Minutes ago, IAF retaliate on Gaza training camp

Your personal feelings towards a particular website don't mean jack shit, asshole.

Why would I hate Jews?

They were too far north in the prohibited zone. The did not hit the boat or anyone in it. They were trying to scare the boat to go back into the gaza fishing zone where they belonged.

:link::link::link::link::link:

as-sudaneyya is the northern shore area of gaza and the fishermen were north west of that. Out of the permitted fishing zone.

>>Israeli Navy Fires on Gaza Fishing Boats 20 December 2014Hamas denounces 'foolishness' of recent Israeli airstrikes The Israeli navy, on Saturday, again opened fire at Palestinian fishermen boats, this time along the As-Sudaneyya shore, northwest of the Gaza Strip.<<
News of the World news from all the world

Your article proves nothing....

Moreover, had Israel carried out it's ceasefire agreement of expanding the fishing limits then there would be no doubts the fishermen were within the limits!

Israeli naval forces open fire at Gaza fishermen Maan News Agency

back in August the fishing zone was expanded. The fish zone doubled for gaza.

Moreover, had Israel carried out it's ceasefire agreement of expanding the fishing limits then there would be no doubts the fishermen were within the limits!

If hamas had carried out its ceasefire agreement then Israel would have released the pressure, buit seeing as they cant help but be violent thugs they are now reaping what they have sown.

A question for you then Phoney....

The expansion of fishing boundaries was to be IMMEDIATE upon signing of the ceasefire agreement...

Why did this not happen?

Because it wasn't was it, it was part of a phased introduction of easements and hamas cooperation. Seeing as hamas decided to withdraw their cooperation then Israel removed the easments other than humanitarian aid. And take a look at the video and when it was shot, you might find it was well before this summers skirmish with gaza.

No Phoney, it WAS to be an immediate step which never happened...

All of this Israel bleating about Hamas breaking the agreement... How about Israel actually implementing the agreement in the first place?

What s in the Gaza peace deal Reuters

Try again as the list is overwhelmed with "IFS". If hamas does this then Israel will do that. But the first requirement was breached within minutes of the ceasefire being agreed, and hamas are blaming Isreal for their own mistakes. Just as now the evidence is coming out of gaza that the building supplies are being diverted into rebuilding tunnels and not into rebuilding homes. So the supply has stopped and hamas are accusing Israel of breaching the agreement.

One day the world will open its eyes and see the Palestinian smoke and mirrors and then the fun will begin.

Another Phoney Phail...

There are FOUR "IFS" in the whole article...

And don't worry Phoney, the world is already awakened to Israel's BS, including those within Israel...

And of course you ignore the fact that Hamas attacked first twice.
Has Israel ended the blockade of Gaza?

Then no, Hamas didn't attack first!
That's fine.

Continue to take that position.

You give the Israelis all the political cover they need, to continue phukking with Hamas and raining death and destruction down upon their heads.

The fewer Neanderthal Hamas to deal with, the better.

Much obliged, for your patronage.

The Iranian grad missiles can be targeted and they are used against Israeli children. The mortars and grenades can be targeted and they are used to target Isreali children.

Like these

HAMAS Rockets

Hamas Rocket Arsenal - Business Insider

Hamas Powerful New Weapon Alters Strategic Calculations Along the Gaza Strip Fox News

Nope, couldn't see ANY reference to the 'Israeli Child Guidance System' you suggest in any of your links!

How about this which was much reported this summer

Stories From The Battlefield Hamas Tunnels Used To Target Israel s Kindergartens The Daily Caller

What have tunnels got to do with your claim of Israeli Child Guidance Systems?

Another Phoney Phail deflection! :clap:

as-sudaneyya is the northern shore area of gaza and the fishermen were north west of that. Out of the permitted fishing zone.

>>Israeli Navy Fires on Gaza Fishing Boats 20 December 2014Hamas denounces 'foolishness' of recent Israeli airstrikes The Israeli navy, on Saturday, again opened fire at Palestinian fishermen boats, this time along the As-Sudaneyya shore, northwest of the Gaza Strip.<<
News of the World news from all the world

If hamas had carried out its ceasefire agreement then Israel would have released the pressure, buit seeing as they cant help but be violent thugs they are now reaping what they have sown.

A question for you then Phoney....

The expansion of fishing boundaries was to be IMMEDIATE upon signing of the ceasefire agreement...

Why did this not happen?

Because it wasn't was it, it was part of a phased introduction of easements and hamas cooperation. Seeing as hamas decided to withdraw their cooperation then Israel removed the easments other than humanitarian aid. And take a look at the video and when it was shot, you might find it was well before this summers skirmish with gaza.

The money by world groups pledged for the aid and reconstruction of gaza has not come through. That is not the fault of Israel. Israel has delivered tons of construction material to gaza. Gaza cement plant was operation till last week. The excuses and blame should be to hamas.

Beside construction dozens of trucks with gas, medical and other aid have been delivering supplies to gaza. Hamas action will likely limit those deliveries.
Egypt is not allowing supplies, they are only allowing palestinians to leave egypt and returning to gaza one day a month.

If that ends it is because hamas F$%^&* up................again

The Iranian grad missiles can be targeted and they are used against Israeli children. The mortars and grenades can be targeted and they are used to target Isreali children.

Like these

HAMAS Rockets

Hamas Rocket Arsenal - Business Insider

Hamas Powerful New Weapon Alters Strategic Calculations Along the Gaza Strip Fox News

Nope, couldn't see ANY reference to the 'Israeli Child Guidance System' you suggest in any of your links!

Stories From The Battlefield Hamas Tunnels Used To Target Israel s Kindergartens The Daily Caller

Sorry to have to say Phoenall that In-Humanity wants dead Jews..Hamas is only the latest in a long list of Jew Killing orgs that In-Humanity and his ilk have been rooting for over the years. When Hamas slides into history they will back ISIS or some other new death cult.

Greg

Show me one post where I have stated that I want "dead jews"...

You can't....!

EPIC FAIL!

Sorry to have to say Phoenall that In-Humanity wants dead Jews..Hamas is only the latest in a long list of Jew Killing orgs that In-Humanity and his ilk have been rooting for over the years. When Hamas slides into history they will back ISIS or some other new death cult.

Greg

You can't....!

EPIC FAIL!

You support Hamas and all it stands for. You support its methods. You support killing Jews.

Greg

Greg

You can't....!

EPIC FAIL!

You support Hamas and all it stands for. You support its methods. You support killing Jews.

Greg

Wrong....

I do NOT support Hamas.... I do NOT support its methods... I do NOT support killing Jews...

Go read some of my recent posts...

When you have done that you can retract your lies

Greg

You can't....!

EPIC FAIL!

Greg

Healthy logic.

Shining example of the typical mental illness of a Pali nazi supporter.

Another example of a ZIONAZI failing to answer the goddamn question and trying to deflect!

EPIC FAIL ROODBOY! :asshole:
Roudy, it appears that Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, really has her panties in a twist today. It's funny seeing this birdbrain calling people an "Asshole" when she is one of the biggest "Assholes." The NeoNazi/Islamofascist anti-Semites like the birdbrain spit out "Zionazi" all the time like they have found a new trademark to call the Jews. Of course they overlook that the Muslims are busy killing innocent people in the rest of the Middle East just like the old- time Nazis did. Since the birdbrain can't blame the Jews, she doesn't feel she should chirp about all the killings being done by the Muslims.

Greg

You can't....!

EPIC FAIL!

Greg

Healthy logic.

Hardly healthy when it's the logic of a mad man who can't be bothered to read my other posts where I quite clearly do NOT support Hamas ....

Another example of a ZIONAZI failing to answer the goddamn question and trying to deflect!

Roudy, it appears that Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, really has her panties in a twist today. It's funny seeing this birdbrain calling people an "Asshole" when she is one of the biggest "Assholes." The NeoNazi/Islamofascist anti-Semites like the birdbrain spit out "Zionazi" all the time like they have found a new trademark to call the Jews. Of course they overlook that the Muslims are busy killing innocent people in the rest of the Middle East just like the old- time Nazis did. Since the birdbrain can't blame the Jews, she doesn't feel she should chirp about all the killings being done by the Muslims.

yawn.gif

View attachment 35255
What the birdbrain meant to say instead of her usual yawn is "Oh nuts, the elastic on my panties broke because they were so twisted." One thing you have to say about this birdbrain is that when she gets going, she doesn't stop to catch her breath. It's like an all-day job for her.

View attachment 35255
What the birdbrain meant to say instead of her usual yawn is "Oh nuts, the elastic on my panties broke because they were so twisted." One thing you have to say about this birdbrain is that when she gets going, she doesn't stop to catch her breath. It's like an all-day job for her.

You might get it one day Tex.... Or maybe not... Maybe some shrapnel got lodged in your old vet head or all them there yeehaw medals giving you lead poisoning every time you pull them out of your butt...

Whatever it is Tex... Your posts are as interesting as...

yawn.gif

View attachment 35255

You might get it one day Tex.... Or maybe not... Maybe some shrapnel got lodged in your old vet head or all them there yeehaw medals giving you lead poisoning every time you pull them out of your butt...

View attachment 35257
Correcto! I get paid $10.00 a post from the Zionist Godfather and AAIPAC, didn't you know?

View attachment 35255

View attachment 35257
Correcto! I get paid $10.00 a post from the Zionist Godfather and AAIPAC, didn't you know?

They are wasting their money on you Tex...

You should have told them about your old war injury that makes it impossible for you to say anything very interesting...

Mind you, they should have known that already being a good ol' gun tottin' Tex vet...

:drills::salute::tank:

View attachment 35255

View attachment 35257
Evidently the birdbrain thinks her posts are interesting. Doesn't she believe that we have heard it all before such as the anti-Semites like her trying to compare Zionism with Nazism? Please, someone, if you know which country the birdbrain lives in, contact the mental health services to pick her up. I believe her spelling shows some kind of British background as the "s" is used instead of "z" which is commonly used in America. If she is not residing in England, perhaps another part of the British Isles or possibly someplace like Australia or Canada.

View attachment 35255

View attachment 35257

They are wasting their money on you Tex...

You should have told them about your old war injury that makes it impossible for you to say anything very interesting...

Mind you, they should have known that already being a good ol' gun tottin' Tex vet...

:drills::salute::tank:
They certainly are wasting money on you. It's a shame that those paid anti-Semites like the birdbrain don't change their tune just a little bit since most of the readers have heard it all before. It certainly looks like the birdbrain would never pick up a weapon to even defend her own country. She would just roll over and let some other entity start governing it. That is why it is killing her to see the Israelis defend themselves from the birdbrain's new friends.

Forum List

Back