“Misinformation” means “information that journalists don’t like and want to censor.”

First, kids are pretty much unharmed by COVID, except with co-morbidities.

Second, if the other kids are vaxxed, why are they at risk?

Third, people WERE forced. Saying "get the jab or lose your job" is force, no matter how much you deny it.
No one forcibly held you down, son. You made your choice, live with it, and quit whining.

Take it up with the authorities, bub.

No one forced you to get vaxxed.

You will not let your children threaten other kids because you are an idiot about the vax.
Your argument reminds me of the signs that used to hang in the post office stating thst no one is required to give personal information

But, not doing do will result in denial of service

Its the same with hysterical libs during the Wuflu crisis

If you didnt get the shot you couldnt be a nurse or a student

Your argument reminds me of the signs that used to hang in the post office stating thst no one is required to give personal information

But, not doing do will result in denial of service

Its the same with hysterical libs during the Wuflu crisis

If you didnt get the shot you couldnt be a nurse or a student

Or go to work as a public servant, or attend certain office meetings, or serve in the military.

We know, you have your own separate reality that the media tells you what it is.

Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else. Not in the individual mind, which can make mistakes, and in any case soon perishes: only in the mind of the Party, which is collective and immortal. Whatever the Party holds to be the truth, is truth. It is impossible to see reality except by looking through the eyes of the Party.

All opinions about actual events, and SJW TDS opinions at that.

This coming from someone who thinks a woman can have a penis is comical.
All facts marty

And do you lose sleep at night knowing that you can't control other people?

All facts marty

And do you lose sleep at night knowing that you can't control other people?

No, all opinions.

LOL, this coming from an SJW twat like you is comical.

"Bake the cake, peasant"
"Use my daily changing pronouns or else"
" cancel your speech or panel or else"

I can go on.

Forum List

Back