New Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue! WTF?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Minnesota Model, Halima Aden, Makes History As The 1st To Wear Burkini In Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

My head hurts.

So we get to see alot of PC train wrecks these days but the one thing we thought wouldnt go full-on retard.....has! Tell me this doesnt rate as the champion for profound levels of st00pid!

I live 20 minutes from Fire Island on the ocean. For those who have grown up like me on the beach, can you imagine how sucky the experience would have been if women wore these hijab bikinnis?:ack-1:

What's next men? :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

God Bless Brazil

595e691cc0258d7656af95a97fa3169f.jpg
Bless.......................BRAZIL

Minnesota Model, Halima Aden, Makes History As The 1st To Wear Burkini In Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue

My head hurts.

So we get to see alot of PC train wrecks these days but the one thing we thought wouldnt go full-on retard.....has! Tell me this doesnt rate as the champion for profound levels of st00pid!

I live 20 minutes from Fire Island on the ocean. For those who have grown up like me on the beach, can you imagine how sucky the experience would have been if women wore these hijab bikinnis?:ack-1:

What's next men? :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Pretty soon, this will be in the SI swimsuit issue.

16625127648018779350.jpg

When an attempt to make all women wear a burka happens then I'll have a problem until then this sort of thing is not even on my zero fucks list.

Geez what a night mare.........actually got me to thinking seeing these posts here........how long before we have a bearded lady or a chick with a dick in that issue. For real......anything is possible in this culture of fuckedupedness today. Some men in this forum probably cheering this st00pidness. :gay:Hugh Heffner must be rolling over in his grave.

Well if I were a guy I sure wouldn't be drooling over that get up.

Hell the men in my family couldn't wait for that issue of Sports Illustrated to come out.

I know they would be LTAO, not drooling.

Forum List

Back