Minutes ago, IAF retaliate on Gaza training camp

The Palmer Report was exactly that, a REPORT...

International Law still applies....

The blockade is ILLEGAL...

Oppss another Roodboy EPIC FAIL!
They keep pushing that dumbass Palmer Report in spite of the fact that it has been completely debunked. They weren't even convened to determine the legality of the blockade. They had no expert witnesses on maritime law. International law. Nor did they speak directly with any of the party's involved. And the members of that committee had a major conflict of interest with Israel.

So, the blockade is legal because a terrorist supporting asshole like you says so? The blockades legality was examined in depth by the UN due to the Flottila incident, and it was found legal. Stop whining and having a hissy fit.

Wow, gotta be careful with your Roodboy... You are dumber than I had originally taken you for...

Maybe this will help, if you can manage reading grown up words that is?

DisplayNews

Nope, this didn't help. You just further proved yourself to be a liar and a WHINER.

Having reading comprehension problems, you illiterate buffoon? This is just a group of morons complaining that the UN found the blockade legal.

"GENEVA (13 September 2011) – Commenting on the report of the Panel of Inquiry on the flotilla incident of 31 May (Palmer Report), released this month, a group of United Nations independent experts* criticized its conclusion that Israel’s naval blockade of the Gaza Strip is legal."

A group of assholes complaning don't make a finding.

Tissue, Pali Nazi boy?

swastika_flag.jpg

Elegant-Paper-Tissue-Box-BD-0172-.jpg

Last edited:

They keep pushing that dumbass Palmer Report in spite of the fact that it has been completely debunked. They weren't even convened to determine the legality of the blockade. They had no expert witnesses on maritime law. International law. Nor did they speak directly with any of the party's involved. And the members of that committee had a major conflict of interest with Israel.

So, the blockade is legal because a terrorist supporting asshole like you says so? The blockades legality was examined in depth by the UN due to the Flottila incident, and it was found legal. Stop whining and having a hissy fit.

Wow, gotta be careful with your Roodboy... You are dumber than I had originally taken you for...

DisplayNews
I wonder why Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, since she is so concerned about these Palestinians (but of course is not concerned for the tens of thousands of Arabs killed by her new friends), doesn't ask Egypt why it has not kept its border crossing open so goodscould flow through if she thinks the Palestinians are not getting enough. I think many of the readers can figure out that the birdbrain doesn't like the idea that her friends couldn't smuggle in all those weapons by sea in the past, weapons that were to be used against the Israeli citizens.

DisplayNews
I wonder why Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, since she is so concerned about these Palestinians (but of course is not concerned for the tens of thousands of Arabs killed by her new friends), doesn't ask Egypt why it has not kept its border crossing open so goodscould flow through if she thinks the Palestinians are not getting enough. I think many of the readers can figure out that the birdbrain doesn't like the idea that her friends couldn't smuggle in all those weapons by sea in the past, weapons that were to be used against the Israeli citizens.

Fucking hell Tex... You really are a boring twat!

See if your dumbass Texan asshole can come up with another insult dude...

The only birdbrain here is you, copy and paste bandit because you got nothing else to contribute and no imagination to come up with something original... :clap:

View attachment 35286
What's your definition of copy and paste, Chickadee?

DisplayNews

The only birdbrain here is you, copy and paste bandit because you got nothing else to contribute and no imagination to come up with something original... :clap:

View attachment 35286

Nonsense. You are backing a bunch of murdering scum because you are a Jew hating fiend. What's new about your sordid little friends wanting to kill as many Jews as possible even though it destroys any chance of a new nation...at least in the short term? A proposed Nation whose sole intent is the destruction of a neighbour has no legitimacy!! Why don't you find a different medium for your hatred rather than a suppressed people who have suffered enough at the hands of Terrorist nut jobs like Hamas and Hasafat!!

Greg

DisplayNews

View attachment 35286
Looks like Ms. Tokyo Rose, the biggest birdbrain TWAT on this forum, really has her panties in a twist today. Watch out, TWAT, if you twist them so far, the elastic will snap. Does anyone actually think that this TWAT cares about what is happening to Arabs elsewhere?

For the other readers you should have phrased that in a less offensive way.

DisplayNews

View attachment 35286
Looks like Ms. Tokyo Rose, the biggest birdbrain TWAT on this forum, really has her panties in a twist today. Watch out, TWAT, if you twist them so far, the elastic will snap. Does anyone actually think that this TWAT cares about what is happening to Arabs elsewhere?

For the other readers you should have phrased that in a less offensive way.
I thought it was a compliment! :eusa_shhh:

So, the blockade is legal because a terrorist supporting asshole like you says so?
Get back on your meds, I didn't say it was legal.

The blockades legality was examined in depth by the UN due to the Flottila incident, and it was found legal. Stop whining and having a hissy fit.
The blockade's legality was NOT examined in depth, because the reason the Palmer Commission was convened, was to mend the relationship between Israel and Turkey. They were NOT convened to determine the legality of the blockade and their members admitted as such.

Another example of a ZIONAZI failing to answer the goddamn question and trying to deflect!

EPIC FAIL ROODBOY! :asshole:
Roudy, it appears that Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, really has her panties in a twist today. It's funny seeing this birdbrain calling people an "Asshole" when she is one of the biggest "Assholes." The NeoNazi/Islamofascist anti-Semites like the birdbrain spit out "Zionazi" all the time like they have found a new trademark to call the Jews. Of course they overlook that the Muslims are busy killing innocent people in the rest of the Middle East just like the old- time Nazis did. Since the birdbrain can't blame the Jews, she doesn't feel she should chirp about all the killings being done by the Muslims.

View attachment 35255
What the birdbrain meant to say instead of her usual yawn is "Oh nuts, the elastic on my panties broke because they were so twisted." One thing you have to say about this birdbrain is that when she gets going, she doesn't stop to catch her breath. It's like an all-day job for her.

You might get it one day Tex.... Or maybe not... Maybe some shrapnel got lodged in your old vet head or all them there yeehaw medals giving you lead poisoning every time you pull them out of your butt...

Whatever it is Tex... Your posts are as interesting as...

View attachment 35257
Correcto! I get paid $10.00 a post from the Zionist Godfather and AAIPAC, didn't you know?

Is that all I stuck out for a living wage even if I don't post, so I get $1500 a week tax free.

So, the blockade is legal because a terrorist supporting asshole like you says so?

The blockades legality was examined in depth by the UN due to the Flottila incident, and it was found legal. Stop whining and having a hissy fit.
The blockade's legality was NOT examined in depth, because the reason the Palmer Commission was convened, was to mend the relationship between Israel and Turkey. They were NOT convened to determine the legality of the blockade and their members admitted as such.

But still found the blockade to be legal and as a consequence Israel did not have to apologise to Turkey.

Bullshit. The UN determined the blockade to be legal. Case closed.

For someone with such a big mouth you sure whine a lot.

You're such a dumbass moron! The Palmer Report is the only UN commissioned report that has said that. The Report has been completely dismissed by the international community for the simple reason their members were not qualified to make that decision. It's just bullshit propaganda the Israeli's paid to get issued by the UN.

Another commission that was convened to determine the legality of the blockade, not only found it illegal, but called it a war crime. The blockade punishes everyone in Gaza. The entire 1.5 million population of Gazan's suffer because of it. It's collective punishment and that is a crime against humanity.

To say the blockade is legal, is to say collective punishment is legal.

That's how stupid you are.

You're such a dumbass moron! The Palmer Report is the only UN commissioned report that has said that. The Report has been completely dismissed by the international community for the simple reason their members were not qualified to make that decision. It's just bullshit propaganda the Israeli's paid to get issued by the UN.

Another commission that was convened to determine the legality of the blockade, not only found it illegal, but called it a war crime. The blockade punishes everyone in Gaza. The entire 1.5 million population of Gazan's suffer because of it. It's collective punishment and that is a crime against humanity.

The blockade will remain until Hamas renounces violence. If not, then too fuckin bad.

More bullshit from Mr. fulla shit bigmouth looser.

The UN concluded that the blockade was and is legal, until such time as the Hamas animals desist from their terrorist activities. Period end of story.

Some assholes in the "international community" called it illegal and a war crime. Who gives a fuck. There isn't an organization more guilty of war crimes than Hamas itself. They are Islamist savages not unlike other Islamist savages like ISIS or Al Queda, who's goal has always been been to slaughter every Jew in the world, and create an Islamic Khalifate of Palestine over the corpse of a destroyed Israel. Israel should just reocopy Gaza and cleanse the land from the filth of Hamas.

Last edited:

The UN concluded that the blockade was and is legal, until such time as the Hamas animals desist from their terrorist activities. Period end of story.

Some assholes in the "international community" called it illegal and a war crime. Who gives a fuck. There isn't an organization more guilty of war crimes than Hamas itself. They are Islamist savages not unlike other Islamist savages like ISIS or Al Queda, who's goal has always been been to slaughter every Jew in the world, and create an Islamic Khalifate of Palestine over the corpse of a destroyed Israel. Israel should just reocopy Gaza and cleanse the land from the filth of Hamas.
You argue like you're in 10th grade.

U.N. experts say Israel's blockade of Gaza illegal

Israel's naval blockade of the Gaza Strip violates international law, a panel of human rights experts reporting to a U.N. body said on Tuesday, disputing a conclusion reached by a separate U.N. probe into Israel's raid on a Gaza-bound aid ship.

The so-called Palmer Report on the Israeli raid of May 2010 that killed nine Turkish activists said earlier this month that Israel had used unreasonable force in last year's raid, but its naval blockade of the Hamas-ruled strip was legal.

A panel of five independent U.N. rights experts reporting to the U.N. Human Rights Council rejected that conclusion, saying the blockade had subjected Gazans to collective punishment in "flagrant contravention of international human rights and humanitarian law."
Back to you, bitch!

Israel's naval blockade of the Gaza Strip violates international law, a panel of human rights experts reporting to a U.N. body said on Tuesday, disputing a conclusion reached by a separate U.N. probe into Israel's raid on a Gaza-bound aid ship.

The so-called Palmer Report on the Israeli raid of May 2010 that killed nine Turkish activists said earlier this month that Israel had used unreasonable force in last year's raid, but its naval blockade of the Hamas-ruled strip was legal.

A panel of five independent U.N. rights experts reporting to the U.N. Human Rights Council rejected that conclusion, saying the blockade had subjected Gazans to collective punishment in "flagrant contravention of international human rights and humanitarian law."
Back to you, bitch!
Like I said, asshole, UN already concluded that the blockade is legal. What some rogue "experts" say is meaningless. There are always experts that will counter any argument. Who gives a fuck what a bunch of experts bought and paid for by the Muslim lobby say! Just like 9-11 Truther "experts" say that 9-11 was an inside job. :cuckoo:

Back to you, bitch!

And if the same commission had said the blockade was illegal you would be singing a different song wouldn't you. How about a link to this alleged second OFFICIAL UN SANCTIONED commission then dildo

Like I said, asshole, UN already concluded that the blockade is legal. What some rogue "experts" say is meaningless. There are always experts that will counter any argument. Who gives a fuck what a bunch of experts bought and paid for by the Muslim lobby say! Just like 9-11 Truther "experts" say that 9-11 was an inside job. :cuckoo:
They weren't rogue experts, they were an official UN commission specifically convened to determine the legality of the blockade, not smooth relations between Israel and Turkey, as the Palmer Commission you keep pushing, was.

The Palmer Commission:
Installed in UN Headquarters in New York far from the site of the incident, the Panel did not see any exhibits or meet any witnesses, but has based its findings on information provided by the two delegations in the dispute. The report repeatedly makes it clear that the Panel was not a court. The result is effectively an opinion of the leadership, with the qualified partisan support from their colleagues. In arriving at some of these decisions the Panel has at times demonstrated naivety and a lack of knowledge, while some of its concerns exhibit a biased interest

It had no experts in international law and was not convened to determine the legality of the blockade. I'll say it again, its "mission", was not to determine the legality of the blockade. However, the other UN commission, was...

UNHRC FFM Commission:
The Panel’s [Palmer Commission] conclusions that the blockade is legal are based on false points and therefore suspect. In observing that the UNHRC FFM reached an opposing conclusion it observes that the FFM did not receive information from Israel. (Unlike the Panel however the FFM did read the Turkel protocols available to it.) However it does not allow for the fact that it has accepted false information from Israel in reaching its own conclusions. The FFM was equipped with a large support team so that its own very senior lawyers who are experienced in international criminal law were supplemented by experts in the law of the sea and international humanitarian law. In addition it met with a number of non-governmental organizations, had assistance from law firms in three countries, and was thoroughly briefed on the situation in Gaza by the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs. The UN [Palmer Commission] Panel did not have the services of anyone with expertise in international criminal or maritime law and did not conduct interviews of its own. That it should now criticise its more senior and better equipped counterparts in the UNHRC is an indication of the unreal world in which it has functioned.
An unreal world of which you belong to.

Forum List

Back