Australia is putting mesh bags on the end of drainpipes to keep plastics from going out to sea.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Great idea! They should be doing this in China and India. The problem is those countries would have to be emptying the bags every day the way they crank out plastic waste.

MESH.jpg

Most of the plastic floating on our oceans come from two continents...Africa and south America...two bankrupted shitstain continents.....

Its money and commerce that keeps the world clean....poverty is filthy....

What's next? Make all clubs out of Styrofoam to protect the baby seals? Tree hugging pansies.

Most of the plastic floating on our oceans come from two continents...Africa and south America...two bankrupted shitstain continents.....

You fucking idiot. You never get shit right.

Five Asian Countries Dump More Plastic Into Oceans Than Anyone Else Combined: How You Can Help

chartoftheday_12211_the_countries_polluting_the_oceans_the_most_n.jpg

csm_toc-map-plastic-input_a4f82a0253.png

The only thing I didn't add was the commie tyrannical Indonesian and Asian nations....jackass....my point stands idiot....poverty is filthy.....

You fucking idiot. You never get shit right.

Five Asian Countries Dump More Plastic Into Oceans Than Anyone Else Combined: How You Can Help

chartoftheday_12211_the_countries_polluting_the_oceans_the_most_n.jpg

csm_toc-map-plastic-input_a4f82a0253.png

The only thing I didn't add was the commie tyrannical Indonesian and Asian nations....jackass....my point stands idiot....poverty is filthy.....
No dipshit. You claimed Africa and South America. China isnt in Africa or south america. China and 4 other Asian nations puts out more than anyone else combined you stupid fuck.

No dipshit. You claimed Africa and South America. China isnt in Africa or south america. China and 4 other Asian nations puts out more than anyone else combined you stupid fuck
Look at the map dummy....Africa and South America have no safeguards in place to control their landfills....are you stupid or what?....Indonesia and poor areas of the Orient dido.....my point still stands.....poverty is filthy...

Forum List

Back