Misplaced Trust Cost Thousands of American Lives

Chic, I have asked you many times to get your historical facts to those historians that rate FDR as America's greatest president. Without your facts they are helpless and will continue rating FDR as the greatest. All I asked in return was for you to put the historians response to your evidence on the boards. I'm not sure "Historians are communists" explains the entire story. Thank you.

Chic, I have asked you many times to get your historical facts to those historians that rate FDR as America's greatest president. Without your facts they are helpless and will continue rating FDR as the greatest. All I asked in return was for you to put the historians response to your evidence on the boards. I'm not sure "Historians are communists" explains the entire story. Thank you.

Another brilliant post.

Inept though you are, I do appreciate how the truth about your lord irritates you.

She's saying that we should have never defended South Korea.
We shouldn't have And we shouldn't have got involved in Vietnam either
/----/ There was nothing wrong with defending SK and Vietnam, it was the way Truman and LBJ mismanaged the wars. As much as I despise FDR, he didn't micromanage his Generals the way T and J did. FDR also went full bore on the Axis - no PC crapola for him.

There was no threat to us in either situation

Both of those ill advised "wars" were nothing but games of political brinkmanship and with the lives of good men and women used as game pieces

Another brilliant post.

Inept though you are, I do appreciate how the truth about your lord irritates you.
How could the truth about FDR irritate me? In fact I appreciate the opportunity to bring in America's recognition of America's most honored president by both the American people and historians. Thank you

6. In addition to having Roosevelt’s undying fealty, Stalin was a true evil genius, with a robust spy infrastructure in most other nations. Hardly a problem in the United States: when Roosevelt was informed about Soviet spy Alger Hiss- he promoted him!
Did I mention that treason is the only crime defined in the Constitution?

7. Speaking of spies in the Roosevelt administration…..

“Harry Dexter White (October 9, 1892 – August 16, 1948) was a Soviet informant who served as a senior U.S. Treasury department official. Working closely with the Secretary of the Treasury Henry Morgenthau, Jr., he helped set American financial policy toward the Allies of World War II while at the same time he passed numerous secrets to the Soviet Union,…”
Harry Dexter White - Wikipedia

White began passing classified information to Soviet agents from the mid-1930s.

8. One famous Soviet spy was Whittaker Chambers, who later informed on a number of other communist spies in Roosevelt’s communist coterie.

Whittaker Chambers was White’s main source of contact, and wrote in his book Witness, that "Harry Dexter White, then the chief monetary expert of the Treasury Department, had been in touch with the Communist Party for a long time, not only through his close friend, George Silverman, but through other party members whom he had banked around him in the Treasury Department. He was perfectly willing to meet me secretly; I sometimes had the impression that he enjoyed the secrecy for its own sake. But his sense of inconvenience was greater than his sense of precaution, and he usually insisted on meeting me near his Connecticut Avenue apartment.”

The names that Chambers gave to Roosevelt are on “the list of "espionage agents" included Harry Dexter White, Alger Hiss, Donald Hiss, Laurence Duggan, Lauchlin Currie, Charles Kramer, John Abt, Nathan Witt, Lee Pressman, Julian Wadleigh, Noel Field and Frank Coe. Chambers also named Joszef Peter, as being "responsible for the Washington sector" and "after 1929 the "head of the underground section" of the Communist Party of the United States.”
Harry Dexter White

Whittaker Chambers arranged a private meeting with Adolf Berle, President Roosevelt’s assistant Sec’y of State. Chambers detailed the Communist espionage network, naming at least two dozen Soviet spies in Roosevelt’s administration, including Alger Hiss. Berle reported this to Roosevelt, who laughed, and told Berle to go f--- himself.
Arthur Herman, Joseph McCarthy: Reexaming the Life and Legacy of America’s Most Hated Senator, p. 60

Another brilliant post.

How could the truth about FDR irritate me? In fact I appreciate the opportunity to bring in America's recognition of America's most honored president by both the American people and historians. Thank you

You are, of course, deeply vapid, but to imagine that others don’t see through you requires a great magnitude of stupidity.

Every time you post the same vapid post you verify that I’ve hit the mark. Essentially, your failed desire to refute what I post about your master is simply a childish ‘is not, issssss nootttttt!!!’

Each of us should continue to do what we do best.

Another brilliant post.

You are, of course, deeply vapid, but to imagine that others don’t see through you requires a great magnitude of stupidity.

Every time you post the same vapid post you verify that I’ve hit the mark. Essentially, your failed desire to refute what I post about your master is simply a childish ‘is not, issssss nootttttt!!!’

If your posts are an example of what you do best, give it up.

Another brilliant post.

If your posts are an example of what you do best, give it up.

You're boring me.

Get lost.

9. F. Delano Roosevelt, allegedly a President of and for the American people, was so enthralled with Joseph Stalin, that he not only didn’t curb communist agents in his administration……he welcomed them!!!
Exposing Soviet spies was a fools errand.

George Earle was a special emissary of FDR's to Europe...and returned in 1944 with proof that implicated the Soviets in the Katyn Forest massacre (In April of 1943, the mass graves of thousands of shot, bayoneted, and asphyxiated Polish officers were uncovered in the Katyn pine forest near Smolensk, Russia.)

Earle testified later at the Katyn Forest hearings that Joe Levy of the NYTimes, warned him that bringing an anti-Soviet report to FDR would be a career-ender :

"George, you don't know what you are going to over there. Harry Hopkins has completed domination over the President and the whole atmosphere over there is 'pink.'"
West, "American Betrayal," p. 211.

10. On March 22, 1945, FDR wrote to Earle: "I have noted with concern your plan to publicize your unfavorable opinion of one of our allies. I do not wish you to do so. Not only do I not wish it, I specifically forbid you to do so." He then ordered Earle to Samoa for the duration.

The Roosevelt Legacy is today’s cultural Marxism.

Quite the American Roosevelt was, huh?

11. What could be better for the Soviet Union than a war between Japan and the United States!

On 7th November, 1945, the Soviet agent, Elizabeth Bentley, met with Don Jardine, FBI agent based in New York City. On that first day she talked for eight hours and gave a thirty-one-page statement. She gave a long list of Soviet spies that included Harry Dexter White, Lauchlin Currie, George Silverman, Nathan Silvermaster, Charles Kramer, Victor Perlo, Mary Wolf Price and Ludwig Ullman. Jardine was convinced she was telling the truth. "There wasn't any question in my mind that we hit gold on this one." They soon discovered that White, Currie and Kramer had all been named by Whittaker Chambersin 1939.
Harry Dexter White

“Harry Dexter White, a trusted assistant to Franklin Roosevelt’s close friend and secretary of the Treasury, Henry Morgenthau Jr., had just bought Vitalii Pavlov lunch. White had also accepted a written NKVD order on behalf of Joseph Stalin to protect the Soviet Union’s Pacific flank. He had agreed to provoke a war between the United States and Japan.” John Koster, “Operation Snow: How a Soviet Mole in FDR’s White House Triggered Pearl Harbor,” p.8

12. In "Sacred Secrets: How Soviet Intelligence Operations Changed American History," Leona Schecter and Jerrold Schecter make a very strong case for Pearl Harbor being the most complex and successful KGB operation, designed to avert a Japanese attack on the USSR, and to force the United States to fight a two-front war, and be unable to stop Stalin from control of at least half of Europe. In 1995, former Kremlin agent Vitaly Pavlov revealed his role in this "Operation Snow."
Sacred Secrets: How Soviet Intelligence Operations Changed American History

[Operation Snow Pearl Harbor 2.0 | TIME.com]

No Soviet spy had anything to fear in a Franklin Roosevelt administration.
And the result was Japan going to war against America.
Had the Japanese attacked the Soviet Union, Stalin's communists would have had a two front war, Japan and Germany.....

.....and wouldn't have survived.

...there would not have been a nuclear Soviet Union, a Korean War, Vietnam, even a Red China, and a number of other proxy wars of America vs communism….nor, in fact, would the Soviet Union have survived World War II.

13. “ [Harry Dexter] White was in close contact with Vitaly Pavlov, the “second-in-command” in the NKVD (predecessor to the KGB). The two plotted a strategy—”Operation Snow”—that initiated a toppling of dominoes that ultimately led to December 7, 1941.” John Koster’s ‘Operation Snow: How a Soviet Mole in FDR’s White House Triggered Pearl Harbor’

“[Vitaly] Pavlov "was sent to the United States seven months before the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor to meet with Harry Dexter White, then director of Monetary Research for the Treasury.

Did "Snow" mean "White"?

Yes, Harry Dexter White had been a Soviet "asset" since the early 1930s, providing information to Whittaker Chambers, a courier for the communist underground. By 1941 White was a top aide and adviser to Henry Morgenthau, Jr., Secretary of the Treasury. Pavlov wrote that the Soviets feared a Japanese attack from the east, and his mission was to discuss with White what could be done to keep the Japanese from joining forces with the Germans."
Sacred Secrets: How Soviet Intelligence Operations Changed American History

[Operation Snow Pearl Harbor 2.0 | TIME.com]

14. "The chapter on Pearl Harbor is likewise instructive as to how Soviet agents operated. Japan seriously considered an attack on Russia, but Stalin’s agents in the Japanese government and in the highly efficient Sorge spy ring on the island nation helped persuade Imperial Japan to turn its aggression “elsewhere.” That “elsewhere” eventually turned out to be Pearl Harbor. Stalin’s acolytes in the U.S. were simultaneously pushing a foreign policy against Japan that would lead the Japanese away from any designs on Siberia and toward conflict with America." Infiltration, intrigue and Communists - Conservative News

Machiavelli could have learned from Stalin!

15. “Documents released from the decoded Venona Files, from the Soviet KGB archives, from our own National Archives, and memoirs of Soviet officials now confirm what noted anti-communist writers, Congressional investigations, Communist Party defectors, and FBI documents had stated for decades: Harry Dexter White (shown), assistant secretary of the treasury in the administration of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, was a top Soviet spy and agent of influence who not only caused incalculable harm to the United States, but also materially assisted Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin’s spreading of terror and tyranny throughout the entire world.

…doing everything within his power to scuttle the peace efforts of the forces within the Japanese government that were striving to avoid war with the United States. White authored an ultimatum adopted as official policy by FDR that upped the ante of belligerent acts Roosevelt was directing at Japan.

White’s plan was calculated to inflame public opinion in Japan …. aimed at guaranteeing the rise to power of Japan’s political forces that were beating the drums for war. This is precisely — and predictably — what happened.

…as a result of White’s fierce lobbying, FDR “authorized [Secretary of State] Hull to present the Japanese with what became known as the Ten-Point Note. Hull summoned Nomura and Kurusu on November 26 to deliver the austere ultimatum, incorporating White’s demands on China, without concessions.

However, White did not undertake this move on his own initiative, it is important to note, but as a directive of the NKVD (an earlier name for the Soviet KGB). His Kremlin bosses were most anxious for assurance that Japan would not attack the Soviet Union; they thus expended great efforts through their spy and propaganda networks in Japan, Europe, and the United States to ensure that Japan would strike America, rather than the U.S.S.R.

The Soviets had, according to Karpov, used White to provoke Japan to attack the United States. The scheme even had a name, “Operation Snow,” snow referring to White.”
The Communist Agent Who Caused Pearl Harbor — and Global Economic Havoc

Well known is Harry Truman’s response to criticism: “The buck stops here!”

And so does the obligation of the President to defend and protect America and Americans.

By embracing Stalin, and allowing communist spies free rein and the ability to form American policy, Franklin Delano Roosevelt committed treason.

His presidency was a misplaced trust.

Harry Dexter White was one of the major Soviet spies that F. Delano Roosevelt was copacetic having in his administration, and allowed to dictate the foreign policy that preserved communism, and cost the United States some 416 thousand lives in WWII.

"The accusations against White revolve around four incidents with which White was involved.

· White was the real author of the Morgenthau plan to "turn Germany into a potato field," which when leaked, united non-Nazis with Nazis, stiffened resistance, and prolonged the war.

· White used his position in the Treasury Department to develop a hostile U.S. policy toward Japan. The reason was to distract Japan from their plans to attack the Soviet Union and draw the U.S. into the war as an ally with the Soviet Union. White was the author of an extreme ultimatum that Japan could not comply with in the days just prior to the attack on Pearl Harbor.

· White delayed financial support mandated by law to Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek's Nationalist Chinese government causing the triumph of Mao Tse-Tung's Communist Chinese government.

· White was instrumental in handing over the Allied Military mark printing plates to the Soviets. This caused a $250,000,000 deficit in the occupational government budget paid out by the U.S. Treasury. This in effect amounted to the US taxpayer paying the salaries of Soviet occupation troops at a time when US/Soviet relations were deteriorating precisely because of the presence and behavior of Soviet occupation forces in Eastern Europe."
Harry Dexter White - Conservapedia

The FDR administration had what no other president in American history ever had which was the total support of the entire newspaper and radio media at the time and what he didn't have he confiscated with the federal takeover of the media during wartime. When you consider that the supreme court authorized FDR's most egregious affront to the U.S. Constitution when an executive order had the power to incarcerate American citizens without due process you get an idea of what it is like when democrats controlled the country.

The FDR administration had what no other president in American history ever had which was the total support of the entire newspaper and radio media at the time and what he didn't have he confiscated with the federal takeover of the media during wartime. When you consider that the supreme court authorized FDR's most egregious affront to the U.S. Constitution when an executive order had the power to incarcerate American citizens without due process you get an idea of what it is like when democrats controlled the country.
Nope, President Adams had the press under control and under control by law when he was president. People went to jail for criticizing the Adam's government. I would suggest you check out my hometown newspaper during FDR's terms, the Chicago Tribune and one can readily see that FDR did not have total support of the media, just as the Republicans do not have total control today.

Forum List

Back