Mini Ice Age on the Way?

Good. I hope it drops another 20 degrees C just to make your day. In the meantime;

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

You can reanalyze all you wish olfraud. It doesn't matter a hill of beans to the people who are cold. They look at that cute picture you posted and they laugh at you.

Good. I hope it drops another 20 degrees C just to make your day. In the meantime;

As I was driving from South Jacksonville Fl, to north Tampa, I was reflecting on when I was young and was traveling from Ohio to see my grandparents in Lakeland. In the 1960s along the I-75 interstate (that Dwight D Eisenhower) brought to the United States, I remember rows and rows of Orange Trees, that required a lot of Sunshine and warmth to keep alive. But then in the late 80s and 90s there were killing frosts that wiped out many of the groves, all the way down to the middle of Florida. So why I am pointing out my past, is that with "global warming(bullshit)", after 18 years of "supposedly" increases in temperature, those orange trees still arent back...Do you know why? Baby it is cold outside.

Time for the Feminazi Rapist song against men.

So, denier Ice Age cultists, is the HolyIceAge here yet?

No?

Have faith. Don't let your constant failure over the past 40 years get you down. You only need _believe_ even more fervently, and the HolyIceAge will arrive. That is what your gurus have told you, right?

Or maybe you should switch tactics. Don't keep pushing off the date of the HolyIceAge. Other doomsday cults have taken credit for averting predicted doomsdays as a result of their faith and holiness. Your cult should claim that as well. Just declare that your sacred sacrament of pollution has staved off the HolyIceAge, making you the heroes who have saved mankind.

No?

Have faith. Don't let your constant failure over the past 40 years get you down. You only need _believe_ even more fervently, and the HolyIceAge will arrive. That is what your gurus have told you, right?

Or maybe you should switch tactics. Don't keep pushing off the date of the HolyIceAge. Other doomsday cults have taken credit for averting predicted doomsdays as a result of their faith and holiness. Your cult should claim that as well. Just declare that your sacred sacrament of pollution has staved off the HolyIceAge, making you the heroes who have saved mankind.
Tell me hair ball, How do you explain thermal maximum cooling despite the 406ppm level?

You can reanalyze all you wish olfraud. It doesn't matter a hill of beans to the people who are cold. They look at that cute picture you posted and they laugh at you.
LOL Yes, they are just as stupid and willfully ignorant as you are. Because I have a full belly it means there is no hunger in the world. Because I see snow in November out my window means the whole world is cold. LOL Mr. Westwall, you have descended to Silly Billy's level. Aren't you proud of that?

No?

Tell me hair ball, How do you explain thermal maximum cooling despite the 406ppm level?
gfs_nh-sat6_t2anom_1-day.png

How do you explain that, Silly Billy?

As I was driving from South Jacksonville Fl, to north Tampa, I was reflecting on when I was young and was traveling from Ohio to see my grandparents in Lakeland. In the 1960s along the I-75 interstate (that Dwight D Eisenhower) brought to the United States, I remember rows and rows of Orange Trees, that required a lot of Sunshine and warmth to keep alive. But then in the late 80s and 90s there were killing frosts that wiped out many of the groves, all the way down to the middle of Florida. So why I am pointing out my past, is that with "global warming(bullshit)", after 18 years of "supposedly" increases in temperature, those orange trees still arent back...Do you know why? Baby it is cold outside.

Time for the Feminazi Rapist song against men.

Gotta love you dumb fucks that use a personal anecdote with no backup to prove from one small area what is happening in the whole world. LO

Why don't we all just live our lives, and quit worrying about the things we can't control ?? Just sayin ..... :2cents:

It's why we as humans were designed with a brain that gives us the ability to adapt to the conditions of the brutal weather and hellish events thrown at us on a daily basis. Now these earth shattering events or conditions won't be anything we can control anyway, so why sweat it ?? Just live and be happy while doing the best that we can is my opinion.

The problem today is everything and anything is being weaponized by those who have an ax to grind and/or an agenda to use against others who fall for the bullcrap.

It's as if nothing can be trusted in the opinions and/or in the studies conducted by man these days.

We have created the present increase in extreme weather events. And, if we don't address the issue, we will create even worse. A real gift for our descendants.

We have created the present increase in extreme weather events. And, if we don't address the issue, we will create even worse. A real gift for our descendants.

Handwaving hysterics...not the first piece of empirical evidence to support such claims.

Your arrogance to think of us as gods is humorous at best, but you being a crat is understandable to that affect. No man will ever change or destroy the earth in as far as one thinks, but yes we can make it highly uncomfortable in pockets at various times to then live within those pockets that we screw up..

Take the ghetto for example - - It is a man made thing, and it is tragic. We as humans won't fix those situation's, but somehow we are going to stop the earth from turning ????? ROTFLMBO.

The climate scientists of the world have collected mountains of empirical evidence supporting the AGW theory. You've seen it. Thus we find you're just another stupid liar. But then, I guess we already knew that, didn't we Mr Atmospheric Physicist.

The climate scientists of the world have collected mountains of empirical evidence supporting the AGW theory. You've seen it. Thus we find you're just another stupid liar. But then, I guess we already knew that, didn't we Mr Atmospheric Physicist.

And yet you can't post a single piece of it that challenges my straight forward requests. Clearly, it doesn't take much to fool you. Everything you have posted has failed miserably...proving that you have no idea what evidence that supports AGW over natural variability might look like..or what might establish a coherent relationship between the absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere...you simply assume that absorption and emission equals warming...asumptions are not evidence of anything more than a weak case and a weak intellect. And your posts prove that you are easily fooled by instruments.

Forum List

Back