think gays have won. There's still more to do, but with marriage equality...well, that was a big win for civil rights and immigration is not going to change that.

Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do wh "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.

Let me fix this post for you......

Mississippi passes a law to protect the religious freedom of business owners. It applies only to participation in gay weddings.......and religious services. All other services can be performed as normal.....

There....fixed that for you.....

Yes, I think gays have won. There's still more to do, but with marriage equality...well, that was a big win for civil rights and immigration is not going to change that.
Notice the fear. I've always been for equal legal rights for everyone, but I didn't like the move in my church to have the same religious marriage ceremony for all, and I ended up changing my mind about that, and I really don't know where my church stands on that. It's usually about fearing that which we don't know first hand. Mississippi's law is just unnecessary, and it accomplishes absolutely nothing. Neither positive or negative. It simply effects nothing.
Mississippi church a window into national gay rights debate

Guess Mississippi was upset about other red states stealing their bigotry heritage .

What gets me, this has nothing to do wh "religious beliefs". Religion is just a bullshit cover for people to express their hatred. Bunch of fake Christians should be ashamed .

Mississippi governor signs law allowing refusal of service to same-sex couples and others

Mississippi's governor signed a law that allows public and private businesses to refuse service to gay couples and others based on the employers' religious beliefs.

Mississippi passes a law to protect the religious freedom of business owners. It applies only to participation in gay weddings.......and religious services. All other services can be performed as normal.....

Why cant gay people start up a cake factory that could cater to gays? Why cant the LBGTQWXYZ set up a scouting organization that could include gays, lesbians, transgenders, queers, and any other person to join? Because it isn't about the inequality, but the subjugation of those who believe that fudge packing and muff diving is wrong. As long as there is any opposition to that immoral lifestyle then the liberals attack, attack, attack. Even when they win, they still have to attack, as liberals are the most miserable people on this planet.

No. It purports to allow religious organizations operating to perform govt duties to discriminate. But, that is already illegal in Miss under federal law.

on a side note. There are people that are devout naturists. They believe in the freedom of no clothes. It is who they are. I respect that.
Is it right to deny them the right to walk into Macy's naked? We have laws that say they can not. Is that fair? Who are we to judge and determine that their way of thinking is immoral or wrong?
Is it not discrimination if a merchant denies access to his or her store to an individual who is a devout naturist and this wearing no clothes? No, you will say. Because it is breaking the law to be naked so it is not discrimination to refuse service to a naked person. So........Should we eliminate all nudity laws?

If it's about religious freedom, why doesn't the law protect those who think interracial marriage or interfaith marriage are against their beliefs.

If the law was truly about religious freedom, those beliefs would be protected also.

>>>>

Gay Flight Attendants Say No to Iran
For Dan Air, a gay 11-year veteran of the cabin crew of a British-based airline, the call for a boycott of Air France’s newly resumed Paris-Tehran route by one of its gay flight attendants is totally justified.

It could even be the start of more refusals to fly to countries like Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, and others where, like Iran, homosexuality is punishable by death, he said. “I'm completely and utterly behind them,” said Air, who uses a pseudonym when writing his blog, Confessions of a Trolley Dolly.
I think the queer bigots are being religiously intolerant to the people of Iran. They want to be treated equally then they have to fly to the same places heterosexuals fly to. Right?

Forum List

Back