Minutes ago, IAF retaliate on Gaza training camp

They were too far north in the prohibited zone. The did not hit the boat or anyone in it. They were trying to scare the boat to go back into the gaza fishing zone where they belonged.
:link::link::link::link::link:

as-sudaneyya is the northern shore area of gaza and the fishermen were north west of that. Out of the permitted fishing zone.

>>Israeli Navy Fires on Gaza Fishing Boats 20 December 2014Hamas denounces 'foolishness' of recent Israeli airstrikes The Israeli navy, on Saturday, again opened fire at Palestinian fishermen boats, this time along the As-Sudaneyya shore, northwest of the Gaza Strip.<<
News of the World news from all the world

Your article proves nothing....

Moreover, had Israel carried out it's ceasefire agreement of expanding the fishing limits then there would be no doubts the fishermen were within the limits!

Israeli naval forces open fire at Gaza fishermen Maan News Agency

back in August the fishing zone was expanded. The fish zone doubled for gaza.

OMG! Don't you read the news or only garbage propaganda sites? Don't you know how to do a basic search of facts online?

Gaza Gets Foreign Aid Israel Widens Buffer Amid Truce - Bloomberg

A question for you then Phoney....

The expansion of fishing boundaries was to be IMMEDIATE upon signing of the ceasefire agreement...

Why did this not happen?
International law is 12 miles from shore and Israel has no right to limit fishing at all. But we both know why they do, they want that natural gas field off Gaza's coast.

Yes it is too bad that Hamas had so much of their military assets imbedded with citizens.
When Israel drops 2000 pound bombs that take out entire neighborhoods, that's kind of a moot point, don't you think?

Too ad that Hamas forced its civilians to ignore the Israeli warnings.
There's no evidence of that.

And I thought that a Hamas cleric did admit they were responsible for the deaths of the three teens.
Apparently, it was a rogue cell that doesn't take orders from Hamas.

Even so, just blaming Hamas is justification for them to fire all those rockets into Israel?
The justification for them to fire the rockets is the illegal and immoral blockade, in addition to the 94 ceasefire violations by the Israeli's.

A question for you then Phoney....

The expansion of fishing boundaries was to be IMMEDIATE upon signing of the ceasefire agreement...

Why did this not happen?
International law is 12 miles from shore and Israel has no right to limit fishing at all. But we both know why they do, they want that natural gas field off Gaza's coast.

If they want more fishing, Hamas should not have taken control of gaza from the PA. Hamas is not an authorized government unto itself in gaza. Their action was illegal. If gaza had still been controled by the PA the blockade would not have been necessary. Hamas brought this on. Even egypt took action when hamas took control of gaza.
Got a problem with the current situation, blame hamas.

Gaza is "supposed" to be part of the PA not a state unto itself. Hamas has not right to demand where the fishing limit should be. Until they are disarmed and replaced by PA police force there is not reason for gaza accessing 13 miles or for egypt to provide more access by land or sea to the people of gaza.

When the PA is in full control of gaza, then widening the fishing limits can be discussed.

Last edited:
If they want more fishing, Hamas should not have taken control of gaza from the PA. Hamas is not an authorized government unto itself in gaza. Their action was illegal. If gaza had still been controled by the PA the blockade would not have been necessary. Hamas brought this on. Even egypt took action when hamas took control of gaza.

Gaza is "supposed" to be part of the PA not a state unto itself. Hamas has not right to demand where the fishing limit should be. Until they are disarmed and replaced by PA police force there is not reason for gaza accessing 13 miles or for egypt to provide more access by land or sea to the people of gaza.

When the PA is in full control of gaza, then widening the fishing limits can be discussed.
They didn't take control. They won a fair and democratic election.

They didn't take control. They won a fair and democratic election.

Do you have any idea of the politics and events of gaza? Hamas does not have the right to dictate the laws in gaza or set up it's own government. Hamas is only a political/militia group not even a member of the PLO.
Hamas won a majority of seats in parliament (not the popular vote), not the right to set up their own state in gaza. The authority was with the PA, not hamas, to govern the palestinians in the WB and G. Hamas fought a war with the PA and took over the gaza territory, killing or kicking others in the PA out of the gaza. They were not elected to rule gaza or become a defacto army of the palestinians. No hamas member was elected as president, they do not speak for the PA or the palestinians.
The elected hamas members had the right to vote in parliament not to dictate to the PA or to Israel. Not to rule the palestinians or set up their own laws. Hamas and it's paramilitary does not have the right to do anything. The elected members had a right to one vote each on issues before the PA parliament, nothing more. Several of the elected hamas member eventually were convicted of breaking the law and jailed. The rest of hamas has no rights.

And of course you ignore the fact that Hamas attacked first twice.
Has Israel ended the blockade of Gaza?

Then no, Hamas didn't attack first!

Shining example of the typical mental illness of a Pali nazi supporter.

Another example of a ZIONAZI failing to answer the goddamn question and trying to deflect!

EPIC FAIL ROODBOY! :asshole:

A LEGAL "Blockade" of terrorists ability to kill more Jews justifies shooting rockets at Israeli cities, and random intentional killing of civilians?

Typical Pali Nazi loving answer.

UN rules that Israeli blockade is legal in blow to failing flotilla

The now completed UN Inquiry on last year’s Gaza flotilla incident aboard the Mavi Marmara found that Israel’s blockade of Hamas-ruled Gaza is legal and the Israeli government owes no apology or reparation to Turkey.

Wave that Nazi flag proudly.

swastika_flag.jpg

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a95acefb970b-700wi

Nope, couldn't see ANY reference to the 'Israeli Child Guidance System' you suggest in any of your links!

How about this which was much reported this summer

Stories From The Battlefield Hamas Tunnels Used To Target Israel s Kindergartens The Daily Caller

Sorry to have to say Phoenall that In-Humanity wants dead Jews..Hamas is only the latest in a long list of Jew Killing orgs that In-Humanity and his ilk have been rooting for over the years. When Hamas slides into history they will back ISIS or some other new death cult.

Greg

Show me one post where I have stated that I want "dead jews"...

You can't....!

EPIC FAIL!

You support Hamas and all it stands for. You support its methods. You support killing Jews.

Greg

Wrong....

I do NOT support Hamas.... I do NOT support its methods... I do NOT support killing Jews...

Go read some of my recent posts...

When you have done that you can retract your lies

LIAR!!!

Greg

Sorry to have to say Phoenall that In-Humanity wants dead Jews..Hamas is only the latest in a long list of Jew Killing orgs that In-Humanity and his ilk have been rooting for over the years. When Hamas slides into history they will back ISIS or some other new death cult.

Greg

You can't....!

EPIC FAIL!

You support Hamas and all it stands for. You support its methods. You support killing Jews.

Greg

Healthy logic.

Hardly healthy when it's the logic of a mad man who can't be bothered to read my other posts where I quite clearly do NOT support Hamas ....

Many times you can fool people, concerning that one.

Another example of a ZIONAZI failing to answer the goddamn question and trying to deflect!

Roudy, it appears that Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, really has her panties in a twist today. It's funny seeing this birdbrain calling people an "Asshole" when she is one of the biggest "Assholes." The NeoNazi/Islamofascist anti-Semites like the birdbrain spit out "Zionazi" all the time like they have found a new trademark to call the Jews. Of course they overlook that the Muslims are busy killing innocent people in the rest of the Middle East just like the old- time Nazis did. Since the birdbrain can't blame the Jews, she doesn't feel she should chirp about all the killings being done by the Muslims.

View attachment 35255
What the birdbrain meant to say instead of her usual yawn is "Oh nuts, the elastic on my panties broke because they were so twisted." One thing you have to say about this birdbrain is that when she gets going, she doesn't stop to catch her breath. It's like an all-day job for her.

You might get it one day Tex.... Or maybe not... Maybe some shrapnel got lodged in your old vet head or all them there yeehaw medals giving you lead poisoning every time you pull them out of your butt...

Whatever it is Tex... Your posts are as interesting as...

View attachment 35257
Evidently the birdbrain thinks her posts are interesting. Doesn't she believe that we have heard it all before such as the anti-Semites like her trying to compare Zionism with Nazism? Please, someone, if you know which country the birdbrain lives in, contact the mental health services to pick her up. I believe her spelling shows some kind of British background as the "s" is used instead of "z" which is commonly used in America. If she is not residing in England, perhaps another part of the British Isles or possibly someplace like Australia or Canada.

And you know all 'bout spellin' an' ol' tha' shit Tex... :clap:

yawn.gif

What the birdbrain meant to say instead of her usual yawn is "Oh nuts, the elastic on my panties broke because they were so twisted." One thing you have to say about this birdbrain is that when she gets going, she doesn't stop to catch her breath. It's like an all-day job for her.

You might get it one day Tex.... Or maybe not... Maybe some shrapnel got lodged in your old vet head or all them there yeehaw medals giving you lead poisoning every time you pull them out of your butt...

Whatever it is Tex... Your posts are as interesting as...

View attachment 35257
Correcto! I get paid $10.00 a post from the Zionist Godfather and AAIPAC, didn't you know?

They are wasting their money on you Tex...

You should have told them about your old war injury that makes it impossible for you to say anything very interesting...

Mind you, they should have known that already being a good ol' gun tottin' Tex vet...

:drills::salute::tank:
They certainly are wasting money on you. It's a shame that those paid anti-Semites like the birdbrain don't change their tune just a little bit since most of the readers have heard it all before. It certainly looks like the birdbrain would never pick up a weapon to even defend her own country. She would just roll over and let some other entity start governing it. That is why it is killing her to see the Israelis defend themselves from the birdbrain's new friends.

DUMBASS.... Yeah I guess AAIPAC would be wasting their money on me!

Nice FAIL Tex

Greg

You can't....!

EPIC FAIL!

Greg

Wrong....

I do NOT support Hamas.... I do NOT support its methods... I do NOT support killing Jews...

Go read some of my recent posts...

When you have done that you can retract your lies

LIAR!!!

Greg

Then prove it!

as-sudaneyya is the northern shore area of gaza and the fishermen were north west of that. Out of the permitted fishing zone.

>>Israeli Navy Fires on Gaza Fishing Boats 20 December 2014Hamas denounces 'foolishness' of recent Israeli airstrikes The Israeli navy, on Saturday, again opened fire at Palestinian fishermen boats, this time along the As-Sudaneyya shore, northwest of the Gaza Strip.<<
News of the World news from all the world

Your article proves nothing....

Moreover, had Israel carried out it's ceasefire agreement of expanding the fishing limits then there would be no doubts the fishermen were within the limits!

Israeli naval forces open fire at Gaza fishermen Maan News Agency

back in August the fishing zone was expanded. The fish zone doubled for gaza.

OMG! Don't you read the news or only garbage propaganda sites? Don't you know how to do a basic search of facts online?

Gaza Gets Foreign Aid Israel Widens Buffer Amid Truce - Bloomberg

Then maybe they should tell the Israeli gunboats!

A LEGAL "Blockade" of terrorists ability to kill more Jews justifies shooting rockets at Israeli cities, and random intentional killing of civilians?

The now completed UN Inquiry on last year’s Gaza flotilla incident aboard the Mavi Marmara found that Israel’s blockade of Hamas-ruled Gaza is legal and the Israeli government owes no apology or reparation to Turkey.

The Palmer Report was exactly that, a REPORT...

International Law still applies....

The blockade is ILLEGAL...

Oppss another Roodboy EPIC FAIL!

They keep pushing that dumbass Palmer Report in spite of the fact that it has been completely debunked. They weren't even convened to determine the legality of the blockade. They had no expert witnesses on maritime law. International law. Nor did they speak directly with any of the party's involved. And the members of that committee had a major conflict of interest with Israel.

Do you have any idea of the politics and events of gaza? Hamas does not have the right to dictate the laws in gaza or set up it's own government. Hamas is only a political/militia group not even a member of the PLO.
Hamas won a majority of seats in parliament (not the popular vote), not the right to set up their own state in gaza. The authority was with the PA, not hamas, to govern the palestinians in the WB and G. Hamas fought a war with the PA and took over the gaza territory, killing or kicking others in the PA out of the gaza. They were not elected to rule gaza or become a defacto army of the palestinians. No hamas member was elected as president, they do not speak for the PA or the palestinians.
They won 75 out of 118 seats and you say they don't speak for the Palestinians.

The elected hamas members had the right to vote in parliament not to dictate to the PA or to Israel. Not to rule the palestinians or set up their own laws. Hamas and it's paramilitary does not have the right to do anything. The elected members had a right to one vote each on issues before the PA parliament, nothing more. Several of the elected hamas member eventually were convicted of breaking the law and jailed. The rest of hamas has no rights.
Don't be going there, dude. You don't have the right to tell the Pals who can (and cannot) be their representatives. Neither does Israel. Who the Pals choose to represent them, is none of Israel's god-damn business!

Don't talk to me about dictating to whom. Israel banned Hamas members from even being on the ballot in the West Bank and they still won 76 out of 132 seats.

You don't like Hamas because they refuse to be Israel's bitch, like the PA is.

They won 75 out of 118 seats and you say they don't speak for the Palestinians.

Don't be going there, dude. You don't have the right to tell the Pals who can (and cannot) be their representatives. Neither does Israel. Who the Pals choose to represent them, is none of Israel's god-damn business!

Don't talk to me about dictating to whom. Israel banned Hamas members from even being on the ballot in the West Bank and they still won 76 out of 132 seats.

You don't like Hamas because they refuse to be Israel's bitch, like the PA is.

Outside of parliament they do not speak for the palestinians. A majority in Parliament does not give hamas the might to take gaza by force and impose their own laws on the gazans. They do not have the right to wage war on Israel from gaza.
No they broke the law and do not have the right to dictate to the PA or Israel. They were not elected to do anything. The elected member have the right to speak and vote in parliament.

PS I do not feel you have the right to be insulting to me. I find your behavior and language rude. This is a discussion group not your local beer joint on fight night, even then your language is uncalled for.

How do you inhumanity is lying? It opens its mouth. Ha ha ha

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/02/world/middleeast/02flotilla.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Report Finds Naval Blockade by Israel Legal but Faults Raid

UNITED NATIONS — A long-awaited United Nations review of Israel’s 2010 raid on a Turkish-based flotilla in which nine passengers were killed has found that Israel’s naval blockade ofGaza is both legal and appropriate.
But it said that the way Israeli forces boarded the vessels trying to break that blockade 15 months ago was excessive and unreasonable.

The report, expected to be released Friday, also found that when Israeli commandos boarded the main ship, they faced “organized and violent resistance from a group of passengers” and were therefore required to use force for their own protection. But the report called the force “excessive and unreasonable,” saying that the loss of life was unacceptable and that the Israeli military’s later treatment of passengers was abusive.

Keep waving that Pali Nazi flag.

Images-palestine-0104.jpg

JorPal3.jpg

naz!ps.gif

Last edited:

They keep pushing that dumbass Palmer Report in spite of the fact that it has been completely debunked. They weren't even convened to determine the legality of the blockade. They had no expert witnesses on maritime law. International law. Nor did they speak directly with any of the party's involved. And the members of that committee had a major conflict of interest with Israel.

So, the blockade is legal because a terrorist supporting asshole like you says so? The blockades legality was examined in depth by the UN due to the Flottila incident, and it was found legal. Stop whining and having a hissy fit.

Forum List

Back