Mini Trumps

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Penelope, Nov 5, 2018.

1. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,739

You need to pay attention. I am responding, sequentially, to the allegations of racism in the chart you posted. These refer to YOUR article. Apparently you didn't even read your own article or you have reading comprehension or critical thought problems.

Of my entire post, the only argument you effectively countered was for;

"Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.): The leader of the ultraconservative House Freedom Caucus has been one of Trump’s most reliable attack dogs and confidants. In 2012, he echoed Trump’s racist birtherism, declaring, “We’re going to send Mr. Obama home to Kenya or wherever it is.”

That is just a politician playing to a base of voters that don't believe that Obama has a legitimate BC. Nothing to do with race. Many believe he claimed to be from Kenya while at Harvard, and he has held multiple social security numbers. The on-line BC has been shown by some experts to have flaws. Some folks are skeptical. That is all this is about. It has nothing to do with race. You can falsely project your world view all you like, but it doesn't change the facts on the ground.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,201
    This is Thursday! Are you still waiting for an answer?

3. MisterBeale

MisterBeale Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,739
    Nope, thought it was over. . . :lol:

[​IMG]

Penelope isn't a bad member, just very emotional and tends toward cognitive bias. We occasional agree on somethings.

All I needed to do was be clear on how I was deconstructing this left-wing propaganda.

If you want to post some right-wing propaganda, I'll deconstruct that for you too. :eusa_angel: