Minnesota Supreme Court says Minneapolis' $15 minimum wage can stand

The Globalist are trying to shut down businesses so that their businesses will takeover. Like Walmart and Amazon, which George Soros has invested in. Is taking over the whole food, furniture and clothing market. Now these small retail stores will be unable to stay open, because they cannot afford to pay employees. Which these big chain stores buys their products from across seas from sweat shops. That is why they want Pres.Trump out of office. So that they can get rid of import taxes.
They knows that if our prices here goes up. That eventually prices all over the globe will soon go up.
The Globalist doesn't want anyone to own property. It is because owning property makes a person become independent But they want us all living in one big warehouse, renting small sections of the warehouse floor. While they will have control of the rest of the world. And then they will be feeding us slop that is made from the leftovers from their kitchen tables.
And when ever they need and organ or someone to pleasure them. That they'll grab one of us to fulfill their needs. That we will be like sheep on a farm that it is own by people that practices bestiality.

Wall Street demands consistent and constant growth by people who do not work but it's wrong for people who actually work?

Blah, blah, blah. That’s not what I asked, nor what I care about.

What makes one hour of menial work worth $15 worth of wages PLUS the additional monies an employer pays (taxes, etc...) to keep that individual employed?...

Think of something that you would pay $15 for in a store. Would you suggest that item would be worth one hour of the services of these minimum wage employees? I have to say that in general, I do not.

What happens in Minny doesn't affect the rest. Not a big dealio. On the other hand $15 an hour amounts to peanuts in the scheme of things.

it should be much more than 15, my friends!

Why? What is there that makes the act of pushing a broom, flipping a burger, or cashing out a customer worth $15.00 (or more, as you suggest)?
Why? So we can stop subsidizing their wages with food stamps. Burger flippers get shot and beaten up by customers on occasionally and it`s probably a harder job than your cubicle work. McDonald`s gets it. They will no longer lobby against a raise in the minimum wage. The $15 dollar an hour employee is likely to stay on the job a lot longer than 6 months.
McDonald’s won’t lobby against $15 federal minimum wage proposal

Effort and productivity are directly linked to pay, except if course when it comes to the management positions.

What happens in Minny doesn't affect the rest. Not a big dealio. On the other hand $15 an hour amounts to peanuts in the scheme of things.

Excuse me... $15 an hour in Minneapolis Is far different than $15 an hour in Boston. If the “minimum” wage buys more in Minnesota than here in Massachusetts, suddenly these worthless shits here in MA will want a $22 an hour minimum wage, to make it “fair”.

This is why there should not be a minimum wage.

That's fine but then don't complain that people are lazy if jobs aren't filled. An employer cannot expect good work for $5 an hour...$10 for that matter.

That's fine but then don't complain that people are lazy if jobs aren't filled. An employer cannot expect good work for $5 an hour...$10 for that matter.

If the jobs aren’t filled the people starve. That’s perfectly fine with me. See, I don’t believe in a Socisl Welfare System. If you don’t work, you don’t eat. Simple as that.

Understood. Thing is employers today have it so so easy finding great workers. They can treat even their best workers like dirt as it's easy to replace them.

Well this patented meat product cost a lot to make and which the price of it will be high. But now since the price of food will be going up. That this product will not look so expensive. That is how corporations are able to sell and make a profit from their products. By raising the prices around them. Like they has done before, when they want to sell their GMO crops. A while back, you can buy 4 loaves of bread for a dollar. But then prices started surging. But then they has put out their GMO crops saying that it will cost farmers less to grow than the conventional crops, which that was a lie. But that is how they do it. They raises the prices around them. So that they can put their products out on the market and make a profit.

Wall Street demands consistent and constant growth by people who do not work but it's wrong for people who actually work?

Blah, blah, blah. That’s not what I asked, nor what I care about.

Obviously. You are only intent on demeaning those struggling daily.

What makes one hour of menial work worth $15 worth of wages PLUS the additional monies an employer pays (taxes, etc...) to keep that individual employed?...

Think of something that you would pay $15 for in a store. Would you suggest that item would be worth one hour of the services of these minimum wage employees? I have to say that in general, I do not.

As long as we can give millionaire's, billions, we can give the lower class a few bucks.

As long as we can give millionaire's, billions, we can give the lower class a few bucks.

I don’t live in a Can Do world. I live in a Should Do world. Neither group Should get anything from the Government, but if we are going to give it to someone, I’d rather see the Rich get it then the poor.

I don’t live in a Can Do world. I live in a Should Do world. Neither group Should get anything from the Government, but if we are going to give it to someone, I’d rather see the Rich get it then the poor.

As long as one group is getting billions I am not going to condemn those just trying to get by.

As long as one group is getting billions I am not going to condemn those just trying to get by.

As I said, neither side should be getting anything.

I get to see the “needs” of the poor through my wife’s family on a daily basis and you know what I see most?... people who are unwilling to make the proper decisions to get their life Back on track Or keep it there. We should not be rewarding poor choices or constantly bailing people out of the consequences of their bad decisions.

Understood. Thing is employers today have it so so easy finding great workers. They can treat even their best workers like dirt as it's easy to replace them.

Since when? I work in an Engineering related position and I wouldn’t hire most of our Designers or Engineers to dig a ditch for me. They’re entitled, lazy, incompetent sacks of shit... and they’re in a good paying job. The minimum wagers I see are mostly worthless trash from my experience.

As I said, neither side should be getting anything.

I get to see the “needs” of the poor through my wife’s family on a daily basis and you know what I see most?... people who are unwilling to make the proper decisions to get their life Back on track Or keep it there. We should not be rewarding poor choices or constantly bailing people out of the consequences of their bad decisions.

We bail out everyone else. You can continue to say we shouldn't but that doesn't matter. We do.

Forum List

Back