Miracle in Ashkelon: Family survives rocket fire

Well maybe they should stop firing disgusting rockets and they won't get disgusting bombs.

When you piss someone off, at some point your ass will fly into your mouth.

That's how the world works.

They dont have to mass murder children do they, could they not just take on Hamas 1-2-1 instead of all the babies they kill, even the Nazis wouldnt do that.

Tinmore agrees with my above post. Weird..
Well, you actually posted something that is historically correct. I had to agree.

On 13 May 1948, Najd was occupied by the Negev Brigade as part of Operation Barak, and the villagers were expelled[6] and fled to Gaza.

Najd Gaza - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The illegal settlement of Sderot was built on village land in 1951 and foreign settlers were moved in.

Sderot is inside the green line now, so it's LEGALLY part of Israel now :D

Nice town. I passes by there during my last visit in 2011 on my way to Kibbutz Nir Oz .

Well, you actually posted something that is historically correct. I had to agree.

On 13 May 1948, Najd was occupied by the Negev Brigade as part of Operation Barak, and the villagers were expelled[6] and fled to Gaza.

The illegal settlement of Sderot was built on village land in 1951 and foreign settlers were moved in.

You quoted Wikipedia and then added your own words 'illegal settlement' and 'foreign settlers' .

You quoted Wikipedia and then added your own words 'illegal settlement' and 'foreign settlers' .
You can refute that if you like. Just prove me wrong.

The 1949 UN armistice agreements called that land Palestine.

You can refute that if you like. Just prove me wrong.

The 1949 UN armistice agreements called that land Palestine.

No it didn't.
Israel has since signed peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan , giving Israel internationally recognized borders with them. As usual, you are trying to debate the indisputable.
The armistice agreements have nothing to do with anything.

25akv2c.jpg

Forum List

Back