Rick Scott only has himself to blame

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
for his screw up. He appointed the SOS, and yet he is not suing him. Florida has each county make their own ballots, and that has caused the screw ups. He could of done something about it, but no , he didn't.

In Mi we have a state ballot with just different mileages on the different counties.

A recount would only harm Scott and he deserves it.

I suspect Broward County and Palm Beach County (who he is suing) has had high turnout and couldn't turn in their votes in time.

for his screw up. He appointed the SOS, and yet he is not suing him. Florida has each county make their own ballots, and that has caused the screw ups. He could of done something about it, but no , he didn't.

In Mi we have a state ballot with just different mileages on the different counties.

I suspect Broward County and Palm Beach County (who he is suing) has had high turnout and couldn't turn in their votes in time.

Florida has each county make their own ballots, and that has caused the screw ups.

Each county makes up their own ballots?

pretty common, Penny

So, your 'state' ballot has every mayor, sheriff, county clerk, etc of every county in the state on it?

Must take forever to fill out

They never even started counting mail ballots before the election, which is required by FL law. Palm Beach county still hasn’t even reported precinct totals from Election Day.

Something crooked is going on is my guess. Even Clinton lawyer ran there, why wouldn't he?

That is a laugh. I live down here.

That is a laugh. I live down here.

What is false about what I said. Scott has been in charge of Florida and even appointed the SOS who is the overseer of all elections, so its the Republicans fault, they probably want it that way , make it easier to win , they can cry fowl play.

So, your 'state' ballot has every mayor, sheriff, county clerk, etc of every county in the state on it?

Of course not, those are separate, but what states have the major races different?

Of course not, those are separate, but what states have the major races different?

but what states have the major races different?

NOne

Which makes your OP even stranger

It won't when you read this:
Attorney Marc Elias, who is representing Nelson’s campaign, suggested Thursday that machine counting — not voters overlooking the race — may be the issue.

“I am pretty confident what you are going to see are markings that were not picked up by the machines or a calibration issue that was not registering that part of the ballot," he said.

If Elias is right, the recount could deliver many votes for Nelson in Broward, a county flush with Democrats. But if the issue instead is voters overlooking the race, Nelson will likely be out of luck, according to election experts.

This wouldn’t be the first time a Florida ballot blunder upended results in an important election. The state has a long history of ballot design issues, including the butterfly ballot in Palm Beach County that took center stage in the 2000 Bush vs Gore presidential election and the 2006 ballot layout in the Sarasota congressional race barely won by Republican U.S. Rep. Vern Buchanan.

"You can go back and check voter intent, but if it is a design problem and people didn't see the race to begin with, there is nothing you can do about it,” Lawrence Norden, a lawyer familiar with election law and deputy director of the Brennan Center's Democracy Program.

"If this is the cause of lost votes, it is incredibly frustrating that somehow the state hasn't gotten its act together to make sure ballots are designed in a way that don't cause lost votes. The design was not optimal."

As Florida recounts loom, flawed ballot design may be to blame for questionable voting patterns in Broward County

They never even started counting mail ballots before the election, which is required by FL law. Palm Beach county still hasn’t even reported precinct totals from Election Day.

Show me the law. counting before the election leaves this wide open for fraud. I believe they also have 10 days after election to receive and count overseas ballots.

It's a shame the Democratic Governor of Florida over the last several years didn't make sure the voting process in each county was up to task... I mean it isn't like just 2 years ago there was a major election where the voting process was questioned?

Wait... Rick Scott isn't a Democrat???

It's a shame the Democratic Governor of Florida over the last several years didn't make sure the voting process in each county was up to task... I mean it isn't like just 2 years ago there was a major election where the voting process was questioned?

Nope he is not.

Nope he is not.

Yeah I know he was too busy making deals with companies to allow them to pollute Florida, rather than actually running the state.

but what states have the major races different?

NOne

Which makes your OP even stranger

It won't when you read this:
Attorney Marc Elias, who is representing Nelson’s campaign, suggested Thursday that machine counting — not voters overlooking the race — may be the issue.

“I am pretty confident what you are going to see are markings that were not picked up by the machines or a calibration issue that was not registering that part of the ballot," he said.

If Elias is right, the recount could deliver many votes for Nelson in Broward, a county flush with Democrats. But if the issue instead is voters overlooking the race, Nelson will likely be out of luck, according to election experts.

This wouldn’t be the first time a Florida ballot blunder upended results in an important election. The state has a long history of ballot design issues, including the butterfly ballot in Palm Beach County that took center stage in the 2000 Bush vs Gore presidential election and the 2006 ballot layout in the Sarasota congressional race barely won by Republican U.S. Rep. Vern Buchanan.

"You can go back and check voter intent, but if it is a design problem and people didn't see the race to begin with, there is nothing you can do about it,” Lawrence Norden, a lawyer familiar with election law and deputy director of the Brennan Center's Democracy Program.

"If this is the cause of lost votes, it is incredibly frustrating that somehow the state hasn't gotten its act together to make sure ballots are designed in a way that don't cause lost votes. The design was not optimal."

As Florida recounts loom, flawed ballot design may be to blame for questionable voting patterns in Broward County

Yeah, them machines were sure enough "calibrated" alright.

Calibrated to manufacture votes for leftists and the globalist agenda.

When everybody you know voted one way, and the results came out the opposite, there's shenanigans.

Forum List

Back