“Misinformation” means “information that journalists don’t like and want to censor.”

Nope You’re just lying now.

Here is Madcow saying the vaccine stops the virus, that a vaccinated person can not get the virus, and if someone is vaccinated the virus can not infect other people. So is Madcow a RW liar? Care to walk back your Nobody said that comment line or you want to double down on being a liar?

94% true....said ONCE

I dont dis the vax

It may have done some good

OTOH it may have had some bad unintended consequences for some people

But I have nothin’ but dis for libs with pitchforks demanding that everyone get the jab or else
Where was this pitchfork shit fuckup.

That may be true for RWNJ "news" but not for the rest of us.

Sorry.
Is it fun being an ostrich with your head stuck in the sand?

Now I am not trying to say that the “Right Wing Nut Jobs” never lie because all news is propaganda today.

You get to pick your favorite propaganda and so do I.

1711382423020.jpeg

Misinformation would be reporting that disinfectants injected into the body could cure COVID.

Misinformation would be reporting that the 2020 was stolen from a cult.

Misinformation would be reporting that the cult leader cares about anything other than himself.

All opinions about actual events, and SJW TDS opinions at that.

This coming from someone who thinks a woman can have a penis is comical.

Nope You’re just lying now.

Here is Madcow saying the vaccine stops the virus, that a vaccinated person can not get the virus, and if someone is vaccinated the virus can not infect other people. So is Madcow a RW liar? Care to walk back your Nobody said that comment line or you want to double down on being a liar?

So if a vaccinated person is safe from the virus why are vaccinated libs terrified of people who dont get the jab?

No one is holding you down to get the vax.

However, you have no constitutional or legal right to a job that requires you to get the vax.
Why do you care who takes the vax and who does not?

I say you have no constitutional right or authority to force others to get vacinated

In 2022, Smith was forced to miss the Screen Actor's Guild awards due to strict protocols requiring guests to be vaccinated against the coronavirus.

Organizers required attendees to not only be vaccinated, but to also have a booster shot and provide a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of the show. Attendees were also required to wear a mask.

Why do you care who takes the vax and who does not?

I say you have no constitutional right or authority to force others to get vacinated
Take it up with the authorities, bub.

No one forced you to get vaxxed.

You will not let your children threaten other kids because you are an idiot about the vax.

Take it up with the authorities, bub.

No one forced you to get vaxxed.

You will not let your children threaten other kids because you are an idiot about the vax.

First, kids are pretty much unharmed by COVID, except with co-morbidities.

Second, if the other kids are vaxxed, why are they at risk?

Third, people WERE forced. Saying "get the jab or lose your job" is force, no matter how much you deny it.

Forum List

Back