Miracle in Ashkelon: Family survives rocket fire

Well, if Israel gets renamed, they will have a bit of an issue. :)
I wonder what the future democratic nation will call itself.

Your mockery is misplaced. Multiple houses were destroyed completely. Over 70 people injured. "ruined the wallpaper" is an insult, a bad one.

But I shouldn't be suprised you don't care. Unless a Palestinian is scratched...

That depends on the wall paper.

You have to remember that Israel counts as injured those who had their feelings hurt.

I'm talking about physically injured. Don't play dense.

Where is there a list of the injured and their injuries?
Look at the house, Its roof is badly damaged, but still there. The walls are intact. The wallpaper is damaged.

The house next door looks untouched.

Now had this been hit with a missile from an F16, THEN there would have been damage. But it is just a major redecorating job.

Look at the house, Its roof is badly damaged, but still there. The walls are intact. The wallpaper is damaged.

Now had this been hit with a missile from an F16, THEN there would have been damage. But it is just a major redecorating job.

Didn't Hamas say they don't target civilians?

Didn't Hamas say they don't target civilians?

Did they?
I think 'targetting' fireworks is difficult, whether you want to or not.

Now you're being the troll.

How so?

But if you expect some sort of empathy for Israel because someone has an expensive roof repair, when you have destroyed half of Gaza with tank shells, F16 bombing runs and Apache Hell Fire missiles, you have a big surprise coming.

I don't except empathy from someone who said we launch rockets on ourselves.

I expect minimal honesty. You use propadanga so cheap that even troll don't use.

When do you imagine I said that?

And why would you be launching rockets at yourselves?

I never imagined it.... Now you deny your own words, you saying with either fake the rockets or worse, launch them at ourselves?

zuk0eb.jpg

30w2kyf.jpg

Forum List

Back