Mini Ice Age on the Way?

Ive been saying all the signs are there for a few years. People are starting to talk about the obvious now.

Nasa: Mini ice age on the way due to lack of sunspots and it'll get very cold | Metro News
The indicators are a lot worse than their optimistic outlook. The polar thermosphere is losing massive amounts of heat and it does not appear to be slowing, its picking up speed.. If the calculations are correct, we could very well see a repeat of the LIA lasting closer to 300+ years.

My relatives in New York are posting pics of the foot of snow they got yesterday LoL. That's harsh, it's not even Thanksgiving yet.

DsF-i1OUUAE7XFO.jpg

Ive been saying all the signs are there for a few years. People are starting to talk about the obvious now.

Nasa: Mini ice age on the way due to lack of sunspots and it'll get very cold | Metro News
The indicators are a lot worse than their optimistic outlook. The polar thermosphere is losing massive amounts of heat and it does not appear to be slowing, its picking up speed.. If the calculations are correct, we could very well see a repeat of the LIA lasting closer to 300+ years.
I was told it was science fiction, not a prophecy.

https://www.amazon.com/Fallen-Angels-Larry-Niven/dp/0743471814&tag=ff0d01-20

Which still doesn't negate the impact of man made global warming.
We better crank up that coal burning. 10,000 years ago Chicago was under a mile thick ice layer.
Its going to suck real bad if we are actually entering the next glacial cycle..

Yep was a joke around here last night....the only thing folks are talking about. Six to seven hours to go 10 miles!

In a few years, the early 2000's are going to be remembered for the most unprecedented level of scientificincompetence/bafoonery the world has ever seen. Of course, this forum will be virtually dead which will suck. I'll have to find another forum to get my laughs.

....I like cold.... very cold .....I don't mind mini ice age on the way.

it cleanses .....it's fine for me

I was told it was science fiction, not a prophecy.

https://www.amazon.com/Fallen-Angels-Larry-Niven/dp/0743471814&tag=ff0d01-20
It was reported in Science National Mag I read.

Which still doesn't negate the impact of man made global warming.
We better crank up that coal burning. 10,000 years ago Chicago was under a mile thick ice layer.
Its going to suck real bad if we are actually entering the next glacial cycle..
Corn and wheat require warm soil to germinate, going to be a lot of hungry people without Canada and US grains.

cold stops the invasion.....somehow.....that's a good thing in my book:04:

anything that stops the cockroaches.....is a good thing!

Well here goes nothing. In the year 1945 the winters in Ohio the deepest snow was 3 foot at any time 1950 it put about 5 foot on the ground at one time. 1952 it snowed like hell we got 6 foot and it stay for awhile. 1956 to 58 hardly snowed. I was not there for the rest. So you can not tell just how much temp or snow cold you are going to get.

Forum List

Back