Minneapolis city council votes to disband police

I saw a rumor in the comments on a some indie sight, followed it to twitter, some unsubstantiated rumors about they were going to give the NAACP policing powers? :dunno:

"Nathan M. Hansen

@nathanmhansen

·
Jun 4

So, the NAACP has gotten letters signed by Frey granting them special police powers. They were conducting vehicle checkpoint on Broadway last night. They followed a state trooper and he then stopped them and found marijuana, and an AR-15 in plain view in the car.

"Nathan M. Hansen

@nathanmhansen

They presented this letter from the mayor to him! Case number is 20-151738. The law and due process are dead on arrival now in Minneapolis. It's truly mob rule. This is from an impeccable source of mine."

BLM intends it's own policing.

Let them. Whites leave taking their enterprise with them.

Why not? The police were worthless anyhow. They kill citizens, get the city sued, ticket, fine, punish, stop, frisk citizens, agitate protesters so they will riot, don't guard business from looting & arson, then claim they need more money & power. Fuck the Police.
I've never had a bad contact with the police, except for two speeding tickets 40 years ago, because I was speeding. The only people that say "fuck the police" are criminals.
You're a criminal.
How so?

I saw a rumor in the comments on a some indie sight, followed it to twitter, some unsubstantiated rumors about they were going to give the NAACP policing powers? :dunno:
"Nathan M. Hansen
@nathanmhansen

·
Jun 4

So, the NAACP has gotten letters signed by Frey granting them special police powers. They were conducting vehicle checkpoint on Broadway last night. They followed a state trooper and he then stopped them and found marijuana, and an AR-15 in plain view in the car.

"Nathan M. Hansen
@nathanmhansen

They presented this letter from the mayor to him! Case number is 20-151738. The law and due process are dead on arrival now in Minneapolis. It's truly mob rule. This is from an impeccable source of mine."

Let them. Whites leave taking their enterprise with them.

That should work out well.

Why not? The police were worthless anyhow. They kill citizens, get the city sued, ticket, fine, punish, stop, frisk citizens, agitate protesters so they will riot, don't guard business from looting & arson, then claim they need more money & power. Fuck the Police.
I've never had a bad contact with the police, except for two speeding tickets 40 years ago, because I was speeding. The only people that say "fuck the police" are criminals.
You're a criminal.
How so?
Treason is a crime.

You're a criminal.
How so?
Treason is a crime.
What's your point? Oh wait, it's mikie the tranny, never mind.

Forum List

Back