Miracle in Ashkelon: Family survives rocket fire

Probably didn't agree it.

Didn't agree to WHAT?

The ceasefire.

If there are no concessions on ending the blockade it would be inconsistent for Hamas to agree a ceasefire.

They were the first to agree to it, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other organizations.

They were the first to brake it, not even 2 minutes after the time set.

The terrorist enemy have no word. Their promises are worthless.

World of difference Lipush between acknowledging the possibility and making the claim.

I accept you may be operating in a second language. Or third.

In any case the rockets in question at that time were aimed at arid land, not populated areas.

Probably didn't agree it.

Didn't agree to WHAT?

The ceasefire.

If there are no concessions on ending the blockade it would be inconsistent for Hamas to agree a ceasefire.

They were the first to agree to it, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other organizations.

They were the first to brake it, not even 2 minutes after the time set.

The terrorist enemy have no word. Their promises are worthless.

I suspect there is more - or less - to it than your sources tell you Lipush.
There would be no point that I could see that would cause Hamas to want to have continuous rocket fire through a ceasefire that they wanted and agreed to.

If it doesn't sound right, it's usually NOT right. (© Judge Judy Sheinlin)

Do you achonowledge the possibility that Palestinians fake their own deaths?

I acknowledge many possibilities Lipush. But I try to acknowledge them in a order with some bearing on the immediate discussion.

Nice deflection.

Again I ask, do you recognize the possibility that the Palestinians fake their death. Was there ONE TIME, like in that thread about rocket fire in Be'er Sheva, which you asked, like you did there, if the Palestinians possibly fake deaths because "fanatic Palestinian groups are capable" of doing so?

No. Not while I was reading that.

And I am not sure how one or two instances of such would make any difference whatsoever. After all, 2000+ dead, and those who don't give a damn still don't give a damn.

But if I consider it now, its possible. No clear motive to do it though. No advantage, and lots of disadvantages associated to doing that.

Why?
Do you claim someone did that then?

No. Not while I was reading that.

Thank you for that half honesty, which amusingly enough, points at your dishonesty, as well. Mhmm

And I am not sure how one or two instances of such would make any difference whatsoever. After all, 2000+ dead, and those who don't give a damn still don't give a damn.

That is not the point, the point is, you doubt the news whenever it suits you, not because you're interested in the truth. You won't ask if they fake their deaths because you don't really care. You would ask US if we do, since it will perfectly suit your already existing dislike of Israelis. It is truly a sad thing.

But if I consider it now, its possible.

Nice try.

No clear motive to do it though.

You're wrong

No advantage, and lots of disadvantages associated to doing that.

Why?

Dozens of people were killed when a rocket misfired and hit a Gaza hospital. Of course, Hamas lied and said Israel bombed it.

Dozens of others in Gaza died of natural causes. It's really no problem to throw their bodies in the streat and make them "victims of Israeli fire".

Hamas excecuted countless of people who dared to protest against it. Again, victims of occupation.

Much reason, much logic. Better picture.

Do you claim someone did that then?

Yes, and they faked funerals too.

You are getting quite boring now Lipush.

I spent time to consider your question and answer it precisely and honestly. You think you are being clever by neg'ing every line I wrote? No. Just very boring.

Ask another question I don't see the point to, and I think I may just move on to something more relevant.

You had a point?

I thought you just went right off topic to an irrelevancy.

Sides lie in war. Yes.
If that is your revelation, then whoop ee do.

Your mockery is misplaced. Multiple houses were destroyed completely. Over 70 people injured. "ruined the wallpaper" is an insult, a bad one.

But I shouldn't be suprised you don't care. Unless a Palestinian is scratched...

You're being disingenuous, whole extended families of Palestinians have been murdered by the Israel terrorists and their disgusting American bombs.

Your mockery is misplaced. Multiple houses were destroyed completely. Over 70 people injured. "ruined the wallpaper" is an insult, a bad one.

But I shouldn't be suprised you don't care. Unless a Palestinian is scratched...

You're being disingenuous, whole extended families of Palestinians have been murdered by the Israel terrorists and their disgusting American bombs.

Well maybe they should stop firing disgusting rockets and they won't get disgusting bombs.

When you piss someone off, at some point your ass will fly into your mouth.

That's how the world works.

Yeah, that didn't make much sense.

The most stupid thing to do when you have no argument left is to say a smart thing that a stupid guy said when he had no argument left...

Hahahaha, I knew you'll get it
m0140.gif

Forum List

Back